MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Now...is this a cheering up for Gina who´s been so distraught today ? I really wonder....

Anyway.....you Romanian guys go get a helicopter and seek him out!  :lol:

No.....just kidding of course. If this is true I am really happy for him. Traveling, dreaming and  mysterious places are wonderful things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
lmao  :lol: love you MaryK  :lol:

Hey Gina, AppleHead jump in
Let's go find the King!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let's go find the King!!
;D :lol:
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Seriously, when I opened this thread, I never would of thought of laughing on it! loll

I should have posted this info somewhere else, but where?
And I was so shocked by what pearl was saying I had to quickly share it with you guys... i still don't know what to make to all this Romanian castle thing!

There is this Romanian hoax site - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that discussed many theories about Michael being either in Dubai, Ireland, or in Eastern Europe, in Hungary or Romania! But I never heard of any theory about Michael being at a Romanian castle and much less last week or few weeks ago as Pearl said!
Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 05:00:18 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Let's just keep this thread for its initial intent, please.

Maybe the mods will move the off-topic messages into this new thread, please!

I just opened a thread for the Romanian castle, here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

@paula-c: Thank you for your realistic thoughts.

"Rosia Montana" Cyanide open-pit
in the heart of Carpathian Garden

Essay regarding the mining project with cyanide and open-pit
at "Rosia Montana" ~ ROMANIA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmmpAhD3Ig[/youtube]

See also: Behind Gold's Glitter: Torn Lands and Pointed Questions

Honduras - In March 2001, Seventy-five people representing 15 communities located adjacent to 8 mines attended a meeting in Honduras to launch a national anti-mining campaign called "Honduras Is Worth More Than Gold." The meeting took place on March 9 and put forward several goals, including the prohibition of the use of cyanide in mining operations, the prohibition the expropriation of campesino and indigenous lands, and the strengthening of mining and environmental laws.

In January, 2005 in response to mining threats, Alaskan Village and Traditional Councils as well as Village Corporations began to pass strong resolutions in opposition to mines that they believe are a) environmentally unsound b) foreign owned c) in conflict with their desired future vision for their communities and d) a threat to their traditional lifeways.

Montana - a 1998 citizen's initiative passed that banned open-pit cyanide leaching in gold and silver mining at new mines and mine expansions.

Colorado - five counties have banned cyanide heap leach mining. In January 27, 2004, Commissioners in Summit County voted for the ban to protect the future public health and safety from the controversial mining process and chemicals.

Turkey - In 1997 the Turkish Council of State decided not to allow gold production through cyanide leaching, on the basis of article 56 of the Turkish Constitution which guarantees the right of people to live in a healthy environment (nr. 1996/5348, decision nr. 1997/2311).

Also watch :

"Rosia montana" ~ THE PRICE OF GOLD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XICf-PCGRJM&feature=related[/youtube]

Testimonies from "Rosia Montana" (I'm sorry I didn't find a subtitled version)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zukHOrdQuEw&feature=related[/youtube]

This is how our beautiful land is left after "they" take out the gold!!
 totally DESTROYED!! My heart squeezes when I see those images!!
:-\

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLAm20aQHP4&feature=related[/youtube]

A small sample of what you have done the mining exploitation in the State of Amazonas, Venezuela.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yeah i know how these GOLD seekers are destroying the nature in all corners of the world, literally poisoning the plants and the inhabitants!

Thank you for quoting my last post on this new page of the thread and for adding those pics, @paula-c  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Gina and Sim,

I hope it gets better there in Romania.  I'm glad the videos were posted because it's good to see what is happening elsewhere in the world.  The only time I left the US was to go to Canada and that's only a couple of hours away.     

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

everlastinglove_MJ

I could feel the anger and your feelings of despair of not being able to help through your first post, which I can understand completely. And although I can not imagine how life circumstances in Romania are like, I have now a clear view because of your thread. Concerning human rights I get my updates from Amnesty International and recently I've been reading news about the use of excessive force by the police during Bucharest demonstrations against demonstrators between January 15th - 19th. I condemn the violence, but I think that the only positive thing is that these serious crimes got attention from the international media, which means awareness (I hope) of the world about the problems in Romania.

The prime minister of Romania says he and his government will resign immediately to protect the stability of the country.
Emil Boc said Monday he is resigning "to ease the social situation" — referring to weeks of protests in Romania over austerity measures that he introduced in 2010.

Boc, who became prime minister in 2008, urged Romania's feuding politicians to be mature and rapidly vote for a new government. He defended his record, saying that he had taken "difficult decisions thinking about the future of Romania, not because I wanted to, but because I had to."

He added that the International Monetary Fund has forecast growth of up to two per cent this year — lower than expected, but higher than the European Union average.

Romania signed up for a 20 billion euro ($26 billion US) loan with the IMF, the European Union and the World Bank in 2009 to help pay salaries and pensions, after the economy shrank by more than seven per cent. In 2010, the government increased sales tax from 19 per cent to 24 per cent and cut public workers' salaries by a quarter to reduce the budget deficit.

In January, Romanians staged weeks of protests to express anger at cronyism and a perception that the government is not interested in the problems of ordinary people in this nation of 22 million.

They protested low living standards, widespread corruption, and the passage of some laws without a parliamentary debate.

"I know that I made difficult decisions, but the fruits have begun to appear," Boc said in a statement. "The most important thing is the economic stability of the country," he said, adding, "In times of crisis, the government is not in a popularity contest, but is saving the country."

more news: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope this is going in the good direction for the people of Romania.

Sim, further in your thread I was happy to see some  :) :) from you too   bearhug

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

Let's go find the King!!
I am ready to go but I have a question: if that place is accessible only by helicopter, how they built it? You can't transport all the materials only by helicopter.

But I admitt it's beautiful to dream about it. Even it it's only a dream. You know soon after June 25th on the Derek Clontz site it was said MJ's in castle in Romania or Hungary. Right......
Like he would be so close to us. There are only about 200-300 km from here to Borsec, I think. I think I know where I'll spend my holiday this year /cook/

Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:34:38 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I know this was already posted but I really think people should see it. They intoxicate us with commercials tring to convince people to agree with the Canadian company who wants to start again at Rosia Montana. I really hope the government won't give him them approval because of environmental reasons. They want to extrcat gold - they should find other methods, protective for the environment.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmmpAhD3Ig[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now she added more, she again spoke about Romania and that castle that Michael may have in Romania where you can get only by helicopter... she said she spoke with this person that she can't tell us who he/he is...
i think she was asked by the interviewer is she would go there..  Pearl answered that not during winter...
She was vague too, but she insisted on Michael and Romania castle!!

I am sorry but I was so shocked to hear Pearl talk so much, twice this evening , about Romania and Michael being at a castle here... that I just couldn't 'register' with precision what she exactly said...
If any other of you guys were there and listened to what she said , pls write! tks!

Simpa ,Pearl knows alot more than she is willing to SPILL lol  lolol/ !!! I said this from the begining, she IS and HAS APART in this hoax,100 % sure about it.
Thank you for the info,be blessed  bearhug !!!!

Let's go find the King!!

OMG this is FUN  :lol:  penguin/  !!! Let's go and find this JOKER,cause he deserves a really good spanking  :lol:  for doing this hoax lol  lolol/ !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Looking at those pictures of the lakes/rivers in Romania where the gold mining was, reminds me of the verse:
Revelation 11:6
6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Let's go find the King!!
You girls go for it! And are you ready to jump too? Bring him all our messages of love!

Applehead
OMG this is FUN      !!! Let's go and find this JOKER,cause he deserves a really good spanking    for doing this hoax lol   !!!!
Well yes, then it would be payback time!  :lol:  This should be good! lolol/
Front on June 14/11

Don't MAKE me forget the "gentleman rules" and turn you over my leg and give your BACK-side whippin' you ain't never gonna forget!Never "ASS"ume anything!7DT continues….. previous post----> XX days (+1 day of…..)Perfection is the Child of Time.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Looking at those pictures of the lakes/rivers in Romania where the gold mining was, reminds me of the verse:
Revelation 11:6
6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Let's go find the King!!
You girls go for it! And are you ready to jump too? Bring him all our messages of love!

Before MJonmind's chute jump, let's bring him that message of love with a skydive of L.O.V.E. Who's joining?  /woohoo/
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:48:53 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
 :) You guys sure know how to put a smile on people's faces!

Love you so much! Thank you for ALL your lovely comments!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions