RKTopic starter

Hey guys.
I noticed that Souza has added some off topic categories to the site and one of them was for conspiracy theories.
I have recently stumbled onto this great read from 2008. It is long, [ I am presently up to part 10, and I can't stay away]
 Every one seems to get a mention and attention in this read, including  Frank Zappa, Lennon, Elvis's backing band , the Manson family, Jim Morrison, Crosby Stills and Nash and the fact that  99 % of these pioneering artists came from  military families.  The author has done an excellent job of piecing together the story of this rather strange, but apparently orchestrated timeline of events.
Here is the link to part one for anyone interested.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Thanks RK, I remember reading about this when the article came out.  It''s the same author but it was on a different site.  I would like to read it again when I have time.  If I remember correctly , the way he writes it is so you connect the dots yourself, he just presents the info without telling you what to think.  I discussed it with a friend at the time (she was the one who sent me the article) and we both thought it was all more than just coincidental but in fact orchestrated, like you said RK.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Interesting, reminder to read later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

Here's a better link....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks RK, really interesting.... and luckily I have the help of my precious vocabulary !  :)  :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

there are also youtube vids on this subject.  no, no coincidence.  their military parent(s) were most likely mind controlled/programmed which makes their programming easier.  'they' learned from the monarch butterfly that through genetics things are passed down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey guys.
I noticed that Souza has added some off topic categories to the site and one of them was for conspiracy theories.
I have recently stumbled onto this great read from 2008. It is long, [ I am presently up to part 10, and I can't stay away]
 Every one seems to get a mention and attention in this read, including  Frank Zappa, Lennon, Elvis's backing band , the Manson family, Jim Morrison, Crosby Stills and Nash and the fact that  99 % of these pioneering artists came from  military families.  The author has done an excellent job of piecing together the story of this rather strange, but apparently orchestrated timeline of events.

Hy RK and thank you for bringing up this intresting subject.
Lisa Lopes "left eye" death was suspicious like hell to me ,back in the days.She was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Wanda, a seamstress, and Ronald Lopes, an Army staff sergeant.Coincidence  :icon_pale:?? I guess not  :errrr: . Her father has been described by music journalist and academic Jacqueline Springer as an "oppressively" strict disciplinarian, and one of the few interests that he and Lopes shared was alcohol.Now let's see what was her last image before suppose death and what was she so willing to show us straight in the face  :computer-losy-smiley: :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

Hey Applehead.....Coca Cola is presently in the business of raping my own back yard.....Sorry for diverting the topic here, but many here where I live  are pissed about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Hey guys.

I can't recommend Dave McGowan's work enough.  So well researched and written, it would be impossible to refute.  Looking back on those times, I think everyone would agree that something profound swept through the country.   Until recently, I believed the 'hippie movement' to be an organic outgrowth in response to, for the most part, the Vietnam war.  It is a challenge to ponder the likelihood that we were all merely puppets in a very well orchestrated play, in which the military was in control of all sides.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

I have just bought  the book "Hotel California" by Barney Hoskyns and I'm looking forward to this read. It is about the same artists.

I love this quote from the back cover.......
'Hoskyns methodically chips away at the era's artifice and ego-driven mythologizing, revealing a creative landscape that was less stardust and golden
 than it was green with greed and white with cocaine residue'
-Erik Himmelsbach, Los Angeles Times Book Review

Now all I need is to find time to read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions