You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The man of the hour...in his own words...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I have always entertained this as a real possibility since we first started looking at this hoax when Joe made that statement about MJ having another son. I've always thought B Howard had more features /mannerisms with a resemblance to Michael [ including those big hands]  than Omer.
So I guess we wait and see how this will play out. As someone said.... maybe it was Joe, but I [perhaps selectively]  see the beauty from Katherine's side in both of these boys.
First thought I had when  reading this was ...."wouldn't be surprised at all. "
Afterthought.....It would also be great timing in that B Howard has already made a name as an entertainer for himself on his own talent and efforts without trading off the Jackson name.  But if this story turns out to be true, then a whole new level of both opportunity and challenges will come knocking at his door.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Media entrepreneur Alki David used a dental impression from the pop superstar for the DNA test, which matched him to Brandon Howard.

Howard is the son of gospel singer Miki "Billy" Howard, who knew Jackson in the early '80s.

The younger Howard was born the year before Jackson released his hit song 'Billie Jean', which is about him denying the paternity of a child born to someone called Billie. Despite consenting to a mouth swab for the DNA test, Howard released a video distancing himself from the publicity surrounding the test.

You can read more here:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Gossip DNA test on fatherhood of Brandon Howard may actually match with Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father
The test first made an alleged link to the King of Pop himself, but a source close to the Daily News said the Jackson patriarch is actually the father of Howard, who is believed to be referenced in Michael Jackson's 1982 hit 'Billie Jean' with the line: 'The kid is not my son.'

At first, the DNA test allegedly showed that aspiring singer Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson's son, but a source said the father is actually Jackson patriarch Joe Jackson.

It could have been the Jackson Six.

Organizers of an off-the-wall DNA test claimed on Thursday to have proven that Michael Jackson is the biological father of singer Brandon Howard.

But a source close to the Jackson clan told the Daily News that it was Joe Jackson — the King of Pop’s pop — who is the actual father.   :icon_e_wink: :icon_rr:

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

I think he said in an interview that Billie Jean was about something that happened to a brother.  Maybe I'm not remembering that right.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I call bull on this. I agree with people who have said it sounds more like the calling card of Joe or one of Michael's brothers. I find it very unlikely that Michael would have "publicly" denied paternity in his Billie Jean song, if there was even a slight possibility that he was indeed the father. Michael loved kids and he wanted to have his own, so why would he have denied Brandon if he was really his son? I just don't buy it.

A little weird that his name is Brandon though... remember Brandon Jackson, born in 1957, who died shortly after birth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

curls

Sorry I don't have time right now to faff about trying to post the articles (maybe someone else can, please) but here's the latest:

... and this:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder what Michael meant when he said he would like to have a tabloid burning party?

He he he   ;D !!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If they are saying it is a 99.99 percent match to MJ being the bio father....   then it cannot be Joe or Jermaine, or any other family member.   
That's not how DNA tests work.   They are saying that MJ is the father.  If he wasn't, the DNA wouldn't be 99 percent match.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

MJonmind

Agree, tabloid burning.

Probably the truest words are: (this from the link above)
Singer Augie Johnson has declared that HE is the real father of Brandon Howard - even though 'DNA evidence' revealed today alleges he is '99.9 per cent' positively Michael Jackson's lovechild.
Augie, 65, was one of the backing singers on Michael Jackon's 1979 breakthrough album, Off The Wall, and went on form the band, Side Effect.
And speaking to MailOnline today, Augie - who was in a long-term relationship with Brandon's mom, singer Miki Howard - said he very much considers Brandon, now 31, to be his natural son.
Augie had two sons with Miki, Brandon and Nicholas, and breaking his silence on the rumours that Brandon could be the late superstar's son, he said: 'I KNOW Brandon's my son - I was there in the delivery room, I have the pictures of him being born. I got the records, I got everything.
'Before me, Miki wasn't with anyone else - she didn't even know Michael at that time. But you know what - I love my son and he can do whatever he likes. I'm not tripping on this - I want Brandon to have a successful career.'...

Speaking from his home in California, Augie admitted that Brandon DID meet Michael, who died aged 50 in June 2009, when he was a little boy and had made frequent trips to the star's ranch, Neverland, with his mother or Michael's brother Jermaine, and made friends with the Jackson family children.
However, he said: 'We had a relationship with the Jacksons, an entertainment relationship.
'The first time Brandon will have met the Jacksons is when he was three and Nicholas was one and we met Joe Jackson, he was managing Side Effect - or Joe said he was going to do something, but he never did and we left.
'Brandon met Michael a couple of times at his ranch. Miki took them there and sometimes Jermaine took them. Miki had a record and she got more successful and Brandon started hanging out with the Jackson kids.
'Brandon spent a lot of time with Jackson kids over there, this was during the time when Miki and I broke up and she was hating me for a few years because we didn't get married.'
When asked if he would be happy to take a DNA text himself, Augie said 'Oh yeah! That's not a problem.
'My name is on his birth certificate, when people talk to me, I tell them the truth. I know my son- he's got a lot of drama going on.
Brandon was once praised as the 'reincarnation of Michael Jackson'.
However, Augie said: 'They have these pictures with Michael and Brand on looking alike, but how can you compare my son and Michael. Michael don't look like that - that's not his original look.
'Brandon just happens to be one of those kids - the wannabe Michael kids - his whole life. He loved Michael Jackson so much.
'He wanted to look more like him and  he had a little success in Japan, that’s where this whole thing started. It became this mystery that he would never answer.
'It's been a plan for a long time, he wants to help his career, that's what I believe.
'Any kind of controversy that gets out there in the world, right now, helps.'

Miki Howard joined Side Effect as a 16-year-old singer, and asked about any romance with Michael, Augie said: 'She was never romantically involved with Michael. He didn't even know her.'
Now friendly again with Miki, Augie said he spoke to her today, adding: 'Miki thinks Brandon is losing his mind!'

From Wiki:
There never was a real Billie Jean. The girl in the song is a composite of people my brothers have been plagued with over the years. I could never understand how these girls could say they were carrying someone's child when it wasn't true.
Michael Jackson, Moonwalk (1988)

Jackson stated several times that "Billie Jean" was based on the groupies he and his brothers encountered while part of The Jackson 5.[1][2][3] "Billie Jean is kind of anonymous. It represents a lot of girls. They used to call them groupies in the '60s." He added: "They would hang around backstage doors, and any band that would come to town they would have a relationship with, and I think I wrote this out of experience with my brothers when I was little. There were a lot of Billie Jeans out there. Every girl claimed that their son was related to one of my brothers."[4]
Jackson biographer J. Randy Taraborrelli promoted the theory that "Billie Jean" was derived from a real life experience the singer faced in 1981. The Magic & The Madness documents how a young woman wrote Jackson a letter, which informed the singer that he was the father of one of her twins.[5][6] Jackson, who regularly received letters of this kind, had never met the woman in question and ignored it. The woman, however, continued to send Jackson more letters, which stated that she loved him and wanted to be with him. She wrote of how happy they would be if they raised the child together. She pondered how Jackson could ignore his own flesh and blood. The letters disturbed the singer to the extent that he suffered nightmares.[5]
Following the letters, Jackson received a parcel containing a photograph of the fan, as well as a letter and a gun. Jackson was horrified; the letter asked that the pop singer kill himself on a certain day and at a specific time. The fan would do the same once she had killed their baby. She wrote that if they could not be together in this life, then they would be in the next. To his mother's dismay, Jackson had the photograph of the woman framed and hung above the dining room table of their family home. Afterwards, the Jacksons discovered that the female fan had been sent to a psychiatric hospital.[5]

The posing with MJ's brothers confirms to me that it a scheme/ploy to bring publicity. But I wonder is it any more honorable than media making up lies about MJ just to sell papers. It makes MJ out to be irresponsible, whereas in reality he longed for, cherished and was so publicly proud of his children.
Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:04:19 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
hmpfh.....B Howard looks more like Jermaine to me. :icon_e_confused:  :suspect:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

Getting tired of this  ::)
How difficult can it be to get the truth?
If DNA says 99.99% match what more do you want?

Or CF and BH are trying to swindle everybody in thinking so.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Spitting image!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I call bull on this. I agree with people who have said it sounds more like the calling card of Joe or one of Michael's brothers. I find it very unlikely that Michael would have "publicly" denied paternity in his Billie Jean song, if there was even a slight possibility that he was indeed the father. Michael loved kids and he wanted to have his own, so why would he have denied Brandon if he was really his son? I just don't buy it.

A little weird that his name is Brandon though... remember Brandon Jackson, born in 1957, who died shortly after birth?

THE LIE BECOMES THE TRUTH….

JUST REMEMBER TO ALWAYS THINK TWICE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

~Souza~

Yes, I wonder what he means by 'remember to always think twice'.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions