Re: Big announcement 31st march 2014 from est
April 05, 2014, 01:27:17 PM
o.k., I KNOW this is going to sound extremely super craaaazy   :Pulling_hair:  (but,  :WTF:)  i remember looking at an interview with jermain saying mj is safe now and no one can get to him or hurt him (going off my memory) that he is safe now.  he didn't come off as sad due to dying it was more like hidden/gone.  and i thought well what is he off planet.  now with the universal (pattern) looking clothing and talk of  wormholes brought the memory back.   yeah crazy i know.  but for me it's o.k. i like to keep an open mind.  i tried to find the vid but there are way too many - not much patience.  can u beLIEve it's been almost 5 yrs (and we're still here)
Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 01:35:16 PM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2014, 04:39:59 PM
This picture make me think of saturn's rings

Saturn has SEVEN rings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 05, 2014, 05:13:09 PM
@MaryK

Mike transcending time and space.

Past, present, future.

HIStory  :icon_e_biggrin:

:th_bravo:  greatest Mary!!!!! Wonderful thought!!!!   :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

iLoveyoumore

April 07, 2014, 09:08:38 AM
o.k., I KNOW this is going to sound extremely super craaaazy   :Pulling_hair:  (but,  :WTF:)  i remember looking at an interview with jermain saying mj is safe now and no one can get to him or hurt him (going off my memory) that he is safe now.  he didn't come off as sad due to dying it was more like hidden/gone.  and i thought well what is he off planet.  now with the universal (pattern) looking clothing and talk of  wormholes brought the memory back.   yeah crazy i know.  but for me it's o.k. i like to keep an open mind.  i tried to find the vid but there are way too many - not much patience.  can u beLIEve it's been almost 5 yrs (and we're still here)

Humans are not really safe in space.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

April 07, 2014, 04:12:15 PM

You're not crazy! There are many people that think just like that! I know some of them.
Speaking for myself... I don't think MJ is hidden in the space, but... Yeah, let's keep an open mind!
Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 04:14:00 PM by fairy23
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2014, 05:39:25 PM
Yes, it's almost 5 years now... i can't even think about it being real. I mean, if someone told me i'd be in this for 5 years...i would have laugh so hard. But yes, here we are, here i am.

I guess only love can stick for so long, upon nothing almost, few shadows seen here and there, and this crazy hope to finally see "that someone" soon again.

Or maybe we're all nuts, or maybe neither of you exist and i'm alone in my padded cell, living in a fantasy since my brain lost it after june 25th...(which would sound sometime like a good explanation lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

April 07, 2014, 10:41:48 PM

You're not crazy! There are many people that think just like that! I know some of them.
Speaking for myself... I don't think MJ is hidden in the space, but... Yeah, let's keep an open mind!

thanks for saying i'm not loco  :icon_razz:.  i remember seeing on the news or something that if u pay a kazillion dollars ( exaggeration - but it might as well be - it was A LOT, u can take a trip thru outer space).  they claim this in a few years.  (that would be a dream come true to be out in the galaxy looking at the creator's creations).  since it's claimed the technology they have is 50-100 yrs further along then they let us know about,  it could be happening now.  if u research black budget projects it's said they  already have been there.  there are these things called a jump room & space elevator (research)  that make far out claims.  i've always been intrigued with the "so called" unknown and unanswerable.  it's also said that intelligent beings live inside the planets not on the surface, due to the elements. some say earth is hollow with a hole at the north and south pole & a inner sun & beings. (research adm richard byrd) the ancients called this place shambala.  this inner sun is what causes the aurora borealis.( differnt color lights coming from earth into the sky.)  i don't know if all of this is true, but one thing that is said by "other beings" is-  they don't understand why we kill our own kind and have to pay to live on a planet we were born on.  true or not that makes perfectly good sense to me. 
here u can see a picture of the hollow earth:

what do u think...the rabbit hole is never ending
Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 11:17:47 PM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2014, 04:09:27 AM
according to the movie...that's the "cone of shame".

Silly me  :icon_redface: ,I made a mistake  :computer-losy-smiley: ......my initial intention was a "famous" collar from 17 century  :icon_e_wink: :

To be or not to be ...... :icon_lol: .......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2014, 04:16:02 AM
Ok I put in my two cents  :icon_e_wink:

The funnel around his head and neck, I think it represents a wormhole.

Wiki:

A wormhole, also known as an Einstein–Rosen bridge, is a hypothetical topological feature of spacetime that would fundamentally be a "shortcut" through spacetime. A wormhole is much like a tunnel with two ends each in separate points in spacetime.

Mike transcending time and space.

Past, present, future.

HIStory  :icon_e_biggrin:

or maybe a Rabbit Hole  ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2014, 06:08:24 AM
Okay Call me crazy! well you might as well! Didn't Uri Geller say once that Michael wanted to MOONWALK! on the moon! and asked Uri to help him do it!  and in the remix in Bad 25 Alfojack " Catch me doing the Moonwalk" Just saying!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2014, 05:12:17 PM
listening to mj vids earlier & ran across this.  do u c anything (i don't).  or are they just copying off of the alive (on the lips) theory?   

okaaay...now i've found this 

does anyone speak this language ?   

once i get started on something i'm like a dog with a bone.  according to pearl jr, (which i know alot of people do not like)  she states:

I think we have figured out what is written on MJ's lips on the Xscape album. Thanks Uncovering the TRUTH on Sofurgo/PPPYT/Michael Joe Jackson & BAMS DAY facebook page

B I H B / 1 4 which when decoded are the numbers these letters are in the alphabets
2 9 8 2 / 14, which is Michael's birthday written the European way 29th of 8 (August) 2014. That would signify a NEW BIRTH for Michael, a NEW BEGINNING and possibly a Come Back date, but I'm NOT holding my breathe waiting. MJ changes his mind often and will plan to Comeback and change his mind the last minute. But this looks like the plan for today! 

you can find info on this vid in the comments section.

is the reason for the weird collar because something is supposedly written on his lips (again)
now,  the question is what & more importantly by whom
Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 11:39:33 PM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

April 19, 2014, 07:20:04 PM
Did anyone else notice this on twitter? Compared to Michael's picture on Xscape, is it a new or old picture? Does anyone know?

Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 07:24:34 PM by Carrie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2014, 09:51:10 PM
tigerbelieve vid - she/he makes good points.  as long as mj is singing, i agree with her.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions