suspicious mind

Re: The mystery of MJ's height
April 12, 2014, 10:55:44 AM
and it we believe that michael was dave dave on larry king then what could he have meant by i changed my name to exscape my father's criminality ? and sealed birth records of the family.  :WTF: too many things to not at least wonder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 12, 2014, 05:40:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mattie, it's not a no go area. We've had several threads discussing the possibility of 2 MJs. I started one myself not long ago. Just because not everyone (me included) agrees doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't talk about it if you want to. It is a fascinating idea!

All I personally would disagree with in your comments above, is that I don't think 'more than one MJ' is the only possible explanation for the differences we've witnessed over the years.

And your English is just fine, so no worries there!

I dont say/mean it is the only possible explanation(thats my problem in expressing myself)but until now nobody came with a better/evidence explanation for me.
For me, all the difference can not be explaned away with high heels/make up and lightning..and that is the only answer you get and you have to be okay with..most members resist any idea of more than one MJ  and dont want to dig deeper
But for me something else is going on..and if i could i would investigate this..But unfortunaly my English is not good enough!
Thats what i think is a missed change.
But i dont overreact/overcomplicate and can let go!
So be it.

if u are TRULY curious about something u owe it to urself to check it out ( self gratification).  maybe u can find something in ur native tongue on it.  afterwards should u care to share,  just throw it out there.  i agree ur english is fine.

Dont you think i tried that??  In my native tongue there is nothing of interest.
And wen i speak about it they make fun of me.
In the English laguage wen it gets difficult i have problems in understandig so i can not find my way further.
It is not that simpel for me,you dont know how much time it takes for me to write this.
A lot of words i have to looke up before writing..And translater is no option because i can not read my own words anymore wen i use that.
But it is okay..i keep on reading and maybe one day   :icon_e_smile:

to say- don't u think i've tried that  :icon_e_surprised: can be considered abrasive.  which will put someone in a defensive mode, which is where i was about to go, with a reply of  "excuse the hell out of me". but i remembered english  isn't ur first language. it's best to say i've tried that.  good luck on that which u seek

See!! here it comes :(  In my language it is a normal thing to say.
That is why i never post much,because the problems of expressing myself.
Not everybody is understanding.
Maybe my Englisch is fine for basic things..but wen it goes deeper i get these problems.
This also keeps me from  investigating.
Better i just keep reading like i did for lmost 5 years now :icon_e_surprised: Haha
But thank you for your understanding.

i don't want to make u feel bad & not express ur thoughts & opinions.  true there are differences in languages and how what said is interpreted, but i also have to apologize.  thru written communication u can't see a persons face or hear their tone in the voice,  if wrong, sorry.  hope u keep posting and find what u r looking for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

April 13, 2014, 02:31:19 AM
Quote from: curls
Mattie, have you read this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?

I (and others) posted alternative possibilities in there, if you're interested.
When I saw HOP I sensed a Moonwalker  familiarity.  With Fred O'Hare(Astaire) and EB (MJ), it seemed very hoax related but maybe it was just my delusions about what I think I can see and hear with the number of M. J.'s that fed into that perception.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2014, 10:52:21 PM
As you get older, a lot of people start to lose some of the height. Plus MJ was either in heels or his famous loafers.  But, of course, when it comes to MJ...anything is possible!  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2014, 10:38:24 AM
In my opinion there are 2 Michaels, but everything is possible.  :icon_neutral:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

April 14, 2014, 12:33:42 PM
As you get older, a lot of people start to lose some of the height. Plus MJ was either in heels or his famous loafers.  But, of course, when it comes to MJ...anything is possible!  :moonwalk_:

Yes you can become 10 cm(is inch ?) shorter than wen you were young.
But not going back and forth in height trough the years.
 :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

April 14, 2014, 05:26:10 PM
Mattie, it's not a no go area. We've had several threads discussing the possibility of 2 MJs. I started one myself not long ago. Just because not everyone (me included) agrees doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't talk about it if you want to. It is a fascinating idea!

All I personally would disagree with in your comments above, is that I don't think 'more than one MJ' is the only possible explanation for the differences we've witnessed over the years.

I dont say/mean it is the only possible explanation(thats my problem in expressing myself)but until now nobody came with a better/evidence explanation for me.
For me, all the difference can not be explaned away with high heels/make up and lightning..and that is the only answer you get and you have to be okay with..most members resist any idea of more than one MJ  and dont want to dig deeper
But for me something else is going on..and if i could i would investigate this..But unfortunaly my English is not good enough!
So be it.

if u are TRULY curious about something u owe it to urself to check it out ( self gratification).  maybe u can find something in ur native tongue on it.  afterwards should u care to share,  just throw it out there.  i agree ur english is fine.

Dont you think i tried that??  In my native tongue there is nothing of interest.
In the English laguage wen it gets difficult i have problems in understandig so i can not find my way further.
It is not that simpel for me,you dont know how much time it takes for me to write this.
A lot of words i have to looke up before writing..And translater is no option because i can not read my own words anymore wen i use that.

to say- don't u think i've tried that  :icon_e_surprised: can be considered abrasive.  which will put someone in a defensive mode, which is where i was about to go, with a reply of  "excuse the hell out of me". but i remembered english  isn't ur first language. it's best to say i've tried that.  good luck on that which u seek

Maybe my Englisch is fine for basic things..but wen it goes deeper i get these problems.
Better i just keep reading like i did for lmost 5 years now :icon_e_surprised: Haha

i don't want to make u feel bad & not express ur thoughts & opinions.  true there are differences in languages and how what said is interpreted, but i also have to apologize.  thru written communication u can't see a persons face or hear their tone in the voice,  if wrong, sorry.  hope u keep posting and find what u r looking for.

No hard feelings. :smiley_abuv:
But i is what i have to think about al the time.
Do i say this correct,does it come over different ?..It takes so much extra time  :icon_redface:
And wen i want to respond to something,i think better leave it because of those reasons.
 :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2014, 07:20:04 AM

So be it.

No hard feelings. :smiley_abuv:
But i is what i have to think about al the time.
Do i say this correct,does it come over different ?..It takes so much extra time  :icon_redface:
And wen i want to respond to something,i think better leave it because of those reasons.
 :icon_e_smile:

don't let this stop u.  continue to express ur thoughts and opinions. if someone takes it the wrong way (as i did) u let them know what u meant and they can either accept or reject it.  as i used to tell my children,  as long as a person isn't putting food in ur mouth clothes on ur back and a roof over ur head what they think or feel really isn't that heavy ( i.e.  :images:)      KEEP POSTING  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions