Do

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well it's a FEDERAL tax, it's called an estate tax that deal with the value/inheritance of a dead person.  If MJ was alive, he'd not have to pay estate tax. 

So the government could be flushing him out of hiding with the threat to take $702 million, IMHO.

Well, just like Curls, I'm not into taxes, nor do I feel like this has to do with the hoax, so I'm not going into that, just wondering why TMZ comes up with old news?

The article states that first the court has to rule in favor of the IRS before they can go further. When will this be happening or is this in court already?

When I talk about government I ONLY talk about Obama that we all once agreed he was for sure helping him due to MJ began the hoax shortly after rising to the presidency.

I don't remember in what way Obama helped Michael with his hoax? Do you have examples to refresh my memory? I only remember Obama giving a little tribute to Michael after he died, by saying he has his music on his I-pod, and that we lost an incredible musician, that's about it. And 'the four years to get it right' speech maybe could refer to Obama, but I'm certainly not sure this was done in a good sense.
Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 11:53:38 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Well it's a FEDERAL tax, it's called an estate tax that deal with the value/inheritance of a dead person.  If MJ was alive, he'd not have to pay estate tax. 

So the government could be flushing him out of hiding with the threat to take $702 million, IMHO.

Well, just like Curls, I'm not into taxes, nor do I feel like this has to do with the hoax, so I'm not going into that, just wondering why TMZ comes up with old news?

The article states that first the court has to rule in favor of the IRS before they can go further. When will this be happening or is this in court already?

When I talk about government I ONLY talk about Obama that we all once agreed he was for sure helping him due to MJ began the hoax shortly after rising to the presidency.

I don't remember in what way Obama helped Michael with his hoax? Do you have examples to refresh my memory? I only remember Obama giving a little tribute to Michael after he died, by saying he has his music on his I-pod, and that we lost an incredible musician, that's about it. And 'the four years to get it right' speech maybe could refer to Obama, but I'm certainly not sure this was done in a good sense.

Do I'm with you on this.
Do you really want to know why T.M.Z. (Thirty Mile Zone ) has brought this allegedly OLD news back?? Well,it is..... becasue it is not at all ,a OLD news,in fact it is a very Actually one  :icon_mad: .What people need to understand it is that the rabbit-hole it goes way deeper that people think it's very complicated......even for me .....after more than 4 years of investigations.
First of all, we need to rethink what was "told to us" about WHO Michael really is and WHAT he really owns......for real......becasue this CONfusion is everywere you look !!!!!!! During M.J. ( Michael Jackson ) history ,at one point it was told that he was in fact poor and had nothing.....just the Beatles catalog.....and the rights to HIS own music lol .Just when you think he is rich enough to live another 100 hundred years,the newspapers and media comes back and tell us,that he is in fact very rich lol :icon_eek: .This kind of CONfusion applies even to another things we were told about Michael.So let's see some example:he was poor/he was not poor,he was black/he was white
(or became white) ,he was short/he was tall(more taller than people think lol),he was ill/he was in fact not ill at all( ex: after 2009),he was childish/he was very mature (even very clever businessman) etc....... .In another word,all this were simple DETAILS, (that can be noticed if you really pay attention lol ) which were applicable in a certain period of history, according to the needs of certain persons/ groups of persons/corporations .I know this sound very strange,and in fact it really is lol.....but it was done DELIBERATELY to create CONfusion,about the person Michael Jackson and about his life.To create CONfusion about what all this begun,about who he reallly is,about his supposed business deals,about what he really OWNS.
In conclusion (and this is my oppinion only ) Michael Jackson does not own a damn thing,and as a person he is worthLESS!!!! But if we talk about a CORPoration like for example S.O.N.Y. ,that's something else .Branca always had double role in this,he was working for SONY/M.J.
Now the question is who Branca really is and for who is he working really,because as we know SONY is a CORPoration and it "front" of a CORPoration can be mANYone lol.For the people who are doing this,......this is a GAME,which in fact, for us is not......because people are dying every day because of them.This people/group of people does not care about us and never will.....because of the M.O.N.E.Y.  :woohoo2:!!!!

Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 09:16:09 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Do I'm with you on this.
Do you really want to know why T.M.Z. (Thirty Mile Zone ) has brought this allegedly OLD news back?? Well,it is..... becasue it is not at all ,a OLD news,in fact it is a very Actually one  :icon_mad: .What people need to understand it is that the rabbit-hole it goes way deeper that people think it's very complicated......even for me .....after more than 4 years of investigations.
First of all, we need to rethink what was "told to us" about WHO Michael really is and WHAT he really owns......for real......becasue this CONfusion is everywere you look !!!!!!! During M.J. ( Michael Jackson ) history ,at one point it was told that he was in fact poor and had nothing.....just the Beatles catalog.....and the rights to HIS own music lol .Just when you think he is rich enough to live another 100 hundred years,the newspapers and media comes back and tell us,that he is in fact very rich lol :icon_eek: .This kind of CONfusion applies even to another things we were told about Michael.So let's see some example:he was poor/he was not poor,he was black/he was white
(or became white) ,he was short/he was tall(more taller than people think lol),he was ill/he was in fact not ill at all( ex: after 2009),he was childish/he was very mature (even very clever businessman) etc....... .In another word,all this were simple DETAILS, (that can be noticed if you really pay attention lol ) which were applicable in a certain period of history, according to the needs of certain persons/ groups of persons/corporations .I know this sound very strange,and in fact it really is lol.....but it was done DELIBERATELY to create CONfusion,about the person Michael Jackson and about his life.To create CONfusion about what all this begun,about who he reallly is,about his supposed business deals,about what he really OWNS.
In conclusion (and this is my oppinion only ) Michael Jackson does not own a damn thing,and as a person he is worthLESS!!!! But if we talk about a CORPoration like for example S.O.N.Y. ,that's something else .Branca always had double role in this,he was working for SONY/M.J.
Now the question is who Branca really is and for who is he working really,because as we know SONY is a CORPoration and it "front" of a CORPoration can be mANYone lol.For the people who are doing this,......this is a GAME,which in fact, for us is not......because people are dying every day because of them.This people/group of people does not care about us and never will.....because of the M.O.N.E.Y.  :woohoo2:!!!!

applehead I don't get your point! For me this is very simple because this is what I understood so far: if MJ doesn't come back he will have to pay all that money. But but if he comes back he won't pay those taxes. Now what did you say about MJ being wothless???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal