Humanity's "Inheritance" Being Released
April 09, 2014, 09:25:36 PM
[youtube]0eEo-syrKKA[/youtube]

I just came across this video  :icon_e_surprised: and thought I would share.

Could this be what Michael has been trying to tell us?

Sorry if I didn't post in the right section.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Humanity's "Inheritance" Being Released
April 11, 2014, 01:07:41 PM
i wonder if this has anything to do with N.E.S.A.R.A.  which is also about stolen funds being retuned ?  an eta on either would be nice...b4 i croak....thank u
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2014, 06:00:52 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I  think it would be better if we ask directly The Source: John Fitzgerald Kennedy, commonly known as "Jack" or by his initials JFK  :icon_geek: :

Now I have to go take a nap,cause it's late and I'm so,so tired  :errrr: ......so who wants to read me a betime story  :icon_question:  :D?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 13, 2014, 10:15:18 AM

Thank you for posting this vid. It tells you to be aware and to think for yourself, to stand up for the people around you and for the people in need and don't let yourself being ruled by the government and bankers.
In Michael's songs he's telling us to be aware of our planet, to start with yourself, to heal the world, to love and care for others. And also I'm thinking of his words in This Is It "The Government...they who?..It starts with us."

"I respect the secrets and magic of nature. That's why it makes me so angry when I see these things that are happening, that every second, I hear, the size of a football field is torn down in the Amazon. I mean, that kind of stuff really bothers me. That's why I write these kinds of songs, you know. It gives some sense of awareness and awakening and hope to people. I love the Planet, I love the trees. I have this thing for trees - the colors and changing of leaves. I love it. I respect those kind of things. I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the planet is sick, like a fever. If we don't fix it now, it's at the point of no return. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have, where it's like a runway train. And the times has come, This Is It. People are always saying: 'They'll take care of it. The government'll--Don't worry, they'll--' 'They' who? It starts with us. It's us. Or else it'll never be done... We have four years to get it right. After that it would be irreversible. Let's take care of the planet."
Michael Jackson, This Is It reheasals, 2009

Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 10:17:15 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

gwynned

April 18, 2014, 05:42:42 AM
It has been my hope all along that Michael is a major part of this return to prosperity by whatever name it is called.  What an amazing day it will be when we can finally close this chapter on war and conflict and devote ourselves to meaningful work. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 25, 2014, 07:44:06 PM

I  think it would be better if we ask directly The Source: John Fitzgerald Kennedy, commonly known as "Jack" or by his initials JFK  :icon_geek: :

Now I have to go take a nap,cause it's late and I'm so,so tired  :errrr: ......so who wants to read me a betime story  :icon_question:  :D?

:oToBeorNotToBe: Are you talking about Junior, Senior or Baby Patrick?????? :affraid: Don't tell me  :affraid: you think they are ALL alive? :icon_eek: It does make more sense that they made the baby "disappear" first...and it WAS very strange that Jackie went to Texas with JFK that day, to play her part...then going to live very securely with someone who COULD hide away her fake dead husband.........and then Junior disappearing (too conveniently)  with his wife and, (whadyaknow! :icon_e_surprised:) her sister, too.... and I do believe it is more likely to be a faked death when, (coincidentally, hmmm...) the original faker's spouse (or dependent loved one) ends up (fake) dead, TOO...but, this is too many faked deaths for even the King of Illusion to pull out of his bag of tricks, and such a thing would make MJ a supporting player, at about age SEVEN, in what we all beLIEved was HIS Hoax....

So, on topic, what are you REALLY trying to say, ToBe?  :confused:

P.S. That's not Jack with Jackie. Stop :icon_exclaim:  :icon_lol: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

gwynned

April 25, 2014, 10:10:27 PM
To be or not to be.  Is he Jack or is he not is not so easy cuz it's a yes no kinda answer.  It's Jack in his later years playing the part of Jimmy Carter and an earlier version of Rosalind Carter in her role as Jackie Kennedy.   ;D ;D ;D

I have to say I loved Jackie best when she sang Happy Birthday Mister President, looking for all the world like Marilyn Monroe!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions