sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't wish to rain on the party, but i truly think that grown up adults in a family that has so many issues and argues and trials and contracts and God knows whatelse including money, DO HAVE words about each others. I believe Jermaine could say so about MJ, and i believe MJ could say so about his family. I don't say i'm right or wrong, i just see what this people "do", the way the act, and sometime, i don't see any LOVE. So how could this be part of the Hoax... I don't mean they hate each other. I just say everything is not black or white (lol)

We don't know who may be in the know, and in what way. Anyway, being in the know surely may not change what people think deep inside. Maybe Jermaine knows MJ is alive, yet he thinks MJ would have been nothing without the J5. He may be part of the hoax as a character, under a contract signed with MJ.

Such deal wouldn't include the lines "Jermaine must kiss my *** in every words he says about me"

Jackson family love and support each other, Michael is playing with the media, don't believe anything they say, Jackson family are playing a role in Michael's hoax, they like controversy to be under the spotlight, all Jackson family members know MJ is alive, time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

I don't wish to rain on the party, but i truly think that grown up adults in a family that has so many issues and argues and trials and contracts and God knows whatelse including money, DO HAVE words about each others. I believe Jermaine could say so about MJ, and i believe MJ could say so about his family. I don't say i'm right or wrong, i just see what this people "do", the way the act, and sometime, i don't see any LOVE. So how could this be part of the Hoax... I don't mean they hate each other. I just say everything is not black or white (lol)

We don't know who may be in the know, and in what way. Anyway, being in the know surely may not change what people think deep inside. Maybe Jermaine knows MJ is alive, yet he thinks MJ would have been nothing without the J5. He may be part of the hoax as a character, under a contract signed with MJ.

Such deal wouldn't include the lines "Jermaine must kiss my *** in every words he says about me"

Jackson family love and support each other, Michael is playing with the media, don't believe anything they say, Jackson family are playing a role in Michael's hoax, they like controversy to be under the spotlight, all Jackson family members know MJ is alive, time will tell.

for the most part i feel like you are dreaming. but there is one exception that i can not get past . that is the video of the rock and roll hall of fame induction. well maybe even more, seems anytime they are performing together, but then again they are performing , so i just don't know.   :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

I agree.  My thoughts on this are that as long as the world believes the Jackson family is divided and fighting, then the world will underestimate them and therefore indirectly underestimate MJ.  Makes the hoax work for as long as it has because if everyone thought they had a big secret, I imagine it wouldn't take very long to figure out what that big secret is. The Jackson family being seen as weak works to their advantage, to MJ's advantage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

for the most part i feel like you are dreaming. but there is one exception that i can not get past . that is the video of the rock and roll hall of fame induction. well maybe even more, seems anytime they are performing together, but then again they are performing , so i just don't know.   :penguin:

.....yeah ,a really great "performance"......."performed" really great by this family "performers" lol   :icon_lol:  :icon_lol: :icon_e_wink: !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think we misunderstood Jermaine because had made similar comments not once in the past. He had been jealous of Michael always. He is one in general. He also was jealous of his little brother marrying his ex wife.

There are no problems among Jackson family, Michael likes controversy and his family follow his instructions, in return they are earning a lot of money cause they are under the spotlight.

Is that right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

diggyon

I totally agree with you sweetsunset. I still remember the fight Janet had with Paris. And of course that was not a real fight. Then we saw a picture of Janet holding a gun lool I think we should be used to this by now. None of what the Jacksons say about each other is true. They don't fight because hey hate each other or because they are jealous of their brother. They are playing their roles in the greatest show on earth lol. All we have to do is sit back, relax and order some pop corn because knowing that those fights are not real is fun in itself. Somehow I believe that they are paid for what they do. If MJ has hired some actors, he would have paid them too. But being paid for helping a family member is a little bit disturbing for me. But may be others would see nothing wrong about it... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Michael wants that people keep talking about him....he will have his reasons.... :icon_e_wink: is a great adventure !!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Michael wants that people keep talking about him....he will have his reasons.... :icon_e_wink: is a great adventure !!  :icon_razz:

In my country it's a proverb that sounds like this:
Talking alot ,leads to poverty........so I'm sorry but this about keep talking is annoying and pointless,already  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:  :Crash:  :icon_geek:  :smiley-vault-misc-150: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions