Go here to read update 7 and sign 7: Thisisalsoit.com You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :th_bravo:         :icon_bounce:       :affraid:       :confused:        :abouttime:

Yes Bec thank you I also clicked the wrong download button first time!! Look for button that says download file not the game downloads!
Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 01:46:55 AM by GodhaschosenMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Please clarify which button one should click to download because on this site once before I clicked the wrong one and ended up with some nasty stuff on my PC and I'd like others to avoid having a similar experience. Thanks.

Edited to report, clicking "view file" allows you to safely view the file on the same page with no downloading anything.
Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 01:12:56 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

@TS/_comments, thanks for the transparency. It's very cool to "know" you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Go here to read update 7 and sign 7: Thisisalsoit.com You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :th_bravo:         :icon_bounce:       :affraid:       :confused:        :abouttime:

Yes Bec thank you I also clicked the wrong download button first time!! Look for button that says download file not the game downloads!

...when it's BAM going to happen( if ever ?)
  :icon_geek:  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Thank you TS - I'm taking this as an honest update (ie not fake), and as such you have cleared up pretty much everything for me, tied up annoying loose ends and I now know, as I have long suspected, where you've been coming from all this time. I hope life is kind to you going forward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

@TS

Thanks for the transparency! Much appreciated.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

It's just sad...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

:moonwalk_:

I have read carefully what is written by TS and I can say that  there is much truth in what he says about MJ hoax , and religious insights . God and Satan do not cooperate, it's true!

And so , as the world economy is ruled by a powerful evil force is likely to have cheated to steal MJ talent and wealth to discredit him and insult him to death.

The purpose of MJ is to " awaken" the people against the powerful effects.

The end of the nefarious power is to keep the "sleep" of the people and continue to rob and deceive them.

And ' the millennial power of those who hate God and Jesus and his message .

And ' the power of  power of an organization who holds 99 % of the wealth of the planet.

But it is equally likely that MJ has foiled their plan  and has deceived  them  ( to save himself, his property, his children and his love for the truth ) concocting the false death.

In the world of the music industry run by shady characters and  poisonous MJ has tried to convey the message of "awakening" and awareness.

And through his songs with hidden meanings MJ has tried to wake her fans.

Many fans and plenty of other young and not so young have begun to reflect and look for the hidden truths ...
Exactly thanks to MJ!

We need to seriously study the history of our country for what it was and that is , outside the official stories.
We will discover the same occult forces of evil , a huge circle of fire that traps us and makes our lives miserable until we rebel against.

This is the message of MJ , I believe and have always believed .

TS  has illuminated  our journey until 2012.

Then he stopped or at least no longer has posted in the forum.

Some personal problem or a choice however to be respected.

The hard work and the daily grind of living affect everyone, including TS.

Probably he  was and  is still someone connected to the world of music or not: it does not matter.
I believe in what he said.

He lost his wife, wealth, work, business and maybe even his home.

He Would not sacrificed anything of that if he wanted to play with the feelings of the people involved in this false death.

It 's my opinion, of course.

Dates and the precise details of the numbers and coincidences is an almost obligatory reference ... the "Cabal" works tirelessly on the basis of numbers and equates his negatives  events based on studies planned.

I believe that the "Kabbalah" (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) or his portion diverted  has  involved in the attacks against MJ in the lies and accusations of pedophilia.

MJ knows the method of operation of these organizations, to the point of  to use numerology and even religious references (for good though!) in this false death.

This is the message of MJ , I believe and have always believed .

Good day to all, L.O.V.E.  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
 Thank you TS for the update/sign.

My practicality can sound a bit absurd and inappropriate right now, but I’m gonna say it anyways.

I’m wondering about the title which is, “7 devils working miracles”. It’s quite surprising to see such a title when TS has made it clear that he is not sure whether the Providences are from God or from Satan. I’m actually confused what to make of the title. Are the devils really working miracles?

Also, TS you stated that corrupt world powers (Illuminati/NWO) do exist, and that it can be possible that these  corrupt world powers worked out the numerology and brought the illusion of a ‘death hoax’ (of course with the assistance of the devils). And you said that, if Michael does come back (which is in “days”, and that too with a favorable nature of BAM) then it proves that the Providences are from God.

My question is, what if the person claiming to be MJ (a fake), is designed/trained to act in such favorable manner which makes you believe (and through you; make us believe) that it is the real MJ. How can it be known whether the Providences are from God or Satan in such case?

I know that the whole post ends with a note of “Time will Tell”, but those are my genuine doubts.

But apart from all of that, as bec had said, you truly do keep the forum alive.
Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:55:50 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

~Souza~

I moved the discussion to HoaxBook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions