MJ Days in Glouchestershire (full Song, Demo)
March 10, 2014, 03:49:34 PM
Hello everyone

here is the Demo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Off-Topic: I did Crash my Laptop again. Now I have a new one and I am still fighting with Windows 8.
If you think that Windows 8 is the end of a terrifying nightmare, it isn't it is the beginning. Grrrh I could throw my
Laptop out of the window right now.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Once you get used to it you will love it, believe me. Updated to 8.1 yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey Souza,

yes the laptop did make a big update, but i don't know is it 8.1 now. It's all so confusing.
This stupid Windows won't even show me what Version the Internet Explorer is. Right click, and
Eigenschaften doesn't exist anymore. Maybe Windows 8 is nice when you have a Touchscreen
but I'm using the Mouse. I have to read the help section to  figure things out. But in the Moment
I feel like an Idiot who never did work with a Pc.

Much Peace and Love to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Hey Souza,

yes the laptop did make a big update, but i don't know is it 8.1 now. It's all so confusing.
This stupid Windows won't even show me what Version the Internet Explorer is. Right click, and
Eigenschaften doesn't exist anymore. Maybe Windows 8 is nice when you have a Touchscreen
but I'm using the Mouse. I have to read the help section to  figure things out. But in the Moment

Do you have a start button back? If you go to the store (green app on startscreen) you will see a big screen with 'free update too Windows 8.1'. I use the mouse too and I am used to it no. You are probably using the Internet Explorer app, that is an anoying thing. I don't use it. I installed Firefox, Lunascape and Chrome and work with those. Your IE version should be the latest though if you have automatic updates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey Souza,

Do you have a start button back? If you go to the store (green app on startscreen) you will see a big screen with 'free update too Windows 8.1'. I use the mouse too and I am used to it no. You are probably using the Internet Explorer app, that is an anoying thing. I don't use it. I installed Firefox, Lunascape and Chrome and work with those. Your IE version should be the latest though if you have automatic updates.

Hello Souza,

I have a start button when I go to the Desktop. I finally found my Desktop. :icon_lol:
So damm stupid there isn't even the Word Desktop in, only Toshiba.  So I thought there will
be only stuff from Toshiba. My Gosh, with all these coloured Apps, you really get blind :icon_lol:
The Desktop Background is only a Picture from Toshiba. So I have to search where I can do
the Recovery DVD. With my old Laptop from HP it was better, because after the first start
he did ask automatically "Do you want to do Recovery DVD's. Answer "Yes" and the Problem
was solved. When I did them, I will download Firefox too. You are right the Explorer App is
terrible. With the Desktop Explorer it goes.

Many Thanks for your help Souza.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Anytime. Now that was off topic. Still haven't heard the song, what is it like? Any good?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anytime. Now that was off topic. Still haven't heard the song, what is it like? Any good?

IMO, This Song is not a Chart-Stormer, but I like it. I would like to know, if Michael did finish this Song.
I'm still wondering who is leaking all this stuff.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions