SEHFTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

49 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Debbie Rowe will wage legal war to get guardianship of the 2 kids she had with Michael Jackson ... and if she could she'd gladly take all 3.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Rowe is deeply concerned about the environment in the Jackson home.  She likes Katherine Jackson but believes she has gotten way too old to serve as guardian ... "Katherine's not connected with the kids or involved in their lives" Rowe told a friend.

Rowe is also concerned Michael's brothers are hanging around the Calabasas house a lot and have been a terrible influence.  She's complained Prince has developed a filthy mouth and is rebellious because no one is even trying to keep him in line.

Rowe is especially upset with Jermaine, who will appear on "Celebrity Wife Swap."  Rowe thinks he's just plain creepy and extremely inappropriate, and wants him as far away from the kids as possible.

She feels Blanket --- the 12-year-old who is not her biological kid -- is actually the most vulnerable and most in danger.

As for Paris ... Rowe fears she's not made the kind of improvement which is necessary after her suicide attempt and wants control so she can take steps to ensure her safety.

TJ Jackson is a co-guardian ... we're told Rowe likes him but is worried that he's been on tour and away from the kids for long stretches.

Rowe will file legal docs asking the judge to appoint her guardian so she can move the children to her ranch in Palmdale CA, where she has a business raising and breeding horses. 

Fact is ... Rowe has not asked the Estate for money and our sources say she's not interested in a payday.  She wants the kids because she loves them and fears for their well-being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Because of all the reasons mentioned in the article Debbie will definitely get those kids, which means that we're heading towards the next hoax chapter.  :icon_e_ugeek: :icon_eek: :ghsdf: :animal0017:   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Do

I certainly cannot imagine that Michael would 'use' his kids (again) as pawns in this 'hoax game'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
@Diggyon

What difference does it make if the kids are with Katherine or Debbie?

@Do, Exactly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

diggyon

@Diggyon

What difference does it make if the kids are with Katherine or Debbie?

@Do, Exactly.

All I can say is that moving the kids from Mrs. Katherine's house to Debbie's house is something we must stop at (if Debbie gets the kids). It's just my opinion, that's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

curls

I thought the kids were with MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjptd

Odd pic... In my opinion that girl is not Paris.. She is so different!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

debbie, debbie, debbie,  never cared much for her.  how could a woman carry, give birth to, sign a contract, recieve a payday and agree to not have contact with her babies.  for this reason i have no respect for her.  when her & mike split even if he had custody NO WAY would he dictate not seeing them (anything for money).  now she's the i'm so concerned mommy.  not saying she doesn't have love for them, but she's never loved them enough, imo.  and to get custody is an AUTOMATIC payday in itself, because their under 18 and cannot legally control the support money. 
debbie, debbie, debbie,  u must think people have a  'D'  on their foreheads for DUMB. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I agree. It's a totally different Paris. Now I wonder where the other Paris is!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

mattie

I agree. It's a totally different Paris. Now I wonder where the other Paris is!!!

Arent you waiting for the comments now Lightning/Make up/different angle/etc??
I see what you see in this Paris..but it is the same i see in the different Michaels.

It is not personal diggyon i know you are considering other/every options(hope i say this correct?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjptd

Noway, that is another girl. Her face is larger than Paris...and her eyes are different
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rouxie

Maybe your theory is right , but the similarity is high between these two so it's a 50-50 to be correct in my point of view.

January                                                                                       March

Debbie mentioned all the right reasons on this - so winning ? it's a sure thing -, if she wins this it would be very interesting to watch ...
Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:23:48 PM by Rouxie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

49 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Debbie Rowe will wage legal war to get guardianship of the 2 kids she had with Michael Jackson ... and if she could she'd gladly take all 3.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Rowe is deeply concerned about the environment in the Jackson home.  She likes Katherine Jackson but believes she has gotten way too old to serve as guardian ... "Katherine's not connected with the kids or involved in their lives" Rowe told a friend.

Rowe is also concerned Michael's brothers are hanging around the Calabasas house a lot and have been a terrible influence.  She's complained Prince has developed a filthy mouth and is rebellious because no one is even trying to keep him in line.

Rowe is especially upset with Jermaine, who will appear on "Celebrity Wife Swap."  Rowe thinks he's just plain creepy and extremely inappropriate, and wants him as far away from the kids as possible.

She feels Blanket --- the 12-year-old who is not her biological kid -- is actually the most vulnerable and most in danger.

As for Paris ... Rowe fears she's not made the kind of improvement which is necessary after her suicide attempt and wants control so she can take steps to ensure her safety.

TJ Jackson is a co-guardian ... we're told Rowe likes him but is worried that he's been on tour and away from the kids for long stretches.

Rowe will file legal docs asking the judge to appoint her guardian so she can move the children to her ranch in Palmdale CA, where she has a business raising and breeding horses. 

Fact is ... Rowe has not asked the Estate for money and our sources say she's not interested in a payday.  She wants the kids because she loves them and fears for their well-being.

2009-14 Jul -Debbie Rowe 'drops custody fight for Michael Jackson's children'
2012- 11 august- Debbie Rowe Might Get Custody of Michael Jackson Kids
2013-October 5 - Debbie Rowe Considering Custody Bid for Daughter Paris (Exclusive)

Old news is "NEW" again  :LolLolLolLol: .

She's now talking that the Jacksons are a bad influence on kids lol......how about before Debbie?? What have you done for this "poor kids", since the infamous 2009 ....except talking rubbish?? Jermaine Jacksun "plain creepy and extremely inappropriate"  :icon_rolleyes: ??

Ya Debbie,talking about Filthy mouth lol  :icon_rolleyes:  :thjajaja121: !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ." Who are the sources?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I thought the kids were with MJ.

I think the same, from the beginning. And, as always, Michael is behind all.  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions