From: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[gfont=Finger Paint]Billboard Music Awards Planning "Spectacular" Michael Jackson Moment That Will "Make TV History"[/gfont]

Is Michael Jackson returning to the stage?

toofab has learned there's a top-secret, hush-hush MJ "moment" going down at this weekend's Billboard Music Awards. While the details are mysterious, we're told it's not a "tribute" from other performers and any speculation already out in the press is "wrong."

The Estate of Michael Jackson was present at a closed dress rehearsal for the "moment" at 6:30pm on Thursday in Las Vegas -- and we're told everyone watching had to sign a non-disclosure agreement in order to keep the specifics under wraps.

Here's what we do know ...

- Insiders describe the spot as "a world on stage that captures the essence of Michael, all the excitement and magic that is MJ."

- It will also include music from Jackson's posthumus "Xscape" album, which was just released worldwide on Tuesday.

- We're told it'll make stunts like 2Pac's now infamous hologram performance at Coachella look "like a 1980s video game."

All will be revealed on Sunday night, when the Billboard Music Awards go down at 8pm on ABC.

Published 05.15.14

What do you guys think? It sounds pretty bammy to me but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I suspect it's just another hologram... although the article purports that all media speculation is wrong about the performance, they do seem to suggest a comparison to Tupac's hologram. Would a "better hologram" really be all that exciting?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[gfont=Finger Paint]Billboard Music Awards Planning "Spectacular" Michael Jackson Moment That Will "Make TV History"[/gfont]

Is Michael Jackson returning to the stage?

toofab has learned there's a top-secret, hush-hush MJ "moment" going down at this weekend's Billboard Music Awards. While the details are mysterious, we're told it's not a "tribute" from other performers and any speculation already out in the press is "wrong."

The Estate of Michael Jackson was present at a closed dress rehearsal for the "moment" at 6:30pm on Thursday in Las Vegas -- and we're told everyone watching had to sign a non-disclosure agreement in order to keep the specifics under wraps.

Here's what we do know ...

- Insiders describe the spot as "a world on stage that captures the essence of Michael, all the excitement and magic that is MJ."

- It will also include music from Jackson's posthumus "Xscape" album, which was just released worldwide on Tuesday.

- We're told it'll make stunts like 2Pac's now infamous hologram performance at Coachella look "like a 1980s video game."

All will be revealed on Sunday night, when the Billboard Music Awards go down at 8pm on ABC.

Published 05.15.14

What do you guys think? It sounds pretty bammy to me but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I suspect it's just another hologram... although the article purports that all media speculation is wrong about the performance, they do seem to suggest a comparison to Tupac's hologram. Would a "better hologram" really be all that exciting?

i do feel the same, and why do the ones who were present , have to sign an agreement, the hologram story was already out, so that wasent a secret anymore... i also keep in mind that we have been dissapointed in the past, although i do also like the excitement feeling about this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

if you add the digits, doesn't that make a 7? i am not good at numbers, but imo it does...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

5/15/2014

5+1+5+2+0+1+4 = 18 = 1+8 = 9

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Maybe.....maybe not.
I think we've learned  not to get over- excited about these possibilities anymore. A long wait will do that to you....just sayin'  :icon_e_sad:
Reminds me of Loyd's odds . What were they? 1 in a million? But still a chance.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly. There can always be delays..

And that came from MJ himself (in the comments from TS' final sign/update).

Though I know how this board feels about TS lol
Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 11:48:14 AM by rswilley2011
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Michael has accustomed us to this : periods of silence and periods of great movement....and , as always, waiting for !!!  :icon_bounce: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

gwynned

I'm trying not to get my hopes up either but I can't wipe that smile off my face!  The first sentence is rather odd: Is Michael Jackson returning to the stage?

It is hard for me to think like a person who was a fan and who thinks he is dead, but I have to think that wording - playing with people's feelings even just slightly - is in poor taste at the least.  Michael is so clever with words, we never quite have the smoking gun we're looking for, do we?  On the other hand, I have noticed much more publicity for Xscape than for Michael, especially with that really upbeat video with Timberlake and a fabulous Cirque Immortal tribute to Blue Gangsta.  And now this.  I can't imagine how we will all feel if he BAMmed at the BMAs. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions