SEHFTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4/13/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Debbie Rowe is scoffing at members of the Jackson family who claim she abandoned her children for Michael Jackson's money ... saying it's a class case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Sources connected to Rowe say Debbie expected Jermaine, Randy, Tito and Jackie to attack her when word got out -- via TMZ -- that she would fight for the guardianship of Paris and Prince.

Michael's brothers came out swinging, saying Rowe took Michael's money and then ran away from her kids and her responsibilities.

But our sources say Rowe is pissed but not surprised at the attack, insisting she never abandoned her kids.  She says Michael constantly called her for parenting advice and she was always there for him and the children.

She also says Michael often told her the only sibling with any talent was Janet, and the others turned sponging off him into an art form.

Rowe -- who would also like to become Blanket's guardian -- is deeply fearful the kids have no proper supervision.  She thinks Katherine is a good woman but way too old and slow to care for the kids, and she thinks Michael's siblings all couldn't give a crap and they are all bad influences.

Rowe believes MJ's brothers oppose her plan to seek guardianship because they know if that happens a huge chunk of the money Katherine gets from the MJ Estate -- more than $50K in child support -- will dry up.

Rowe is saying she wants to move the kids to her ranch in Palmdale, where she has a successful horse breeding business.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

TMZ seem to take their words straight from MJ fan forums.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But our sources say Rowe is pissed but not surprised at the attack, insisting she never abandoned her kids.  She says Michael constantly called her for parenting advice and she was always there for him and the children.

not seeing ur children for yrs at a time = abandonment.  most people that seek parenting advice usually goes to an EXPERIENCED parent for the info (unless u call raising horses the same as raising children).  being there as a parent means more than just for phone calls.  it means literally BEING THERE, day in - day out, everyday doing the same things over & over again.  her statement alone tells me she has no idea of what being a parent really is. :icon_rolleyes:
debbie = B.S.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

not seeing ur children for yrs at a time = abandonment.  most people that seek parenting advice usually goes to an EXPERIENCED parent for the info (unless u call raising horses the same as raising children).  being there as a parent means more than just for phone calls.  it means literally BEING THERE, day in - day out, everyday doing the same things over & over again.  her statement alone tells me she has no idea of what being a parent really is. :icon_rolleyes:
debbie = B.S.

I agree with you, but it's also MJ who made this choice to raise their children on his own, it was part of the agreement between Debbie and MJ.
So we can't blame Debbie alone for abandoning her kids imo. If i remember correctly Debbie knew at forehand MJ wanted Kids of his own, and she agreed on giving him his kids. I do believe Debbie did this mostly if not completely out of love for MJ, yes and ofcourse she received money, but maybe it was also part of the adoption plan,  to work this out legally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

debbie = B.S.

I agree with you, but it's also MJ who made this choice to raise their children on his own, it was part of the agreement between Debbie and MJ.
So we can't blame Debbie alone for abandoning her kids imo. If i remember correctly Debbie knew at forehand MJ wanted Kids of his own, and she agreed on giving him his kids. I do believe Debbie did this mostly if not completely out of love for MJ, yes and ofcourse she received money, but maybe it was also part of the adoption plan,  to work this out legally.
[/

i do remember her saying she had those babies for mj.  which makes me believe she had no interest in being a parent, it was done as a favor.  so in other words she was no more than a surrogate/oven. so what's with the mommy card now?  yes mj did decide to raise their children on his own.  but, this would be one time the great mj would have had a fight on his hands,  because it would not have been his choice to make... UNLESS....she had no interest in being a mother.  whether she did this out of love for mj or a calculated move only she knows what was in her heart. sorry,  i'm just not buying her B.S.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

She also says Michael often told her the only sibling with any talent was Janet, and the others turned sponging off him into an art form.

I so agree llol
Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:31:21 AM by iLoveyoumore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

iLoveyoumore

(...)what's with the mommy card now?

People change, situations change
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

bec

I love how this is any of our business in the first place. Backseat parenting and judgement passing on people we don't even know--about kids that aren't ours. Gross. MYOB.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Of course she wants the children... including Blanket. Why wouldn't she? She would be getting $90,000.00 a month.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
The most important thing is the serenity of Prince, Paris and Blanket, and Michael knows what is the best for his children even if he is behind the scenes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

debbie = B.S.

i don't agree on saying Debbie is bullshit, she still is Paris and Prince's mother, wich MJ has chosen!, what stands out to me is that she is in the news primarly now, it has to be about something and we don't have a clue what it is at this moment imo.
Paris is with her at times or more, so she is happy with her mother, Mj also said ones...Debbie was  around for seeing and be with her kids, and they named her aunt or something....So he and she were happy the way they have aranged it. What i meant to say before is (i know i havent expressed myself properly) If we Judge on Debbie for not being there for her children (wich we arent sure off at all) , then automatically we have to Judge on MJ the same way. because they arange this and they are happy with that, imo. in whatever way it is, we don't known the inns and outs....ever!

We have to remember Debbie is  the children's mother. And Mj never spoke one bad word about her, i remain to believe she did this out of great love for MJ.

[/

i do remember her saying she had those babies for mj.  which makes me believe she had no interest in being a parent, it was done as a favor.  so in other words she was no more than a surrogate/oven. so what's with the mommy card now?  yes mj did decide to raise their children on his own.  but, this would be one time the great mj would have had a fight on his hands,  because it would not have been his choice to make... UNLESS....she had no interest in being a mother.  whether she did this out of love for mj or a calculated move only she knows what was in her heart. sorry,  i'm just not buying her B.S.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

(...)what's with the mommy card now?

People change, situations change

i agree, i just hope she is sincere.  but, because of who they are & what they have they should keep their guards up at all times. i think this may be why mike had problems with bonding with people.  i'm sure in the back of his mind was the thought do they want me for me or who i am and what i can offer. and ask why all of a sudden the change.  mike's been gone for almost 5 yrs. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love how this is any of our business in the first place. Backseat parenting and judgement passing on people we don't even know--about kids that aren't ours. Gross. MYOB.

when u make ur business public u open urself up to peoples opinions and thoughts.  u don't have to be in the drivers seat to know what should or shouldn't be done if experienced.  judgement passing, well u know what they say about first impressions.  no we don't know any of  them. but since this is a discussion on her wanting custody of the kids we're entitled to express our opinion as are u. so to all that are reading they can just take it or leave it
Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 07:37:51 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Of course she wants the children... including Blanket. Why wouldn't she? She would be getting $90,000.00 a month.

HELLO !!  :icon_lol:

for 90 grand A MONTH u can send them over here.  hell,  i'll take them for 90 grand a yr
Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 07:47:39 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i don't agree on saying Debbie is bullshit, she still is Paris and Prince's mother, wich MJ has chosen!, what stands out to me is that she is in the news primarly now, it has to be about something and we don't have a clue what it is at this moment imo.
Paris is with her at times or more, so she is happy with her mother, Mj also said ones...Debbie was  around for seeing and be with her kids, and they named her aunt or something....So he and she were happy the way they have aranged it. What i meant to say before is (i know i havent expressed myself properly) If we Judge on Debbie for not being there for her children (wich we arent sure off at all) , then automatically we have to Judge on MJ the same way. because they arange this and they are happy with that, imo. in whatever way it is, we don't known the inns and outs....ever!

We have to remember Debbie is  the children's mother. And Mj never spoke one bad word about her, i remain to believe she did this out of great love for Michael.

i'm just seeing this post.  i don't mean to be so hard on debbie but, i don't understand how u can carry a child and so easily give them up.  it would be hard for me to give up a foster child...but that's just me.  why would michael feel the need to raise the children on his own is he that selfish? or did he just see her as a surrogate & just married her because he's a public figure.   did either one of them think about the children? 
paris longed for a mommy figure that's why she sought debbie out.  poor prince is devastated that's why he can't bring himself to bond with her now, out of fear of her ABANDONING him again, imo.  no one thought about the children in this situation.  and, MAYBE she did it out of "love" for michael and his longing to become a parent but would she had done the same if he was a regular joe with minimal  funds?   that's it,  i'm done with debbie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions