Re: 9/11 - The Ghost Plane "Theory"
January 04, 2012, 08:47:58 PM
Posted by: Tink
« on: December 31, 2011, 02:12:39 AM »
Perhaps you should look into why the Iranians paid Osama to do it, as another theory?

I don't know what to think really but maybe Aidan_81 is right(and they really want to blame Iran-what a coincidence ,no?  :shock: ) ,cause here are some FRESH news about 9/11 attacks and Iran  :shock: :? !!!!!

"Attorneys emerging from federal court claim victory after making a case that Iran was linked to the 9/11 attacks."

Attorneys: Iran linked to 9/11 attacks
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyLZPZ0Mi-E[/youtube]
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 08:52:02 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
January 04, 2012, 09:44:16 PM
The quicker people realize 9-11 was inside job, it will make anything you ever hear of any false flag so much easier to believe. THE USA ATTACKED USA!! When Americans come to that truth, trust me you will be kicking yourself as to how you believed the LIES for so long.!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

February 08, 2012, 04:15:59 AM
People were warned back in the mid to late '90s, about the WTC. Even Michael, from the Iranian Mafia. I don't know how much more clearly I can say this. Even "I" knew - but no one was listening, for they were part owners of the WTC, and many other tall buildings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 08, 2012, 05:03:25 AM
I just want to know where are the pasengers of the planes that are meant to have
perished, if they were not standard passenger planes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

February 08, 2012, 06:00:20 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just want to know where are the pasengers of the planes that are meant to have
perished, if they were not standard passenger planes?

Gone with the wind my dear!!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

February 08, 2012, 07:26:03 AM
I thought it was Iraq who did 9/11? Well that's the excuse they gave back in the day to destroy the country. Now it's Iran? I don't know if I must laugh or cry.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

February 08, 2012, 11:06:54 AM
I thought it was Iraq who did 9/11? Well that's the excuse they gave back in the day to destroy the country. Now it's Iran? I don't know if I must laugh or cry.

Cry, my dear!!! :P :P :P :P

I guess the whole Middle East will be turned up side down. Now it's Syrias turn....

Anyway, this reminds me of as song by ABBA called "Soldiers":

Do I hear what I think I'm hearing?
Do I see the signs I think I see?
Or is this just a fantasy?
Is it true that the beast is waking
Stirring in his restless sleep tonight
In the pale moonlight
In the grip of this cold December
You and I have reason to remember

Chorus

Soldiers write the songs that soldiers sing
The songs that you and I don't sing
They blow their horns and march along
They drum their drums and look so strong
You'd think that nothing in the world was wrong
The songs that you and I won't sing
Let's not look the other way
Taking a chance
'Cause if the bugler starts to play
We too must dance

What's that sound, what's that dreadful rumble?
Won't somebody tell me what I hear?
In the distance but drawing near
Is it only a storm approaching?
All that thunder and the blinding light
In the winter night
In the grip of this cold December
You and I have reason to remember

chorus
The songs that you and I don't sing
They blow their horns and march along
They drum their drums and look so strong
You'd think that nothing in the world was wrong
Taking a chance
We too must dance

chorus
Taking a chance
We too must dance

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH2lJ2TC90M[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

AKHTONI

February 08, 2012, 11:16:45 AM

Cry because This is the end of the world  errrr  errrr
Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 11:18:20 AM by AKHTONI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

gwynned

February 08, 2012, 12:44:28 PM
Back to the original point of this thread.....that there WERE NO PLANES!!!!.....here's a link to an extended analysis, with compelling evidence, of this theory. 

As an aside, I find it interesting that on this forum we would still have so many comments based solely on 'belief.'  For example, comments like, 'I'm not an architect, but I believe the twin towers came down because....'  I believe in magic too, but when it comes to something like this, we need to rely on EVIDENCE.

It will blow you away.  If you haven't had enough after this, they've exposed numerous other potential 'hoaxes', my most recent favorite being that Lee Harvey Oswald was never shot!  I guess that's why they put it on TV.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 08, 2012, 07:51:24 PM
AMEN!!!!  Someone else's KNOWS 9-11 WAS TOTALLY INSIDE JOB! OUR OWN GOVERNMENT ARE MURDERERS. There has been so much brought to the Warren Commission saying thier official story is BULL SHIT!! but mainstream media whores WON'T even touch that subject. They can't. Because our mainstream media is bought & paid for by the same murderers of 9-11. And any loose ends of survivors disputing 9-11, magically disappear, or get killed "accidently".  Look it up American's. The truth can't get any closer..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

February 11, 2012, 04:26:50 AM

Thanks Sarahli, it's a very good article!  There really should be a thread on the evils perpetrated by Zionists (International Jews), including WW1, WW2, the 'Holocaust', the Ukranian Holocaust, Palestinian conflict, and the many other atrocities purpetrated by them in this century alone. Their list of evils is as long as the Vatican's-- well they likely have a history together, and they do. And they are best buddies in the Revelation scenario.  And somehow they've fooled the world into thinking they are God's chosen people.  They were some of the biggest slave ship-owners herding the true Israelites to slavery and their deaths, and trying to force them to forget who they really were, their language, and their names, building America with their free labor.  But it's all part of God's script.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 11, 2012, 04:35:51 AM
Just as 911 gave Bush the public's support to invade Iraq, this might be a similar tactic for the next target Iran. Sorry it's off topic a little. :oops:
Still following up on Sarahli's comment.

"Bombs away: explode a nuke in Israel then blame it on the Iranians?
By Richard Cottrell

Contributing writer for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If an attack on Iran is to carry traction with world public opinion, there must be definite proof that she plans to wipe Israel from the face of the earth.
A nuclear weapon exploding somewhere inside Israel in the next few months, allegedly fired by the Iranians, would seem to provide all the necessary grounds for massive retaliation.

The US/Israeli problem rests on the plain fact that not everybody is convinced that Iran seeks nuclear weapons. Or, even allowing this, she would then undertake an insane mission to use them on Israel, thus ensuring a massive counter strike.
We are back to the weapons of mass destruction fable which led to the disastrous invasion of Iraq.
In any event, is the regime in Iran actually that stupid? Israel has at least fifty warheads capable of hitting Iran, her cities and oilfields. A first strike by Iran would simply ensure that Iran herself was wiped off the map.

The logic is so obvious, why does anyone believe the war talk coming out of Washington and Israel, not to mention a score of Western capitals?
American spinners are careful to concentrate on bunker-busting bombs to wreck underground facilities associated with the nuclear program. This would avoid civilian casualties, or at least largely so. Job done then?

Not quite. In fact, not at all. As with the last western-inspired overthrow of an Iranian regime back in 1953, the real issue is the country’s huge oil reserves.
Sixty years ago the government of the aristocratic, deeply conservative Dr. Mohammad Mosaddegh was taken out because he picked a fight with the Anglo Iranian Oil Company. The dispute was rooted in the Iranian conviction they were being ruthlessly cheated on fair distribution of revenues.
Mosaddegh nationalized the company, Britain’s most precious overseas asset. The US and the UK then spread the false alarm that the Soviets would be invited take over its activities.

The CIA-inspired Operation Ajax then sprang into action. The Iranian government was wrecked by a huge urban guerilla campaign costing millions of dollars even in those times.
Much of the money went on recruiting and arming violent mobs of demonstrators. The weak constitutional monarch, Mohammad Reza Shah Pevlavi, was then levered into power as a puppet of western interests.

The Anglo Iranian Oil Company became British Petroleum. Game, set and match.
Iran’s passion to acquire nuclear weapons is the cover story that conceals the west’s real interests in Iran. As before, this scrap is all about oil.
Blowing up Iran’s nuclear facilities will leave large holes in the ground but the government intact. Indeed, such attacks would almost certainly harden public support for the west’s great boogeyman President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the conservative clerics who are the real power in the land.
If US policy is to stir internal rebellion to permit an Ajax-style coup, they will be sorely disappointed.

It is correct that many Iranians would indeed prefer a more western, relaxed liberal style of government. Sanctions are having a serious impact on the wealthier, mainly secular classes. The restless
envy the freedoms of their western counterparts. Restrictions on foreign travel are more than just irritating. They are bad for trade and business in an ancient trading nation.
But an apparently popular revolt, even with all the means at the
of western !important]intelligence
, will not be quite so easily accomplished this time around.
Nobody in Iran wants another colonial imposed Shah.

I am quite sure that the increasing internal disturbances inside Iran are part and parcel of a grand destabilization exercise, the opening stages of Operation Ajax Mark Two. But in themselves they are very little more than pinpricks.
There is no obvious indication that they are having any impact on public opinion. Anyway, all Iranians suspect that the real game is oil grabbing. History is their guide after all.

They are not sure that finding themselves in another dystopian American colony, like Iraq and Afghanistan, is such an appealing prospect. American soldiers and lawless “contractors” are their own ambassadors.
In any event, to secure control of the Iranian oil fields, the west must either a pliant government or invade. An invasion is always far easier if the country’s national infrastructure is first obliterated.
The perfect excuse might be a nuclear detonation on Israeli soil. There are portents of this grim possibility.
Recent mysterious explosions in sites reputed to house finished nuclear warheads are blamed by western and especially You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Storyline: Iran is already preparing to arm missiles and then use them against Israel.
This incredible nonsense duly made its unquestioned way to all the corporate headline spinners.
If the intention is to let off an Israeli nuclear weapon, say somewhere in the remote Sinai Desert and then blame it on Iran, then this would be no more than a modern variation on the ancient history of war.

The Israelis would posture in the classic position of the injured party that struck back with a massive conventional response, aided by the US, instead of revealing the existence of her own ultra-secret nuclear armoury.
With Iran suitably smashed up, the conditions are ripe for ground occupation of key points – such as the oil fields.

The new IAEA report that Iran will soon be a nuclear state has raised the alarm, although it is such a remarkable reversal of previous agency statements it seems to rank as propaganda produced by long distance arm-twisting from Washington.
However, there are interesting clues of internal friction. Elements of the intelligence services, Mossad and Shin Bet, are demonstrably nervous.
Meir Dagan and Ephraim Halevy, both former heads of Mossad, have spoken out openly against attacking Iran. They question why a country that gets billions from the US taxpayer every year to defend itself is at any serious risk from Iran.

Why should attacking Iran provoke such uncertainties in unlikely quarters? Could it be the prospect of the mother and father of all 9/11′s?  The military are also disturbed about something, when normally they would go after Iran like greyhounds on steroids.
Netanyahu has problems concerning Iran within his own cabinet. Thousands have protested outside the Likud party’s headquarters at slippage into a protofascist state which proposes draconian clamping down on free speech. Israel is disturbed and unsettled. Iran hangs over everything, like a bleak thundercloud.

Israel has a long history of blaming responsibility for incoming missiles on the Hamas authorities in Gaza, or Hezbollah when they come from the direction of Lebanon.
This is simply a matter of record. Israel has attacked her own citizens, like NATO’s secret Gladio armies attacked European citizens during the “years of lead” of the 70s and 80s in order to scare voters away from Left wing parties. Gangs of urban Marxist guerillas, surreptitiously steered by intelligence interlopers, duly got the blame.

The claim that Iran is arming missiles to attack Israel now should be judged in the same light. Yet once the idea is successfully planted, opportunity beckons. I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

Richard Cottrell is a writer, journalist and former European MP (Conservative). His new book You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is coming in January of 2012 from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login."
Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:50:47 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 11, 2012, 05:19:34 PM
Thank you MJonmind, interesting article.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

AKHTONI

February 24, 2012, 09:20:03 AM
Just as 911 gave Bush the public's support to invade Iraq, this might be a similar tactic for the next target Iran. Sorry it's off topic a little. :oops:
Still following up on Sarahli's comment.

And now the son of Oliver Stone, Sean Stone, supports Iran's nuclear program.

Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 09:24:45 AM by AKHTONI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 01, 2012, 07:33:19 PM

The Toronto Hearings on 9/11: Uncovering Ten Years of Deception — Trailer

911 Blogger
March 27, 2012

FYI! Here’s the trailer for the new comprehensive DVD covering the Toronto Hearings on 9/11 from this past September, which brought together expert witnesses to present evidence contrary to the official story to a distinguished panel, who will draft a report based on the evidence submitted.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal