curlsTopic starter

CONRAD MURRAY - HEY, MY SON LIKES BOOBIES TOO
March 04, 2014, 01:51:11 AM
Conrad Murray
Hey, My Son Likes Boobies Too

3/3/2014 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Conrad Murray came back to Trinidad, celebrating Carnival -- and he gave his son an official introduction into the world of BOOBIES!

Murray returned to the place where he became the man he is .... glowing in the sunlight of freedom ... and also glowing from the reflection on his head.

The man who did hard time for Michael Jackson's death brought his family along for the topless extravaganza .... and his son is clearly fully indoctrinated.

That V isn't just for victory.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

Also this about Murray's holiday in Trinidad:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(Sorry, I can't get it to copy sensibly. How DO you get media articles to copy exactly as they appeared in original article, with pictures, without having to faff about altering things to make them readable?!)

Deceased United States pop star Michael Jackson's former doctor, Conrad Murray, is in T&T to have a good time for Carnival. Murray arrived in Trinidad with his family, daughter Chanel, son Che and fiancee Nicole Alvarez, on a Caribbean Airlines flight from Miami on Saturday evening. He politely told the media that met him as he exited the airport departure lounge around 7:50 pm that he had no comment, as he and his family were here on holidays for two weeks to enjoy Carnival. 

Murray did say he loved Carnival when asked how he felt to be back in Trinidad. “We’re here on Carnival holidays and to have a good time," he said. Murray said he will be playing with Tribe/Bliss on Carnival Monday and Tuesday, but not J’Ouvert as it would be "too much". He and his family were quickly whisked away by waiting friends. Murray was released from a Los Angeles prison on October 28, 2013, after serving two years of a four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Jackson.

Murray, 61, a cardiologist, was hired by Jackson as his personal physician when the latter was preparing for his 2009 concert tour. Jackson died in June 2009 of a prescription drug overdose. Murray was charged after lethal levels of the anaesthetic propofol were found in Jackson’s system. Health Minister Dr Fuad Khan had said Murray, who operated in T&T years ago, could return and make an appeal to the medical council for a licence.

Murray was born in Grenada, where his parents met, but he is a T&T national as his mother was born here. At the age of seven he moved to Trinidad, where he lived with his mother. He completed high school, worked as a teacher, customs clerk and insurance underwriter before moving to the US to pursue his education and career in medicine. The former doctor's medical licences remain suspended or revoked in the US states.

Murray has already taken action to get his licence reinstated through his attorney Valarie Wass, saying he was prepared to fight in order to practise medicine again.
Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 09:14:51 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Conrad Murray
Hey, My Son Likes Boobies Too

3/3/2014 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Conrad Murray came back to Trinidad, celebrating Carnival -- and he gave his son an official introduction into the world of BOOBIES!

Murray returned to the place where he became the man he is .... glowing in the sunlight of freedom ... and also glowing from the reflection on his head.

The man who did hard time for Michael Jackson's death brought his family along for the topless extravaganza .... and his son is clearly fully indoctrinated.

That V isn't just for victory.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For sure, for VICTORy is NOT lol  :icon_lol:  :icon_twisted::

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wQFaX83l1E[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I thought that was Nicole Alvarez in the pic from TMZ.....her 'instrument' is looking a little more voluptuous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Murray in carnival perfomances....poor my eyes!!!!!         
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I don't want to leave the impression that I have a suspicious mind but may I ask who in the heaven is that person  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_question:??
Last time I was told that......MJ is shy and that he is a very thin man with no interest in wo'men.BTW that one seems staged  :icon_e_surprised: .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I don't want to leave the impression that I have a suspicious mind but may I ask who in the heaven is that person  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_question:??
Last time I was told that......MJ is shy and that he is a very thin man with no interest in wo'men.BTW that one seems staged  :icon_e_surprised: .

:icon_lol: yeah i know he seemed to have changed shape as well as height from one time to the next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

had to laugh at myself a little i am seeing a color pattern here. can't seem to get pics to post but this makes me think of the ed sullivan show ( i think that is what it was ) costume mike wore with the purple hat.  :LolLolLolLol: sim has invaded my brain  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
had to laugh at myself a little i am seeing a color pattern here. can't seem to get pics to post but this makes me think of the ed sullivan show ( i think that is what it was ) costume mike wore with the purple hat.  :LolLolLolLol: sim has invaded my brain  :icon_lol:

LOL! I think the purple is a requirement for the Ed Sullivan show.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions