AKHTONI

Hope the future is more brighter just have faith in god SIMPATTYK  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Sim the economy is so low like never before after 1989. There's so little enthusiasm on the markets that all prices are incredibly low. Nobody's buying almost anything, just for the basic necessities, people lose their jobs every day and I can't pretend it doesn't matter.
If I think of the catastrophic dimensions of it I simply PANIC.

But this doesn't solve anything. We must THINK what we can do. The ones who are in charge to rule this country are either stupid or have a mission AGAINST this nation. In any case, they seem helpless.

People don't have trust in the future anymore. They are scared and prudent with the little money they have, generating more crises. I tell you the truth - I am also scared. But it won't end until we pass all stages of the crises, get everything back in place and start it all again from zero. The sooner we do this the better. The more we avoid it the longer the agony.

Today I received so bad news about people I know. Their company is closing, they all lose their jobs in 2 months. They are high qualified. I can't be of any help to them, I just hope they will be lucky enough to find something else in a short time. We just can't all pack and leave this country, can we?

Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 02:22:52 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

If the mountains truly held gold, I seriously doubt people would be leaving - the locals would be DIGGING like crazy; blowing mine shafts into the mountains - but then, the prices of everything would skyrocket, just like they did out here, during the Gold Rush.

When we had Hurricane Katrina, a teenage boy grabbed a school bus on his own (the rest got flooded out), loaded local people into it and DROVE to Houston, TX! People pooled their money for gas, whenever they got low. Instead of getting incarcerated for theft, he got a full scholarship for college!

I strongly feel that taking action, rather than sitting around and waiting, is what we need to do in the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If the mountains truly held gold, I seriously doubt people would be leaving - the locals would be DIGGING like crazy; blowing mine shafts into the mountains - but then, the prices of everything would skyrocket, just like they did out here, during the Gold Rush.

When we had Hurricane Katrina, a teenage boy grabbed a school bus on his own (the rest got flooded out), loaded local people into it and DROVE to Houston, TX! People pooled their money for gas, whenever they got low. Instead of getting incarcerated for theft, he got a full scholarship for college!

I strongly feel that taking action, rather than sitting around and waiting, is what we need to do in the world.

People can not dig on a land that they don't owe. That belongs to the government and a foreigh company struggles for 3 years to get the right of explotation of those gold resources. They didn't get it yet but they made even a TV campain to influence the public opinion about it. Imagine I saw that commercial 3-4 times a day on TV. Why would they do that if there's no gold left under those mountains??

I agree we have to take action but what action?? Just to go out in the streets and shout is not enough, they don't care anyway and don't even have the decency to quit, like in other countries.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

People can not dig on a land that they don't owe. That belongs to the government and a foreigh company struggles for 3 years to get the right of explotation of those gold resources. They didn't get it yet but they made even a TV campain to influence the public opinion about it. Imagine I saw that commercial 3-4 times a day on TV. Why would they do that if there's no gold left under those mountains??

I agree we have to take action but what action?? Just to go out in the streets and shout is not enough, they don't care anyway and don't even have the decency to quit, like in other countries.
[/quote]

Here's examples of what people are doing!

Current info You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now people on here can read what you're talking about. Venezula is pulling all their Gold back in, too - see links.

Greenpeace is helping, people do care!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Tink you are very well informed :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Gina, AKHTONI & MJonmind thank you for your kind and understanding thoughts !  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

Who governs the world? What can citizens do?
The first question may be two responses, one would be faithful to what you can read in the media, an illustrious world, where all those divisions sold to classify everything are real, tangibles… Left, right, third world, first world, globalization, capitalism, market, etc. Using this view, our world would be simple, easy, simple, happy... The happiness of the ignorant perhaps.
Another response we can give us is situated in a world where there are shadows, enigmas, thousand reasons for concern, where limits do not exist, where clarity is gone, where there is no black and white, if not that everything is a strange shades of gray with an infinity of nuances. There is a ruling class in modern democracy, it is more democracy in the world is scarce. The media are essential tools for maintaining a specific public interest groups media to pursue a policy of hiding and distortion of the events according to the interests of its owners, in the best of cases, at worst, we are faced with an accelerated and premeditated of brainwashing program.

As to the question of what citizens can do? … Easy it would be for those who nominate the principle, for happy people in their ignorance. Sincerely, under my humble opinion, concepts such as return to begin a revolution, fight for a global social justice, report and make transparent the practices of those who behave like feudal lords, the aggregation of the new social movements, a new contract guarantee They are unfortunately utopian for being available to a few. By face continuously to the established and dominant power of those who dominate the media, the power of those intended through corporations, lobbyists, of lobbies to set the world in his image and likeness and based on your interest, we can only hope to receive in return the absolute "banishment", the desperation of those who even knowing possession of truth receive looks of surprise and accusations of conspirator, Madness by happy in their ignorance, see the world in an easy version.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@paula-c: Thank you for your realistic thoughts.

"Rosia Montana" Cyanide open-pit
in the heart of Carpathian Garden

Essay regarding the mining project with cyanide and open-pit
at "Rosia Montana" ~ ROMANIA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmmpAhD3Ig[/youtube]

See also: Behind Gold's Glitter: Torn Lands and Pointed Questions

Honduras - In March 2001, Seventy-five people representing 15 communities located adjacent to 8 mines attended a meeting in Honduras to launch a national anti-mining campaign called "Honduras Is Worth More Than Gold." The meeting took place on March 9 and put forward several goals, including the prohibition of the use of cyanide in mining operations, the prohibition the expropriation of campesino and indigenous lands, and the strengthening of mining and environmental laws.

In January, 2005 in response to mining threats, Alaskan Village and Traditional Councils as well as Village Corporations began to pass strong resolutions in opposition to mines that they believe are a) environmentally unsound b) foreign owned c) in conflict with their desired future vision for their communities and d) a threat to their traditional lifeways.

Montana - a 1998 citizen's initiative passed that banned open-pit cyanide leaching in gold and silver mining at new mines and mine expansions.

Colorado - five counties have banned cyanide heap leach mining. In January 27, 2004, Commissioners in Summit County voted for the ban to protect the future public health and safety from the controversial mining process and chemicals.

Turkey - In 1997 the Turkish Council of State decided not to allow gold production through cyanide leaching, on the basis of article 56 of the Turkish Constitution which guarantees the right of people to live in a healthy environment (nr. 1996/5348, decision nr. 1997/2311).

Also watch :

"Rosia montana" ~ THE PRICE OF GOLD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XICf-PCGRJM&feature=related[/youtube]

Testimonies from "Rosia Montana" (I'm sorry I didn't find a subtitled version)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zukHOrdQuEw&feature=related[/youtube]

This is how our beautiful land is left after "they" take out the gold!!
 totally DESTROYED!! My heart squeezes when I see those images!!
:-\

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLAm20aQHP4&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
"I love the planet, I love the trees. I have this thing for trees - the colors and changing of leaves. I love it. I respect those kind of things. I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the planet is sick, like a fever. If we don't fix it now, it's at the point of no return. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have, where it's like a runaway train. And the times has come. This Is It." (Michael Jackson)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUZ2HTn9GPs[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I just didn't know where to post this for you guys to read, I just quickly thought of this thread...

OMG! Pearl Jr. just said few minutes ago,  on the LIVE tiny chat that Michael may have been in Romania like a week ago and that he may have like a secret castle in Romania! She asked us to give her info about this if we can...

Now true or false ....? I don't know ! But it's weird that she said that!

The live chat continues... here's the link - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I just didn't know where to post this for you guys to read, I just quickly thought of this thread...

OMG! Pearl Jr. just said few minutes ago,  on the LIVE tiny chat that Michael may have been in Romania like a week ago and that he may have like a secret castle in Romania! She asked us to give her info about this if we can...

Now true or false ....? I don't know ! But it's weird that she said that!

The live chat continues... here's the link - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oops  :lol:
And what is her evidence for that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Now she added more, she again spoke about Romania and that castle that Michael may have in Romania where you can get only by helicopter... she said she spoke with this person that she can't tell us who he/he is...
i think she was asked by the interviewer is she would go there..  Pearl answered that not during winter...
She was vague too, but she insisted on Michael and Romania castle!!

I am sorry but I was so shocked to hear Pearl talk so much, twice this evening , about Romania and Michael being at a castle here... that I just couldn't 'register' with precision what she exactly said...
If any other of you guys were there and listened to what she said , pls write! tks!
Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 04:27:47 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Now this PeterPYT is talking with Pearl

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Now Pearl left the live chat and she once again asked us to please send her any information we may find about Michael and the Romanian castle! smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions