MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: Lisa Lopez
June 17, 2012, 04:35:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seems like the safety belt is not that safe.

That´s true. I´ve heard of quite a few accidents in which the driver (or other passenger) would have probably survived if he/she had been unbelted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

paula-c

June 17, 2012, 05:57:19 PM
Coca Cola box, and that has to do :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

June 17, 2012, 07:24:59 PM
I think she's dead.

To be completely honest, it kind of bothers me when some people think that other celebrities may have faked their death. It makes Michael's hoax seem a little untrue and not as legitimate. Michael Jackson is the most famous man to ever live and always will be known as that. Michael is in extremely high places in Hollywood, if not THE highest place, and can pull off absolutely ANYTHING he wants to, especially a death hoax - he has the right supplies and resources and the right contacts. But please don't get me wrong, you are totally entitled to your opinion and I do respect your opinion. I just think that every celebrity who has died is indeed dead, except for Michael. This is because in Michael's case, there are actually some astounding pieces of evidence that without a doubt point to a death hoax. Whereas in this case, I don't think there is enough evidence. I also don't believe there is enough evidence surrounding Whitney Houston's death either, same goes for Amy Whinehouse and Elizabeth Taylor. Just my opinion though - absolutely nothing personal. God Bless you. ^_^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

RK

June 17, 2012, 09:28:48 PM
I think she is dead....but.....
There is that 25 again. Death date 25 / 02 / 2002.
From David Icke's forum....
Ok. So first of all, I don't know if my following remarks have been mentioned in another thread, nor do I consider myself that great of a researcher, so as to say what I'm about to present is something new.

But, here's the thing. I just finished watching this "Last Days Of Left Eye" documentary, a 27 day "journal" of Lisa Lopes, the girl from TLC who was in a kind of downward spiral after the success of the 1999 TLC album. Lisa was always edgy, she was raised by a dad in the military (could that be a coincidence? MK ULTRA anyone?) and lately as she said in the documentary, she has been interested in numerology, life after death and other esoteric practices & views.

When she burnt her boyfriend's house, she said that once the flames were spreading she was mesmerised by them & at another point you see her playing with matches and staring at the fire, which struck me as kind of odd, not your usual pyro.

What really struck me as bizzare & got me worried is when she shows the crew her room at the place they were staying at the trip where she, family & friends had gone for her to reflect & shoot the documentary.

On the wall, she had painted this. The all-famous now "all seeing eye".

MK Ultra....could she have been programmed to die that day. So many celebs die on the 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 18, 2012, 04:55:48 AM
Gotta love it when someone opens the mk can of worms

*rubs hands together*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 18, 2012, 05:15:55 AM
Unknown the subject of Lisa Lopez. I was struck by the video of his last moments. I find it strange that in an accident the driver dies just a week ago here we have lost a Blues singer, Adrian Otero, in a car accident, and his partner came out unscathed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CjpaEJnO7Q&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 18, 2012, 05:32:10 AM
@Iwantyouback, that is your opinion as you stated but what I don’t understand is why you would be bothered by someone else’s belief :icon_question:  There is a lot of stuff about lots of deaths that can be brought into question if investigated long and hard enough.  Michael’s death however is the one we choose to investigate here.  I still have doubts about Lisa Lopez’s death possibly because long before Michael’s hoax, some of us talked about it and found some things that just didn’t add up.  Not to change anyone elses’ opinion.  I just brought it up since other “suspicious deaths” have been tossed around here and there. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

IWantYouBack

June 18, 2012, 10:08:49 AM

@Iwantyouback, that is your opinion as you stated but what I don’t understand is why you would be bothered by someone else’s belief :icon_question:  There is a lot of stuff about lots of deaths that can be brought into question if investigated long and hard enough.  Michael’s death however is the one we choose to investigate here.  I still have doubts about Lisa Lopez’s death possibly because long before Michael’s hoax, some of us talked about it and found some things that just didn’t add up.  Not to change anyone elses’ opinion.  I just brought it up since other “suspicious deaths” have been tossed around here and there.

I already stated why in my earlier post - because talking about other celebrities hoaxing their death who aren't even nearly as relevant and powerful as Michael makes Michael's hoax seem untrue and not as legitimate. I never intended that post to be anything personal towards you or any other user on this forum, it's just my humble opinion. And since this is a public forum, every user has the right to post their opinion, unless stated so otherwise. You posted your opinion by starting this thread, and I replied with my opinion. Absolutely nothing personal towards you or anyone else. I respect you and your opinion. My opinion doesn't change in Whitney Houston's case, Amy Whinehouse's case, or any other celebrity who has passed on other than Michael.
Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:12:18 AM by IWantYouBack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

June 18, 2012, 10:20:51 AM
This is a public forum as you stated, the reason I made the comment.  It wasn't meant to be offensive and I'm sorry you've taken it that way.  However, your remark about other people not being "not nearly as relevant"  struck a nerve.  Yes Michael is uber relevant and important, but so too are other people's lives in one way or another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions