SEHFTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4/10/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

It looked like a Jackson 5 reunion ... when a Michael Jackson impersonator got together with 4 Jackson brothers Saturday at their concert in Vegas -- but it cost him a pretty penny.

Carlo Riley -- an MJ tribute artist -- tells TMZ he finally got to meet Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and Jackie at their Planet Hollywood show ... but he had to pay for the privilege.

Riley says he flew to Vegas from Denver and dropped $400 dollars for a VIP package that included front row seats, an autographed program and a backstage meet-and-greet with the Jacksons.

Carlo tells us the backstage visit was quick ... he shook hands with the brothers who told him they were impressed by how much he looks like their brother.  And during the show, he says the Jacksons pointed to him in the front row ... where he was dancing and taking photos with other fans.

Pretty cool ... but it still can't compare to the time he met Michael himself in Japan in 2007.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

this pic has never felt to me like it was either one of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal