inconsistencies
February 12, 2014, 06:57:38 PM
Hi.

I am only just getting into this investigation so please forgive my ignorance and lack of knowledge but I am willing to learn and have a very open mind.

Not sure if these have been asked/pointed out before but I thought the quickest way to find out is to ask.

I have just read the Autopsy and 2 things have jumped out at me...

1. On page 5 (Informant/Witness Statements:) it says that Dr Murray pulled MJ onto the floor and began CPR...which is not what other sources, such as the 911 call and others, are telling us...he is supposed to have started CPR on the bed.

2. Within the first 40 seconds of watching Autopsy: Michael Jackson's Last Hours on Youtube, it shows a photo of medicine bottles, one of which is an empty bottle of Diazepam with most of the label missing...this is not mentioned in the list of Medical Evidence collected from the house on the 29 July 2009 Second Scene Visit....although the other bottle next to it in the photo is taken and other empty bottles are taken too...

Again, sorry if im asking stupid questions or pointing out the obvious, but as i said, i'm a newbie, so thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: inconsistencies
February 12, 2014, 10:12:04 PM
good luck and patience  to you  man... you will discover a lot of discrepancies, this is just a beginning.  :icon_lol:   I personally am retired from investigation but would like to see what you find as a refreshment. You can be even successful to  figure out what exactly happened; hoax, murder or negligence? Feel free to share.  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 13, 2014, 10:39:37 PM
Welcome mysteryman - I also look forward to seeing old evidence looked at through a fresh set of eyes.  There is an old list of discrepancies and these may be on the list, not sure. But it's a fascinating list to read if you can find it.

These, among several discrepancies are what keep me coming back. Either our justice system, including the coroners and investigators, are extremely lazy and careless
or things didn't go down like that at all and those discrepancies are meant to be there for those that care enough to see beyond what the media is feeding us. I believe it's the latter.

Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Do

February 14, 2014, 08:50:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Either our justice system, including the coroners and investigators, are extremely lazy and careless

Or they are bought.

'If you’re expecting justice in Michael’s murder, think again. It seems unlikely given the known corruption of justice officials in LA and the flow of money to the relevant kandidates’ coffers from those involved. AEG and John Branca give copius amounts of money to both AG Jerry Brown and DA Steven Cooley’s campaigns in California. Politicians can be bought and as a matter of fact, they usually are. District Attorneys and Attorneys General are one of the most corrupt kind of political characters usually, simply because they are  a combination of both lawyers and politicians. They can ignore, misinterpret, double-speak, manipulate, swerve around and beneath any law there is, and protect the worst criminals, while persecuting the most innocent among us (see  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and they usually do. AEG in particular has business hooks well inserted into LA business and politics and their name will be protected at all costs, no matter what they did that may have contributed to Michael’s early demise. Same with $ony, Colony Capital, the various corprat-owned media giants one of which is NewsCorp, or anyone else who helped send Michael to his early grave.'

As I don't know how to post pictures, please click on the link for the whole article You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There you can see contributions made by AEG and Ziffren, Brittenham, Branca.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

~Souza~

February 14, 2014, 10:51:32 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome mysteryman - I also look forward to seeing old evidence looked at through a fresh set of eyes.  There is an old list of discrepancies and these may be on the list, not sure. But it's a fascinating list to read if you can find it.

The Weird List: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
February 17, 2014, 03:09:28 PM
mysteryman welcome! It's good to go back in memory. It is as you say, here you will find that "many things" do not fit. That's why we're here, I hope you will have a good read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions