Re: The mystery of MJ's height
April 09, 2014, 04:55:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJ's true height has always seemed a mystery.  I don't think there are 2 (or more) MJ's, just the one.  Doubles used for distractions, yes, but only one actual MJ.  The height thing could be as simple as lifts in shoes, as suggested before.  Not only lifts in MJ's shoes but also others, like KO or TP or whoever else.  Wear them one day, not another - differences in height.  Might be a simple explanation but why over-complicate it?

Agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

mattie

April 09, 2014, 05:04:58 PM
Mattie, it's not a no go area. We've had several threads discussing the possibility of 2 MJs. I started one myself not long ago. Just because not everyone (me included) agrees doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't talk about it if you want to. It is a fascinating idea!

All I personally would disagree with in your comments above, is that I don't think 'more than one MJ' is the only possible explanation for the differences we've witnessed over the years.

And your English is just fine, so no worries there!

I dont say/mean it is the only possible explanation(thats my problem in expressing myself)but until now nobody came with a better/evidence explanation for me.
For me, all the difference can not be explaned away with high heels/make up and lightning..and that is the only answer you get and you have to be okay with..most members resist any idea of more than one MJ  and dont want to dig deeper
But for me something else is going on..and if i could i would investigate this..But unfortunaly my English is not good enough!
Thats what i think is a missed change.
But i dont overreact/overcomplicate and can let go!
So be it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 09, 2014, 05:50:29 PM
Mattie, have you read this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?

I (and others) posted alternative possibilities in there, if you're interested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2014, 06:48:51 PM
Mattie, it's not a no go area. We've had several threads discussing the possibility of 2 MJs. I started one myself not long ago. Just because not everyone (me included) agrees doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't talk about it if you want to. It is a fascinating idea!

All I personally would disagree with in your comments above, is that I don't think 'more than one MJ' is the only possible explanation for the differences we've witnessed over the years.

I dont say/mean it is the only possible explanation(thats my problem in expressing myself)but until now nobody came with a better/evidence explanation for me.
For me, all the difference can not be explaned away with high heels/make up and lightning..and that is the only answer you get and you have to be okay with..most members resist any idea of more than one MJ  and dont want to dig deeper
But for me something else is going on..and if i could i would investigate this..But unfortunaly my English is not good enough!
So be it.

if u are TRULY curious about something u owe it to urself to check it out ( self gratification).  maybe u can find something in ur native tongue on it.  afterwards should u care to share,  just throw it out there.  i agree ur english is fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2014, 05:13:32 AM
what was the comment from Liberian Girl? exactly which michael jackson are we talking about (that might not be the exact quote)? ummm does that necessarily have to imply just two? i have begun to think in terms of at least a few.

Suspicious ,my alternative to a few is: none  :icon_geek:  :thjajaja121:  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!
Privacy:

"There is Michael Jackson
That ain't none Michael Jackson
....."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

April 10, 2014, 06:28:52 AM

So be it.

if u are TRULY curious about something u owe it to urself to check it out ( self gratification).  maybe u can find something in ur native tongue on it.  afterwards should u care to share,  just throw it out there.  i agree ur english is fine.

Dont you think i tried that??  In my native tongue there is nothing of interest.
And wen i speak about it they make fun of me.
In the English laguage wen it gets difficult i have problems in understandig so i can not find my way further.
It is not that simpel for me,you dont know how much time it takes for me to write this.
A lot of words i have to looke up before writing..And translater is no option because i can not read my own words anymore wen i use that.
But it is okay..i keep on reading and maybe one day   :icon_e_smile:
Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:34:46 AM by mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

April 10, 2014, 06:51:51 AM
Mattie, have you read this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?

I (and others) posted alternative possibilities in there, if you're interested.

Hello Curls..Thank you.
I wil looke it up again,but i am positive i read it already many times.
I dont post much,but i am here from the verry beginning in 2009 on the forum from(was it amy?)
So i read everything,especially the toughts from you and others i do like to read.
Some are verry good in investigating what i mis too here nowadays.
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 10, 2014, 01:59:30 PM
what was the comment from Liberian Girl? exactly which michael jackson are we talking about (that might not be the exact quote)? ummm does that necessarily have to imply just two? i have begun to think in terms of at least a few.

Suspicious ,my alternative to a few is: none  :icon_geek:  :thjajaja121:  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!
Privacy:

"There is Michael Jackson
That ain't none Michael Jackson
....."
:-[ sorry you totally lost me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

diggyon

April 10, 2014, 07:01:49 PM
Actually i don't believe that there are 2 MJ's but I'm open to any new theory because I'm a beLIEver since 2009. But in order to convince people with such a theory there must be good evidence. May be we should start a new thread where we can post all the pro's and contra's and see what we will discover at the end. May be it's time to put our investigation glasse on again!  8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

mattie

April 11, 2014, 10:40:27 AM
Actually i don't believe that there are 2 MJ's but I'm open to any new theory because I'm a beLIEver since 2009. But in order to convince people with such a theory there must be good evidence. May be we should start a new thread where we can post all the pro's and contra's and see what we will discover at the end. May be it's time to put our investigation glasse on again!  8)

I would like that verry much.. good idea..i hope more think so
 Thank You  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 11, 2014, 01:26:43 PM
Why don't you just carry on in the thread I linked to a few posts back?

... or carry on here!  They're the same subject really!

Bottom line for me: I think the concept of 2 MJs is interesting and kind of exciting but I need to see something really convincing, which I haven't as yet, and in reality, I don't think such a thing exists. In the end, unless they're both coming back, together, side by side, it doesn't make much difference anyway ... just one more thing we'll never be certain about regarding Mr I'm So Mysterious Jackson!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2014, 01:52:49 PM

So be it.

Dont you think i tried that??  In my native tongue there is nothing of interest.
In the English laguage wen it gets difficult i have problems in understandig so i can not find my way further.
It is not that simpel for me,you dont know how much time it takes for me to write this.
A lot of words i have to looke up before writing..And translater is no option because i can not read my own words anymore wen i use that.

to say- don't u think i've tried that  :icon_e_surprised: can be considered abrasive.  which will put someone in a defensive mode, which is where i was about to go, with a reply of  "excuse the hell out of me". but i remembered english  isn't ur first language. it's best to say i've tried that.  good luck on that which u seek
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

April 11, 2014, 03:04:33 PM

So be it.

to say- don't u think i've tried that  :icon_e_surprised: can be considered abrasive.  which will put someone in a defensive mode, which is where i was about to go, with a reply of  "excuse the hell out of me". but i remembered english  isn't ur first language. it's best to say i've tried that.  good luck on that which u seek

See!! here it comes :(  In my language it is a normal thing to say.
That is why i never post much,because the problems of expressing myself.
Not everybody is understanding.
Maybe my Englisch is fine for basic things..but wen it goes deeper i get these problems.
This also keeps me from  investigating.
Better i just keep reading like i did for lmost 5 years now :icon_e_surprised: Haha
But thank you for your understanding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

April 11, 2014, 04:05:47 PM
Hey Mattie, please don't stop posting! I would've said it in the same way as you did! You're right, in our language it's a very normal question/expression, in an almost desperate kind of way. Surely not offensive at all! I'm sure the members over here will take this into account!
About the two MJ's: one would think there must be two, he looked so 'off' sometimes that I thought: that cannot be him! But then again the voice seems to be his! Also the difference in hight is obvious. But like Curls once noticed: that frown between his eyes is very prominent and he had that during his whole performing life. It's very charateristic for him. But in the Bashir interview he looked like a different MJ. Also the Michael Joe and the Michael Joseph could be an indication. And the 'Always nice to sing with my brother' on the This is It cd cover. I don't know if we will ever find out the truth. Here is another link from the archive of MJDHI about the double theory.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

April 11, 2014, 04:40:17 PM
What i've always wondered about was what Katherine was saying in an interview after Michael passed away. She said 'I've never lost a child'. I immediately thought: what about Brandon?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal