Katherine and The Children
April 28, 2014, 08:53:23 PM
I have been wondering if anyone has actually seen a pic or video of Katherine Jackson with PPB since 2009? We see the children often, but who are they actually out in public with? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any evidence of them actually being in her care before. I know the whole situation regarding the custody change with TJ Jackson, but the whole thing seems a bit odd. Can someone enlighten me please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Katherine and The Children
April 29, 2014, 08:08:22 AM
way early on there was the time when they met up with her for lunch. the public was given pics or video (can't remember which) of them getting out of car to go inside to meet her. other than that as i can remember we haven't seen them together unless there was an event.

oh yeah and recently there was a glimpse of her in the video of the family game night on the thing about 3t. although the only child i remember seeing was prince.
Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:47:32 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 30, 2014, 03:55:33 AM
I never saw a pic from Katherine with Michaels Kids before 25. June 2009. No pic when they where babies....

Same with the other grandchildren......are there pics from Katherine and Joe with there grandchildren ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 30, 2014, 11:25:23 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I never saw a pic from Katherine with Michaels Kids before 25. June 2009. No pic when they where babies....good point

Same with the other grandchildren......are there pics from Katherine and Joe with there grandchildren ? while i am not quite sure what you are meaning to say here , there was a video of the family on phil donahue from many years ago and a bunch of the little ones were there. again this was an event and not pics. what stood out to me on that occasion was that jermaine was not there in person they had him on a monitor and he could see what was going on there on the stage. his little one , i think a girl was wondering around and at one point phil picked her up and was holding her. i noticed he asked his mother repeatedly to get her. i don't know if he just felt like she shouldn't have been roaming around in the first place or what . but anyway katherine for as long as i watched did not do what he asked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 30, 2014, 11:45:00 AM
I was just wondering if the kids were EVER even with Katherine at all after 6/25/09? I have yet to see even a pic of them with her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 30, 2014, 02:20:56 PM
Here Katherine with Paris, Prince and Blanket

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

April 30, 2014, 03:23:18 PM
Great pics, Blankie! Come to think of it, we really don’t see very many photos of Katherine and the kids out and about together. Thanks for sharing.  :)

And here are YT links to the Jackson family on the Phil Donahue show (1989) that Suspicious referred to. Provides rare insight into the Jackson family and family dynamics in their own words :icon_cool: :

Part 1: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 3: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 4: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 01, 2014, 02:08:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great pics, Blankie! Come to think of it, we really don’t see very many photos of Katherine and the kids out and about together. Thanks for sharing.  :)

And here are YT links to the Jackson family on the Phil Donahue show (1989) that Suspicious referred to. Provides rare insight into the Jackson family and family dynamics in their own words :icon_cool: :

Part 1: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 3: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 4: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:bearhug:    :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike