marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When this first surfaced last year many people here believed it was part of the hoax, that Robson was 'helping' MJ, in some way, by bringing child molestation back into the open to be finally thrashed out once and for all.  Anyone still think that?

No, I do not think that way anymore.

Yes,yes ,yes and 100 hundred times yes !!!!!
This story makes NO SENSE to me and never had  :icon_mrgreen: .This is a DEAD END story and it was made to look that way from the begining  :icon_mad: .It always involves a loopHOLE ,wich helpes them to escape.....time,after time,after time  :icon_twisted: .But who knows maybe it will ,after my post lol,cause THE PEOPLE who are watching will change the rules of this game in a minute.....if they want ,ofcourse  :icon_evil: .
MyWhoisit hoax video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjyM7yFPLMQ&list=PLD8ADCE3209AE2642&feature=c4-overview-vl[/youtube]

You can't catch THE DEVIL,but you can't hold him long.The Devil-with the help of several people got a second chance to escape.....TRANSFORMation/Morph/Black or white video,that's what it is.In my country it is a proverb: The wolf change his hair ,but not his habits.Now I truly understand what was that about always changing the look in Hollywood and why in Moonwalker/Speed Demon scene,Michael is transforming in so many characters ,during the spin.What has begun with a LIE will always remain a LIE,and there is nothing we can do,because people are under a spell for a long time  :icon_pale: .

applehead thanks, awesome video. Once again this shows that MJ's songs are not just that. I hope one day we will know the full and clear history. For now we just, speculations and one certainty, this is the "greatest show on earth". MJ did, I'm sure. The more we know about the environment and the connections between them, is less hope for a comeback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not really sure about Wade anymore. I thought he was luring the other kids who lied about MJ into believing that he was on their side, and then they'd come to him and feel free to speak the truth, thus vindicating Michael. I'm not so sure any more but the one thing I do know in my heart is that Michael was innocent every time. I wasn't a huge MJ fan in 1993 or 2003 but I still felt that both times they were trying to extort money from him. This has the same feel. The difference is that this is someone who's come forward and defended Michael. Is it done in order to show the world how anyone can make an accusation without any substance or truth? IDK.

I love those Mywhoisit videos and I remember the excitement when those were new. I believe, like others, that there is hidden meaning in many of his videos. Michael is a genius. I hope he's vindicated of all accusations but to be honest I think it's a gamble on Michael's part to get confessions; one that could backfire. If that is what he's doing.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

curls

@Sweetsunset, who wrote the piece you quoted underneath Ivy's explanation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

When this first surfaced last year many people here believed it was part of the hoax, that Robson was 'helping' MJ, in some way, by bringing child molestation back into the open to be finally thrashed out once and for all.  Anyone still think that?

Although my first thoughts still are that MONEY and GREED are Robson's motives, linking to "Money", track no 7 on disc 2 of the HIStory album, thoughts about the possibility that somehow Robson's false accusations are there to finally vindicate Michael, are also circling in my head. I will add Voiceforthesilent's comment, which I quoted below, to this possibility too.

Quote Voiceforthesilent:
Is it done in order to show the world how anyone can make an accusation without any substance or truth? IDK.

Thank you Applehead for posting this great video, which emphasizes the importance of Michael's messages in his songs. :)
Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:06:20 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Athough my first thoughts still are that MONEY and GREED are Robson's motives, linking to "Money", track no 7 on disc 2 of the HIStory album, thoughts of the possibility that somehow Robson's false accusations are there to finally vindicate Michael, are also circling in my head. I will add Voiceforthesilent's comment, which I quoted below, to this possibility too.

Quote Voiceforthesilent:
Is it done in order to show the world how anyone can make an accusation without any substance or truth? IDK.

Thank you Applehead for posting this great video, which emphasizes the importance of Michael's messages in his songs. :)

Exactly!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@Sweetsunset, who wrote the piece you quoted underneath Ivy's explanation?

Somebody on the MJJCommunity, why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

^^^ I was curious, that's all.  But it wasn't posted on MJJC was it?  I didn't think they were into hoax stuff over there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions