Its her

I just still can't get over people dying in their homes, because of snow. Yeah, things are tough all over, something which prevents people from helping each other, but it doesn't have to be that way; we don't have to be just sitting ducks, waiting for calamity and evil to overtake us.

I have heard of people being snowed in, but not by 13 to 16 FEET. I know it snows a little more in mountain regions, but this seems to me to be ridiculous! Maybe everyone doesn't believe it, but there are people who have harnessed WEATHER CONTROL, through H.A.A.R.P., etc., and I believe you are right SimPattyK, they are using it to depopulate many areas. >:(

Last week in the U.S., 79 tornadoes  :shock:  :shock: :shock: swept through the Midwest and as far south as Tennessee. Then, before rescue efforts could commence, 5 inches of snow fell on the wreckage. Items which could have been salvaged like dry goods, computers, and photographs, and family momentos were ruined by the wet and snow. I have never  :evil: heard of such overkill: chop everything up, and then waterlog it, so not only is there NO place to find shelter, there is nothing of your life to take with you. It MUST be  suspicious// :evil: man made.

Just like Katrina. I think their plan is to cause such devastation, that there IS no one to rescue. (Remember how the U.S. government under Pres. Bush, waited and waited before moving in with rescue efforts? The damage wasn't completed yet, and they didn't want to move in until they finished & broke that levee, and washed as much of the area (and people) as possible, into the ocean. And I'll be darned if they crash/ :evil: didn't come back and try to do it AGAIN to the same place, what, the next year or 2 years later??)

H.A.A.R.P. isn't the last word. If someone could develop and utilize this technology, SOMEONE can invent something to interrupt or weaken it, or, better, deflect it back to the source and destroy it.  /woohoo/

Yesterdays's science fiction is today's science FACT. The government certainly isn't going to out law H.A.A.R.P., just as they haven't outlawed nuclear reactors, or destroyed deadly viruses and bacteria (as they made a big  albino/ albino/ albino/ SHOW of doing in the nineties).

The smartest :ugeek: among us need to put their heads together and just do it. Invent something COUNTER effective on H.A.A.R.P.. Don't worry about patents or credit, there isn't Time for ego; just WASTE the evil, and let TPTB GUESS how you did it!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a needful thing.  8)

And there are other things to do, which people have generally gotten away from in the last century. The faster the track people are on, the less in touch they are with the earth. Everyone used to grow their own food and keep some livestock. Now every one is as dependent as an infant, on grocery stores and meat markets, for their very life. This is sheer folly, when you realize one major interruption in transport of these foodstuffs TO the stores can empty those store shelves in a few days. No more trucks after that---everything stops in a crisis, and you eat what you have in your pantry for up to half a year, I've heard experts say.

Do people still keep a few months supply of imperishables (canned or preserved foods) and dry goods in their pantry? We have gotten so far away from our agricultural roots, that most people who think they are secure, don't have simple survival skills that kids, a hundred years ago had,  pale/ and people don't think far enough ahead. People want the larger, rumored to be tastier, healthier,  :roll: modified hybrid fruit and veggies, but the old fashioned unmodified kind is the only kind, which actually has fertile seed in it which will reproduce itself every time it is planted. Soon the only real seeds we will have will be what we as individuals harvested the year before. Seed companies make their money, counting on people having to buy new every season, so they sell seeds and plants which won't reseed themselves.

GOD meant for plants to give you more seed than you can use, so NO one will go without. Don't plant only things which give one season's yield. It is making scientists and drug companies and doctors rich. But, there is literally NO future in it. There are groups who collect and stock up on real seeds, but in a pinch, even a world trust will be conserving them and not sharing as much. It is everyone individual's responsibility to preserve the Earth and it's ability to feed its residents.

I hesitate to say anything because all it seems to do is scare people, but it is easy enough to set aside a modern life to pretend and prepare, in case we HAVE to "rough it" . Every home should have a garden of their own and put some food by, every fall. Even if you're not into canning, buy canned stuff from the grocer. Every pantry should be stocked with with emergency food. Some grocers even put on "stock up" sales of canned pasta, meat, beans and other proteinous foods. You may not eat or even like this kind of food, but it can save your life when your "druthers" have been compromised. geek/

It is not rocket science, and there are all kinds of people who have retained and practice the old skills, who are online and will direct you to resources. There are tons of BOOKs on survival in various situations, too cold too hot, too wet. The military and boy scouts are not the only ones who should know how to start and keep a fire without the luxury of a lighter or a match!

Btw, the armies of the world, including the free world, are fast becoming NOT your friend. In AMERICA, in my city, a few years ago, the mayor decided to have a May Day celebration, and in preparation for the production, he officially raised ANOTHER flag over both our state and country flags, which is a serious breach of protocol. When some outraged Veterans in the community pitched a fit, the mayor cordoned off the City Hall courtyard with an inner fence of grade school children, and an outer fence of armed police. He announced that if any one crossed those lines to touch those flags, he would call in the National Guard. I don't think that power is vested in a city office, but, here, City Hall is right across the street from the Governor's office, and she DOES hold that power.

NO one did anything about this!

All the citizens who let their kid take part in this already hostile situation, demonstrated that they would rather see their kids rubbing elbows with the Mayor on TV, than REALIZE they were right in the bull's eye of Harm's Way, and ALL the police (themselves, fathers and mothers!! and Americans!), just took their part, like good little puppets, ON THE WRONG SIDE (!!!) ready to gas and beat down their own citizens, and their kids, to defend what in protocol is an act of treason.  afraid/

Sure, it is only a flag, a bit of marked up textile, and a dusty old law on the books. Burn it, rip it up, but do not whitewash it! The markings and colors ON our flag, are not random stains. They represent the bloodshed it took to get the freedom we have, and WHOSE country it actually is. They represent that there IS, in fact, someone in charge here. WE THE PEOPLE, who ALLOW elected politicians to govern us by PERMISSION. (yeah, I know, I know, we have a shadow government which killed President Kennedy, amongst others for even daring to disrupt their little manipulative fisthold on the country, but their day is coming crash/ crash/ >:(, and the ideal first plan is what stands behind the flag we fly. At least we have a flag; the cowards don't wish to announce their presence by anything but evil fingerprint.)

I would be interested to find out if the Romanian flag changed when Communism was overthrown, and if it will change IF/when they become a Monarchy  ;)). It was probably not a priority, granted, but a flag represents OWNERSHIP, POSSESSION, OCCUPATION. It is a source of unity and pride in the collective resources and diversity of the country, if the occupiers are not an oppressive group. It is a way of expressing Uniqueness and Presence in the World.

Another flag flying over your own flag should concern everyone. It is the beginning of being usurped & "absorbed" , as if your uniqueness is some kind of maverick cell, which needs to be digested for the good of the whole...But, don't get me started. :roll: Do you ever think about why there are no markings at all on a white flag of surrender? It means, "I give up my right to rule anything, anyone, ESPECIALLY MYSELF; do whatever you want with me." This is the scariest, dirtiest flag one can fly. 

Back to survival skills.  :) Every home should have a wood stove or fireplace, in addition to any other kind. I've seen a trend to convert old masonry fireplaces to a nice, neat gas fireplace. No wood to chop or split or buy or carry; no smelly ashes to scoop out. No creosote build up.

But in a crisis, when gas lines are turned off for safety or,  /cook/ control...there is also NO heat, no cooking. Even if you break the glass out, you can't use a modified fireplace for a wood fire, unless you want to burn the house down. People may think this is just needless worry, this is 2012, but if they live in a winter climate, even part of the year, they can die right in their homes, right in 2012, in a manner of days, like SimPattyK reported here.

Young people ofttimes think they will live forever, because they haven't been here long enough to see some things, but there is an ALARMING amount of older folk who are ASLEEP, complacent in their hope in all the people and government entities in whom they have placed their very lives.  ???/

We expect too much of other people. We have gotten away from knowing how to do things for ourselves, and helping each other neighbor to neighbor  . We EXPECT fire and rescue to come. We pay them to save us, it is their only job. But it didn't work for those buried in their homes in 16 feet of snow. And now those ones are dead.

I can't get over this, because people living off the land have been surviving ungodly below zero weather for at least 7 thousand years!! Just 250 years ago, the Native Americans kept the first totally helpless Europeans alive through the first few winters. But even they were not born this way, it is acquired skill.

Some religious groups have just decided they want no part of technology, because it is a hypnotic trap to accustom people to lean on someone other than God, and it compromises the interdependent bond with neighbors, the people He puts in our lives, and the people to whom He gave us. It used to be a natural bond, and habit, to value people  and watch out for each others' livestock or crops, because to NOT take the responsibility is to let HUMAN BEINGS die out as a species. Even in Neighborhood Associations, the group hires OUT the job of snow removal and other maintenance tasks. Anything to avoid helping each other, personally, doing more work than anyone.

This is not an evil thing, but it is how expecting someone else (even paid) to do it FOR you, STARTS to remove your sense of responsibility to it, and pride in it, kind of like the concept of credit cards removes you from your money. I am of the opinion there are too many "middle men" in our modern lives for our own good. :? errrr Many of us have painted ourselves into corners, where we think we can't do anything else, we can't do without someone else raising/ teaching our kids, etc., but we are just believing our own lies because everyone else has the same lie going. Well, if everyone else is doing it that way, there MUST be no other way! /white flag/  :-\ 

At the very least, we can be the filter of whatever crap our kids are filled with in their government schools. In my childhood home, we HAD to be there for dinner. We discussed what we were fed at school. We learned very early that you just can't swallow everything whole, not even if your teacher says it is so...

Now everyone looks to the government or someone else to do things and complain when things fall through the cracks. It is easier than it has EVER been to say, "Not my job, man."  I bet NO one EVER said that before people moved away from their agricultural roots, because everybody KNEW what was at stake, then.

I am not saying become Amish, or go back to horse and buggy days. I am saying to think about how dependent we are on the technology of the last, just, hundred years, and ask YOURSELF if you want to be THAT helpless (without your phone, internet, running water, gasoline, A/C, hot water and a heat source.
These are things which the powers that be can interrupt anytime they so desire, and with a nice patronizing excuse /scream/.

You need clean water every day, and you can't eat snow if you're trying to conserve body heat. A couple of big friendly dogs would keep you and your family warm for days, as long as you have a way to keep them hydrated. (I am just trying to give some ideas. Please make use of the internet while we are allowed to look up anything, and learn how to survive anything  . Those 79 tornadoes I mentioned earlier just tell me that it may get worse before it gets better, because TPTB are now drunk with power, and on a freakin roll. >:( )

Since everything on TV went digital, we can't even get a plain old analog signal through the airwaves on any receiver that I know of, without changing it.  Why did the U.S. government want to KNOW WHO had old analog capable equipment, before they would give out the boxes to unscramble the signal????? suspicious// Why not just pass them out to us anonymously??? pale/ suspicious// suspicious//

(Not even certain about shortwave. Does anyone know?) Not only is it possible to curtail Internet usage, but there probably won't even be RADIO for news or anything. Can we live out of touch with EVERYone, but those in our own houses, for even a month? What about six or 12 months?

Do you have a non-cordless phone in your house, or will you be without phone service if the electricity goes out? Will you be able to call for help if your house is on fire or a power line is down, sparking across your roof, while there is no electricity in the house because of this?

You don't have to use it everyday; use your cute and convenient cordless, but have even a ratty old conventional phone ready to plug in instead, in a utility emergency. Even a cell phone is no good after days without power. I'm not trying to be scary. I don't want to hear about any more helpless people when it is SO easily preventable!

Cell phones just get more and more amazing, but with each sparkling sugar cube you are given, they draw you farther out on a limb, away from a life with no strings...Just saying, I've taken some thought, about burning old bridges, and, uh, I just wanted to get all this off my chest.   :| Be safe! 
bearhug bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@Its her: WOW! Thank you so much for this post! Thank you for carrying! bearhug bearhug
I very much agree with what you say, paragraph by paragraph!
I love how you see things... I like the parallels that you made with the U.S. ...
When i launched this thread  ...this is what I had in mind...for us all to share what situation is in your countries and analyze this from a global level and realize that the guilt for all evil belongs to this "invisible" force that rules the world today!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its her

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Its her: WOW! Thank you so much for this post! Thank you for carrying! bearhug bearhug
I very much agree with what you say, paragraph by paragraph!
I love how you see things... I like the parallels that you made with the U.S. ...
When i launched this thread  ...this is what I had in mind...for us all to share what situation is in your countries and analyze this from a global level and realize that the guilt for all evil belongs to this "invisible" force that rules the world today!

Thank YOU, SimPattyK, for the thread! Thank you  :) for the generously kind words! You love how I see things  ;)), but I scare  afraid/ myself, sometimes when things actually (omg) dawn on me, how brazen and tentacled evil is, and I understand fully why people don't want to know or discuss the evil looming around us. It is unbelievable. But if more people shared, there would be MORE Watchers and evil would be respectfully afraid of US, not to mention CURTAILED. respect/ 

TPTB are doing the same things to everybody, but ofttimes we don't know how MUCH---so we are  errrr  stunned instead of crash/ crash/ crash/ INDIGNANT, and just think it is a strange "act of God" or a fluke, while they continue in their cloak of invisibility :!: :evil: There is a pattern here, and the more we expose, the less freedom TPTB will have to act. beerchug

I used to date a guy who was a real hot.....creep, and I thought it was "just me", being overly sensitive, until two of his other girlfriends ( WTF??  crash/ crash/ ) and I coincidentally, inadvertently got together & realized what was going on. They each thought they were the problem in relationship with him, but it was all him. Once exposed, he instantly became powerless in three lives!! /toldya/ 

Many countries fall through the cracks, as many of the most beaten down are also very poor, like Haiti, and I think probably there are not any people in that country with the luxury of following a Michael Jackson DH, or sharing here about the rape of their country as we all found out about Romania. :-\ :-\  Sometimes we have to go reaching out, as you did with this thread, or just be watchful for some TPTB fingerprints/signs (as we certainly have seen, in Haiti, oh, yeah) and find a way to do something, as some people have, despite TPTB plans to convert Haiti to a wasteland. I realize now that I can't say I didn't know, if I am surfing the WWW every single day (I will eventually read something). But mostly, once I learned about the Illuminati or Unseen Hand or Force, I should, responsibly, be more watchful and more prepared. :shock: It is sobering.  :| Some of the information on the NWO has been out there since the seventies!

On my long list of things to read is a HUGE list of websites about practical things each person can do to defeat the NWO, stay healthy, and survive the System, in with all kinds of other self preservation and mind control stuff.  Just FYI, read it "with a grain of salt". I will post it unread, despite all the  suspicious// alien takeover stuff,  :roll: because the owners fully expect the information to be taken down any day! Some of it IS the kind of info people have died and disappeared over... :? So...here it is:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions