MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Michael Jackson's Self-Professed Long Lost Son -- Going Public with DNA Evidence ... TOMORROW

3/5/2014 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson has a 31-year-old son -- at least that's what the man claims -- and we're told he plans to go public tomorrow with what he believes is ironclad DNA evidence.

His name is Brandon Howard -- the son of singer Miki Howard, whom Joe Jackson represented back in the 1980s.

Sources close to Brandon tell us, Miki and MJ met in 1982 and Brandon was born soon after.
Brandon grew up in Cleveland and now lives in Miami.  He's now a singer who goes by the name B Howard.  And he's had some success.  We're told he's part of a new Akon song.

As for why B Howard is so sure he's MJ's son ... our sources say he somehow acquired DNA from an old orthodontic device worn by Michael ... it's unclear how he got hold of it, but we're told the test results show a match.

The results will be unveiled Thursday on FilmOn.com.

Oh yeah ... once the DNA results are revealed, he plans to go after the MJ Estate for money.

Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman tells TMZ, "We've never even heard from him," adding, "Any deadline for claiming to be Michael's child has long since passed."

Check out the music video B Howard released in 2011 -- in which he blatantly bites MJ's dance moves and vocals.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To see the video please go to the TMZ link. Wasn´t able to embed it here  :icon_cry:

Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 12:27:56 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Corey Feldman on Twitter:

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman 3 Min.
MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT-PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: I just got off the phone w my dear friend @BHowardOfficial (BRANDON HOWARD) who is extremely

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman 2 Min.
Upset due to a false story that is being driven by the media at this moment. It has been announced that DNA samples have been obtained

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman 46 Sek.
Proving that my friend Brandon is actually the son of my l8 friend Michael Jackson. I have learned that in fact DNA tests were performed!

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman 22 Sek.
However Brandon Howard agreed to do this process for his own personal reasons! I can tell U that n NO WAY IS B HOWARD DOING THIS 4 MONETARY

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman 50 Sek.
GAIN!!! He IS NOT INTERESTED N GOING AFTER MJs ESTATE!! HE IS SIMPLY GATHERING INFORMATION TO FURTHER HIS INDIVIDUAL GROWTH AS A HUMAN BEING

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman jetzt
FURTHERMORE, BRANDON NEVER SPOKE TO TMZ OR ANY OTHER REPORTER ABOUT THIS STORY! THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER FOR HIM, AND ALTHOUGH THE RESULTS

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman 26 Sek.
MAY B ANNOUNCED PUBLICLY, AFTER THIS IS OVER, HE WOULD LIKE HIS PRIVACY TO BE RESPECTED! HOWEVER AT THIS TIME THERE STILL ARE NO ACTUAL

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman 31 Sek.
RESULTS THAT HAVE EVEN BEEN ACQUIRED AT THIS TIME! ALSO I WILL B THERE @FilmOnTV TOMORROW TO BEAR WITNESS AS THIS STORY UNFOLDS! I KNOW THIS

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman 22 Sek.
IS A VERY EXCITING NEWS STORY, BUT PLEASE REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A YOUNG MANS LIFE WHO HAS CHOSEN TO LIVE PRIVATELY, AND WISHES 2

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman 59 Sek.
MAINTAIN THAT LIFESTYLE FOR THE TIME BEING! SO PLEASE DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, HE IS NOT SEEKING MONEY, HE WAS ONLY SEEKING TRUTH! Love CF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

curls

Elvis and Eliza anyone? Maybe he'll find out he's Joe's son not Michael's!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Elvis and Eliza anyone? Maybe he'll find out he's Joe's son not Michael's!

:elvis-1405:  :moonwalk_:

:icon_e_biggrin:

Yeah, Joe....who knows  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

suspicious mind

umm another one that sings and or dances.  :icon_rolleyes:   everybody take your bows  :th_bravo:  it is the final curtain call  :icon_e_wink: :penguin: just sayin'

:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I always had a feeling that he was related to MJ.   Something about his looks and voice.   
I hope he is his son.   It will blow a lot of the "MJ was gay, MJ was a peado...  etc" bullcrap right out of the water!
My only sadness would be that Michael didn't reveal this before, long ago.......     but we are yet to see if this is true.
I am in the UK...  there is an hour to go for the announcement.  Anyone know if I can view it online live?  Thanks x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

This article has Brandons father saying it is a lie....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Found it here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
So....they took DNA samples from a 30 year old dental impression of Michael. The dental impression was family-owned and handed over to an auction house by a Jackson family member who does not want to be named. The dental impression was authenticated by the auction house and the dentist who was in the show acquired it as a memorabilia.
They had DNA tests done by 2 laboratories in Utah and Ireland.

Result:  99,9 % probability of paternity

Can this be really true????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

So....they took DNA samples from a 30 year old dental impression of Michael. The dental impression was family-owned and handed over to an auction house by a Jackson family member who does not want to be named. The dental impression was authenticated by the auction house and the dentist who was in the show acquired it as a memorabilia.
They had DNA tests done by 2 laboratories in Utah and Ireland.

Result:  99,9 % probability of paternity

Can this be really true????

God, I hope so.   Proves MJ was a straight, hot blooded male once and for all.    The haters will have to shut the hell up now.   
Just wish MJ had told us before.....   but didn't he say that the we haven't seen anything yet and the best is yet to come????
============
TMZ have just released another article saying Brandons mom was called "Billie" and a year after Brandons birth, MJ released "Billie Jean".     Well, what if the kid IS his son>>??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Mmmmmmm......   

I have many doubts about.....   :icon_rolleyes:  after all these years..... :icon_rolleyes:

Here his Facebook page

Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 04:27:33 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I always had a feeling that he was related to MJ.   Something about his looks and voice.   
I hope he is his son.   It will blow a lot of the "MJ was gay, MJ was a peado...  etc" bullcrap right out of the water!
My only sadness would be that Michael didn't reveal this before, long ago.......     but we are yet to see if this is true.
I am in the UK...  there is an hour to go for the announcement.  Anyone know if I can view it online live?  Thanks x

Although I agree with you on that matter, I do think regardless of the DNA results certain individuals will still hold their convictions closely and still refer to michael as  "a pedophile/gay." Always have to have somebody who regurgitates malicious absurdities and continue to spread their filth regardless of what they hear. No definitively concrete factual set of circumstances can cure the taint of ignorance…THATS FOR SURE.

But this is great. I wasn't even aware that brandon howard was even 31…is that a fabrication as well? Because I thought I heard he was 26.

Clarity on this whole issue would be enlightening!
I hear the tea kittle singing but the water isn't boiled…I don't want to arrive at any conclusions without definitively hearing the facts, first.
Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:53:41 PM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

I wonder what Michael meant when he said he would like to have a tabloid burning party?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Yet another story about Michael Jackson.  Can't they let the poor man rest in peace?????   ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions