~Souza~

Re: Paris appears in Prince's new Vine :)
March 07, 2014, 01:12:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If those kids are only actors then can we officially scrub 'loving father' off the list of MJ's attributes ... or are you saying his 'real' kids are still hidden from public view, just as when he had them in masks (or were those actors too)?  Seriously?

Food for thought  :icon_cool:: "All the world's a stage".....and we are all played by some powerful and EVIL families  :icon_twisted: .

It was deleted before applehead, now you are posting it again. I don't want to see Hitler all over this forum, thank you. First and last warning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2014, 01:47:06 PM
If those kids are only actors then can we officially scrub 'loving father' off the list of MJ's attributes ... or are you saying his 'real' kids are still hidden from public view, just as when he had them in masks (or were those actors too)?  Seriously?

Food for thought  :icon_cool:: "All the world's a stage".....and we are all played by some powerful and EVIL families  :icon_twisted: .

It was deleted before applehead, now you are posting it again. I don't want to see Hitler all over this forum, thank you. First and last warning.

Sounds fair.......thank you too......and this because I will talk about W.Disney then  :)......one of M.J.'s favourite also ..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 08, 2014, 06:20:08 AM
So you are implying MJ was a fan of one of the biggest mass murderers in human history? For real? Thinking something is interesting doesn't mean you are a fan of someone or his/her work. I'm starting to get irritated by your assumptions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions