blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On the other hand, it is a professionnal meeting, seem to be late at night, he has his friend Liz and Debbie is there. Back then he had no kids (or so we're said...) so i don't quite see why he would have his fam around for such moment. It is work, and you can see one of his room is crowded with photograph and people from the show. I guess it's not the time to call your fam for some cookies around the fire.

Now i agree about the family who only has pictures of MJ until Bad Era. This always made me feel uncomfortable, because i don't quite understand why someone wouldn't have recent pictures of a fam member, when you can pick any picture on the internet and print it. I've been wondering if that was not a wish from MJ himself. Because i can't believe his fam would refuse to see him the way he looks.

I don't quite believe in the "2 MJ" theory for now, but from this video, it seems we know nothing about the man.

I don't really like to start with those theories because it hurts me to think maybe all this is an illusion and it makes me wonder who i loved and supported since decades... maybe "noone", some illusion of someone that never existed for real. I don't like to have this thoughts. Though they might be true.

Why we know nothing about the man? To me he seems the same man as always, shy, sweet, loving and caring, I never saw somebody different or two different MJ that's a crazy idea. I don't see anything strange in his behaviour that makes me think he is not the usual MJ.

Agree sweet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

It's true that we don't know Michael Jackson. But he seems to be very funny and nice. Shame on all the haters out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

can't stand double face bitch Oprah, she is such a low class person. Especially when she is standing next to royal classy Michael and stunning Liz, she just nothing but lucky bed bug. Debbie so skinny there; she was definitely girl in love at that time.
thanks for sharing so good to watch Michael all the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

On the other hand, it is a professionnal meeting, seem to be late at night, he has his friend Liz and Debbie is there. Back then he had no kids (or so we're said...) so i don't quite see why he would have his fam around for such moment. It is work, and you can see one of his room is crowded with photograph and people from the show. I guess it's not the time to call your fam for some cookies around the fire.

Now i agree about the family who only has pictures of MJ until Bad Era. This always made me feel uncomfortable, because i don't quite understand why someone wouldn't have recent pictures of a fam member, when you can pick any picture on the internet and print it. I've been wondering if that was not a wish from MJ himself. Because i can't believe his fam would refuse to see him the way he looks.

I don't quite believe in the "2 MJ" theory for now, but from this video, it seems we know nothing about the man.

I don't really like to start with those theories because it hurts me to think maybe all this is an illusion and it makes me wonder who i loved and supported since decades... maybe "noone", some illusion of someone that never existed for real. I don't like to have this thoughts. Though they might be true.

Why we know nothing about the man? To me he seems the same man as always, shy, sweet, loving and caring, I never saw somebody different or two different MJ that's a crazy idea. I don't see anything strange in his behaviour that makes me think he is not the usual MJ.

I didn't say he is "different". I said we don't know. Because when you see this video, you see Debbie with Liz when she said they never met, you see a baby that "seem" to be Debbie's while we are in 1993. I mean all such fact just let me think we have no idea what really happened in MJ's life and it makes it more difficult to understand about the causes and consequences, about relations between people, that could help us understand about this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Definitely worth watching Michael, Oprah, Elizabeth Taylor, Debbie Rowe, Arnie Klein, Sam Emerson and friends part 2 not yet leaked
                                      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktOYjorEWYA[/youtube]

10 february 2014- 10 february 1993 = 21 years
Need to say more ?? :icon_rolleyes: ....... Yes but I'm a shy person ha ha ha ha  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please watch at 4:28. There Comes a woman with something in her arms, covered in a blanket...Looks like you hold a Baby. Then Debbie leaves the Scene.

I can't understand rearly what they all are talking about, i have only the pics.....

Often in this hoax i wonder if the timelime is correct. When there was a Baby and Debbie.....and Debbie Looks exact the same like 1997/98 when official pics from her and the Kids are seen....then something is wrong, because this was 1993 !

How much of us wonder every now and then how mature Prince Looks....he allways Looks older then he is.....in his Age i think i can say this  :LolLolLolLol:

Time line is OFF...always was.......open your eyes people  :Crash:  :elvis-1405:  :michael_jackson-1135:  !!!!!

P.S . LIVE TV my ass :images: !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope part 2 will give us something more...

Yes ...... MUCH more butt lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:!!!!
Part 2 is obviously the secret sex tape  :LolLolLolLol: . Oprah's still editing it to make her ass look better  :icon_geek: .

Lookin like the big ass cat from Alice in Wonderland.

P.S.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Oh Applehead, you are so naughty!  LOL!  I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't help but(t) notice the difference in butts!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

Time line is OFF...always was.......open your eyes people  :Crash:  :elvis-1405:  :michael_jackson-1135:  !!!!!

P.S . LIVE TV my ass :images: !!!! quote

Yes..But for some reason people cant or dont want to see  i think  :icon_e_confused: like more obvious things in this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please watch at 4:28. There Comes a woman with something in her arms, covered in a blanket...Looks like you hold a Baby. Then Debbie leaves the Scene.

I can't understand rearly what they all are talking about, i have only the pics.....

Often in this hoax i wonder if the timelime is correct. When there was a Baby and Debbie.....and Debbie Looks exact the same like 1997/98 when official pics from her and the Kids are seen....then something is wrong, because this was 1993 !

How much of us wonder every now and then how mature Prince Looks....he allways Looks older then he is.....in his Age i think i can say this  :LolLolLolLol:

Thank you for  :images: very nice.......now i leave forever !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Thank you for  :images: very nice.......now i leave forever !

I think you misunderstood her underthemoon, I doubt that was meant for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

^^^ I agree; I read Applehead's comment as agreeing with you underthemoon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@underthemoon - Great catch on the woman with the baby!

Nice seeing our beloved Michael in raw video.  But you guys ever wonder who release these videos periodically... and usually from some random person on YT?  It's like they are sent a video and are asked to upload with no questions asked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@underthemoon - Great catch on the woman with the baby!

Nice seeing our beloved Michael in raw video.  But you guys ever wonder who release these videos periodically... and usually from some random person on YT?  It's like they are sent a video and are asked to upload with no questions asked.

I think is Michael who releases these so private videos, who else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

Is this little baby really Prince? OMG! This means that he is not 17 years old! !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal