Re: 9/11 - The Ghost Plane "Theory"
December 30, 2011, 03:47:14 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The planes were flying LOW enough, to be picked up by the cellphone transmitters. I was working for a comic book studio who got a front view, to BOTH towers being hit!  :shock: Every once and awhile at the San Diego Comicon, some of the EDITORS will speak of it with me, and we still all have a drink to everyone lost.

Hello and welcome in HOAX LAND ,lol  lolol/   bearhug !!!!!
Are you really working at Comic-Con ,in San Diego   :?: ????? If you do than is COOL and you must be very talented  :mrgreen: !!!
Can you please elaborate what you said about "a Drink to everyone lost" ????? Thank's  :) !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

December 30, 2011, 12:12:39 PM
Well, let's just say that I work in 3D Animation and comics. I'm a guest at Comicon, I don't work it. With my old editors, we drink to the people of the planes, and those who died at the Twin towers. They saw people jumping out the windows, just so their loved ones would find their bodies.

Many of my friends are now alcoholics, because of this - their lives were destroyed, by watching it. It was very, very real. No charges went off - that was the building and the fuel having it's last gasp, as it gave out. Too much weight. I'm not an architect, but I've spoken with many - and they said whereas the twins were easy to build, that's why they were taken down so easily.

Perhaps you should look into why the Iranians paid Osama to do it, as another theory?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

December 30, 2011, 05:41:09 PM
Well, let's just say that I work in 3D Animation and comics. I'm a guest at Comicon, I don't work it. With my old editors, we drink to the people of the planes, and those who died at the Twin towers. They saw people jumping out the windows, just so their loved ones would find their bodies.

Many of my friends are now alcoholics, because of this - their lives were destroyed, by watching it. It was very, very real. No charges went off - that was the building and the fuel having it's last gasp, as it gave out. Too much weight. I'm not an architect, but I've spoken with many - and they said whereas the twins were easy to build, that's why they were taken down so easily.

Perhaps you should look into why the Iranians paid Osama to do it, as another theory?

OMG are you serious   :shock: :( ???? Do you mean that they had some kind of shock by WATCHING ????
Forgive me but this is a very painful subject for me to talk,cause I feel kinda guilty sometimes.Spending my time here,makes me feel guilty sometimes and you can say that one of the reason is 911 Attacks .In my country and in the world ,are happening very serious stuff and looking at this hoax ,makes me wonder if this is not "a little baby" in comparision with other big problems in the world  :( .
The 911 are a MISTERY to me and I'm sure not only for me.Maybe people will hate me for what I'm gonna say right now but where in the heck were THE GODS when those people jumped out of the windows,WHERE  :x ???? Where in the heck are THE GODS ,when milions of people die of hunger,every minute??? Where in the heck are THE GODS when hundred of women are exploited and killed in Mexic,where  :x  :cry: ??? And the list can go on and on ..................

Only GOD will decide WHO WILL LIVE AND WHO WILL DIE !!!
This afirmation is so ,SO true that I want to SCREAM  /scream/  /scream/  !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

December 30, 2011, 08:56:56 PM
God, or Gods, are waiting for us to stop hating one another, and help each other. Attacking each other is futile.

On the stranger side of the WTC: Why so few died? Because it was only half occupied. Most people had become telecommuters, working at home. Many of the offices lay vacant.

Stranger still? Why are there so many people, who were late for their flights, changed planes, or decided not to visit NYC that particular day at all? Jackie Chan was supposed to be shooting on top of one of the towers, and one of my friends was going to be there...so was an entire film crew!

Add at least 1,000 people who were saved, because they simply didn't go, plus those who telecommuted.

As for all the starving people in the world, you know you can donate to charities to help them, right? That's what Michael did, and it worked brilliantly!

I personally donate to charities that help those in need, regardless of religion and race. We also have so many talented and starving people in the USA right now, due to the NAFTA agreement, which began the destabilization in the creative fields. They spent so much money in college, only to find out they can't even work in McDonalds!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
December 30, 2011, 10:39:01 PM
WTC COLLASPE WERE INSIDE JOB!!!  ATTACK ON AMEICA BY AMERICA!!  IT'S CALLED FALSE FLAG ATTACK. Bin Laden was NOT responsible for this attack. Our own government was responsible for the deaths of over 3000 people. Those are the murderers. Yes, I totally agree where is the GODS when these scum bags we call "government officials" are killing innocent people for greed, power & money. Bin Laden died in 2001-2002 of failed kidneys. His body had been on ice until the most opportune time to help a failing president. Well now was the time Obama has failed, lied, deceived every American to believe he "caught him on his watch".......BULL SH!T!!!!!  those towers went down from planted explosive, which has been proven for Thermalite, a highly explosive that would turn anything into dust powder. ( the following clipping was from Alex Jones) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A Fox News hit piece against Jesse Ventura and the 9/11 truth movement written by former Washington D.C. prosecutor Jeffrey Scott Shapiro inadvertently reveals a shocking truth, that World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein, who collected nearly $500 million dollars in insurance as a result of the collapse of Building 7, a 47-story structure that was not hit by a plane but collapsed within seven seconds on September 11, was on the phone to his insurance carrier attempting to convince them that the building should be brought down via controlled demolition.

Writing for Fox News, Jeffrey Scott Shapiro states, “I was working as a journalist for Gannett News at Ground Zero that day, and I remember very clearly what I saw and heard.”

“Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.”

In February of 2002 Silverstein Properties won $861 million from Industrial Risk Insurers to rebuild on the site of WTC 7. Silverstein Properties’ estimated investment in WTC 7 was $386 million. This building’s collapse alone resulted in a payout of nearly $500 million, based on the contention that it was an unforeseen accidental event.

“A controlled demolition would have minimized the damage caused by the building’s imminent collapse and potentially save lives. Many law enforcement personnel, firefighters and other journalists were aware of this possible option. There was no secret. There was no conspiracy,” writes Shapiro.

However, obviously aware of how it would impact his insurance claim, Larry Silverstein has consistently denied that there was ever a plan to intentionally demolish Building 7.

In June 2005, Silverstein told New York Post journalist Sam Smith that his infamous “pull it” comment, which has been cited as proof that Silverstein planned to take down the building with explosives, “meant something else”.

In January 2006, Silverstein’s spokesperson Dara McQuillan told the U.S. State Department that the “pull it” comment meant to withdraw firefighters from the building (despite the fact that there were no firefighters inside WTC 7 as we shall later cover). There was no mention whatsoever of any plan to demolish the building before it fell.

Shapiro’s faux pas has unwittingly let the cat out of the bag on the fact that Silverstein was aggressively pushing for the building to be intentionally demolished, a claim that he has always vociferously denied, presumably to safeguard against putting in doubt the massive insurance payout he received on the basis that the collapse was accidental.

For over five years since the infamous PBS documentary was aired in which Silverstein states that the decision was made to “pull” the building, a construction term for controlled demolition, debunkers have attempted to perform all kinds of mental gymnastics in fudging the meaning behind the WTC leaseholder’s comments.

“I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, ‘We’ve had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse,” said Silverstein.

Debunkers attempted to claim that Silverstein meant to “pull” the firefighters from the building due to the danger the structure was in, and this explanation was also later claimed by Silverstein’s spokesman, however, both the FEMA report, the New York Times and even Popular Mechanics reported that there were no firefighting actions taken inside WTC 7.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

December 31, 2011, 05:14:42 AM
Riddle me this: did you ask all of those who were working in the sky rises, surrounding the WTC? I did, whom I knew. They aren't the same, never will be. You had to be there, to understand. Those of us sitting, watching via tv screen, didn't get the full impact.

There was one video, were some friends were videotaping it, and were trying to wish the second plane away.

You see, the towers were created to take a direct hit, but not to take the stress of that amount of heat, from the heat of the fuel. There's info from the architects themselves out, I needn't explain more.

I don't trust MEDIA, nor Jesse Ventura. That's a TV show, created to cause hype. I know what my friends saw - planes hitting, people jumping.

This is one conspiracy I don't bite. I do concur, that the towers weren't making the dough they used to, and needed the owner & renter to fill it more effectively.

I see no reason to quantify my reasoning. The answer is in the *BEAMS.*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 31, 2011, 06:10:44 AM
Who thinks that 9II was a foreign attack pls read here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and check out about Larry Silverstein leasing the buildings, insuring them and ordering to bring down building 7 which was not hit by a plane. Check out the security companies, business contacts to companies and countries, the strange events before 9II in the towers, the observations by employed staff and those of eye witnesses before they had access to media reports.

Maintaining / leasing WTC was an endless hole of lost money - read about the business aspects of it if you don't believe it. Controlled demolition as a de-investment being paid out of their own portemonnaie was way too costly. So blame it on somebody else and get it done while being covered by insurance - from a business point of view this sounds plausible if you don't care about human beings.

Business principle: making money takes place in purchase (least cost) not in sales (highest turnover).

Psychomotor - second achievement: traumatizing as many people as possible.
Why is it that 9II is the rescue call number in the U.S. and the date was chosen as 9II?

Pure evil on purpose and knowing about the repeated fearful mind re-programming of large parts of the U.S. population with each and every emergency thereafter.

Every time another "security law" is intended to deprive of more basic citizen rights, another "terrorist attack" will be invented. We face this fact everywhere now.
Is this a reason to fear or go desperate? NO.
Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 06:21:49 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 31, 2011, 05:30:48 PM
@tink....I know innocent people lost their lives. It sucks. There is toooo much information about 9-11 for people not to question the motives behind it. Those buildings were PULVERIZED TO DUST!! NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAVE A FIRE EVER MELTED STEEL. The jet fuel didn't cause the fire. Jet fuel was already burned off on impact. Once Americans come to realization that ALL the tragedies that have happened on American soil has been engeneered by design by AMERICA COPORATE SCUMBAGS. Once people realize that this is all happening by design.
Your friends lost friends and family due to corrupt or power and greed. it's not just 9-11. you have to examine what happened prior to 9-11. there is where the answers lay.

Silverstein who also was told that abestos was in the towers. what better way to blame it on another race & kill couple thousand people, but better yet, he just took care of his abestos problem. Butttttt........ have it insured by insurance company to cover against terrorists weeks prior to 9-11. Hell that's a triple bonus. SICK MINDED SCUM BAGS.

Here are some issues about the September 11th attacks to consider:

World Trade Center Towers
Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.
Footage shows explosives were placed in both towers before the attack to cause the towers to disintegrate into dust.
The towers fell exactly into their footprint, taking the path of most resistance in about 10 seconds, the same amount of time it takes an object to fall that distance in a vacuum.
The towers tossed massive steel beams 200 feet in each direction, too far to be explained by a gravity collapse.
Survivors and firefighters report explosions at the BASE of the WTC towers at the same time as the planes hit it - how did Osama do this?
Pools of molten metal were found 7 stories under the towers 6 weeks after the attack. It takes 3000+ degrees Fahrenheit to turn steel into liquid. Where did this energy come from?
The top of the south tower began to collapse sideways, then righted itself, falling into it's footprint. This is impossible with only gravity working to collapse the tower.

Building 7
It was a 47 story, steel-framed building that disintegrated later in the day, also from explosives. It was not hit by any planes. How did Osama pull this one off?
The 23rd floor was the Mayor’s "Emergency Command Center," a reinforced bunker which had its own air and water supply. Could this have been the command center for destroying the towers?
Pentagon
How does a 65 ton Boeing 757 with a 125 foot wingspan fit through a single 16 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon leaving virtually no wreckage?
There is no evidence of a Boeing 757, seats, wings, engines, luggage or the dead passengers at the Pentagon.
The Pentagon security video suggests a missile explosion rather than a jet fuel explosion.
There is a hole through 3 rings of the Pentagon, totaling 9 solid feet of steel reinforced concrete the object would have to penetrate, and experts believe this to be very unlikely.
The Planes
The planes that hit the WTC towers, from viewing the footage in slow motion, do not appear to be standard passenger jets.
What is the explosive flash on the side of the towers just before the planes penetrate the buildings?
With Flight 93, the reported flight of the "Lets Roll" heroes, wreckage was strewn 8 miles from the crash site when this plane was reported to be "ditched" in Pennsylvania. How is that possible?
At least 8 of the reported 19 "hijackers" are still alive, as reported by the UK Guardian Newspaper.
There are no Arab names on ANY of the passenger lists for the 4 hijacked flights.
There is no video showing the "hijackers" boarding any of the planes, only fuzzy security footage from Logan Airport for a connecting flight.
Cellular phone calls are nearly impossible in flight above 8000 feet as cell phones have low power and cell towers point downwards.
A physics professor at Brigham Young University has published a paper concluding that available evidence indicates that the World Trade Center towers were demolished by explosives (pdf). 60 of his fellow professors agree with his analysis and are simply calling for more investigation, as we are. Is that too much to ask?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

January 01, 2012, 06:05:04 PM
I will read the sites posted.

Imo, the architect of the towers needed to save his back so he would have a good argument of why the towers went down in such way. 911 was a terror attack to the economy of USA, as a symbol of hurting the economical power.

Still that attack is remembered, as Hiroshima still is, or all the Iraki & Afgans civilians killed.
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 06:07:03 PM by MissG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 02, 2012, 07:22:18 PM
@MISSG.....

I totally agree all the innocent people who died because our government officials are SCUM BAGS!!!     9-11 was an ATTACK ON AMERICA BY AMERICA!!!   Everyone that perished that day should be remembered. But the ones responsible for that attack....OUR OWN GOVERNMENT.........should be held responsible. It's not fair!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2012, 07:33:10 AM
Don't you guys see, they now blame Iran. After they are done with Iran [that gonna be scary], they
can move to any other country using same or similar made-up excuse [they will, wait and see, still several countries of interest exist and reasons are/were always made up].
At the end of the day, it can be my country among others, as I know it still annoys
those behind American government and owns a lot of oil and other handy stuff. But
ours is for dessert, at first they'll try to ruin it from within once again. Well, they
never stopped trying in fact.

I totally believe most "terrorist attacks", especially bigger ones, especially ones
happened before say elections or big wars, were created by people behind governments of
"attacked" [and better armed] country. And at the end it's all about money. Money=power=control.
Be it oil money, opium or anything else. Rearranging things, creating instability outside your country also
gives much control and distraction. America is in the nice position as all the "fun" happens
on another continent, many people don't even know where on the map next "funny place" is. Like
on another planet, eh? If it was next door, it won't be so "irrelevant" to many. You see,
real chance of being really bombed again and again, hundreds of thousands of truly desperate truly angry
refugees who don't speak your language nor have desire to assimilate peacefully into your
 country are so not fun. 
Iran thing freaks me out as we'll be getting those refugees and the country is not
really ready for that. And here on another side of the planet we are shown more of what's really
going on in "now free!" countries after NATO was there.
That's why I cry for Americans to STOP supporting wars and mass murder
their government starts like every year. Don't you see they fool you into supporting them in
their crimes, into not questioning their actions.  :| They trick you again and again. Using same plot.
I know it won't be friendly to people protesting against war, those who know history
understand to what extent... Yes, saying "No" to wars is dangerous, life threatening. But
how else all the violence can be stopped  :cry: wish I had simple answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2012, 09:06:04 AM
Riddle me this: did you ask all of those who were working in the sky rises, surrounding the WTC? I did, whom I knew. They aren't the same, never will be. You had to be there, to understand. Those of us sitting, watching via tv screen, didn't get the full impact.

There was one video, were some friends were videotaping it, and were trying to wish the second plane away.

You see, the towers were created to take a direct hit, but not to take the stress of that amount of heat, from the heat of the fuel. There's info from the architects themselves out, I needn't explain more.

I don't trust MEDIA, nor Jesse Ventura. That's a TV show, created to cause hype. I know what my friends saw - planes hitting, people jumping.

This is one conspiracy I don't bite. I do concur, that the towers weren't making the dough they used to, and needed the owner & renter to fill it more effectively.

I see no reason to quantify my reasoning. The answer is in the *BEAMS.*

It's perfectly OK to believe the fuel was the reason. But I take it you believing it because that's the official version. Let me politely ask you to take a different view for once? It's not about conspiracy. And just because someone names it 'conspiracy' doesn't mean it's not or there's not a sinister plan behind it. We have been terrorised every since when flying. Everytime we fly we are presumed to be criminals by default > see these so called security checkpoints on airports. How about the employee paths to infiltrate hijackers or others. We are constantly being criminalised - and we do nothing but just want to take a trip to somewhere. I agree with you not trusting Jesse Ventura or others. That's why I look at what I SEE and try to use my brain. And with those towers ... hello?! The official version IS a lie. Period.

However I want to make it clear that I do see that a lot of people are shocked at what happened. I can empathize with them and my heart does go out to each and every one. But this side of the medal musn't overlap what is a lie.

I am 100% sure these buildings were built super solid. No way the heat could have  brought down both building the way they fell down. And both the same way.  WTF??
And how weird is it that the second (hit) tower 'fell' before the first tower that was hit? That disqualifies the heat reasoning, aka official version,  by default. The max that should have happened when believing the official version  :roll: should have been that the top would sink in and MAYBE parts of the top right above the crash site falling down. But 2 buildings crashing the same way like in a controlled demolition just because both were hit by planes ...  by free fall speed WTF?? I've spoken to guys who do controlled demolitions and they all said, these buildings came down via controlled demoliton. Just look at the steel colossuses which have magically been 'cut' just the way demoliton experts place thermite on stell. You get the details on that with the movie 'Zeitgeist' which is on this forum somewhere. I highly recommend it. And on a side note, no way the heat was able to go down all the way to the ground floor in such a short time.  WTF?? Thermite is way hotter than jet fuel.
And yet on another side note: I spoke to an airline pilot instructor while making a flight simulation on a boing 737 - he said, he and his collegues tried many times what so called trainee pilots allegedly accomplished - with no success. He said neither he nor other of his pilot friends could hit the towers. 

Oh, yeah. And some of those suicide hijackers are still alive ....  michael-jackson/

PS: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 09:25:33 AM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Tink

January 03, 2012, 10:56:01 AM
THe Iranian Mafia (now involved in Hollywood), HIRED Osama bin Laden. Someone TRIED to warn everyone...an Irish Princess and an American King.
As the story goes, the Iranian Mafia weedled their way into owning a nice chunk of almost every high rise, in almost every major city in the USA. If they couldn't keep it full, then it would be torn down into strip malls and a different type of work tower scenario.

Osama bin Laden's family were architects - they knew how buildings were constructed, and the most feasible way to tear them down. WTC was with two fuel laden planes. They weren't constructed the NORMAL WAY! They came down from the INSIDE OUT. Do your research on how they were constructed. The weight wasn't distributed like a normal building, ie, all over. It was between the central banks of elevators, and then the outer walls. What made them so easy to put up, was also their bane.

It was realized, before the US invaded Iraq, that it was indeed correctly, Iran's trillion - TRILLION DOLLAR deep pockets via their Mafia here, that took it down. There were no charges set, that was the internal pancaking of the floors, unfortunately.

So whether the little bit is true on the two top people is true or not, who knows? But it's been obvious from the get go, that Iraq had nothing to do with this - but their neighbor.

I do believe bin Laden was behind it, but he wasn't the only one. This has been thus the one theory that's made more sense: towers half empty, waste of money. More lives were saved than lost, mysteriously.

Jackie Chan's shoot was canceled for that day on top of one of the Towers, Michael's visit was canceled, and so was this alleged woman's, and many, many others.

I don't believe in coincidences. But I also don't believe our own government murdered thousands of people, destroyed NYC, threw dangerous dust into the air. Also, ramming a plane into the new part of the Pentagon? Well, these people sure made a statement to the world: we were not prepared.
Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 12:03:37 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 04, 2012, 11:41:13 AM
@tink........

Sealed Lies, Sealed Lips: SEAL Team 6 Dies, But Their Legend Survives

The fraudulent War on Terror is one long, mad nightmare that never ends. The monstrous traitors who have seized Washington from the American people create one big lie after another to try to cover up the big truth that the entire war on terrorism is a grand, historical hoax.

Psychological warfare makes up ninety nine percent of the war on terror. Most of the propaganda and psy-op operations by the CIA, Mossad, MI6 and the Pentagon are directed against the American people and people of other countries who mindlessly believe everything they’re told.

The Bin Laden myth was created to provide an ideological function in the war on terror, and to get people to believe in a big boogeyman.

Bin Laden did not do 9/11. And he was not assassinated by SEAL Team 6 (although, they are more than capable of killing any real enemy to America’s existence anywhere on earth).

Bin Laden died early in the war on terror. Dr. Steve Pieczenik, who served as a top counter-terrorist officer in the American government,told the Alex Jones show in May that Bin Laden died in late 2001/early 2002. Other government experts from around the world have confirmed this claim. It is not a conspiracy theory. It is the truth.

But Bin Laden’s real death couldn’t be publicly announced to the world by the traitors who control the U.S. government because the war on terror would lose popular legitimacy if that fact was common knowledge. So, the U.S. empire kept alive this mythic enemy in the collective global consciousness for a decade – a myth that the Bush administration/Israel/Neocons created out of whole cloth to satisfy the need for an enemy.

But, as new fronts in the war on terror began to open up (Syria, Libya, Iran) the CIA and Pentagon figured they could politically boost Obama’s abysmal poll numbers by saying he “ordered” a special NAVY seals team to kill Bin Laden and bring home the ultimate war trophy to the American people.

The staged announcement of Bin Laden’s fake death served two goals. 1) Turn Obama into a competent commander in chief to hide the fact that he is really a spineless slave and a traitor, and 2) Flip the script in the war on terror, where it is no longer about getting Al Qaeda but getting “state-sponsors” of terror like Syria, Iran, and Pakistan.

II. Closure of The Bin Laden Legend: When a Storybook Ending is Just Another Episode in The Ongoing Horror Show That is The War on Terror

I don’t know what to make of the news that members of SEAL Team 6 were killed in an attack on their helicopter in Afghanistan. It is either a totally fake story, or these soldiers were murdered by the shadow U.S. government because they knew too much like Pat Tillman (RIP).

I have read a lot of point of views on various comment sections on different sites, and one point that keeps coming up is that it is impossible for 20 highly-trained elite NAVY seals to be in the same helicopter at once. One NAVY Seals is like 10 regular soldiers, so it makes sense that they travel in smaller units.

We cannot take anything at face value because everything that the shadow government in Washington sells to the American people and the world is a lie. This whole war on terror is a war on reality and real history. The last ten years has been full of military legends and psy-op hoaxes.

There is the 9/11 legend, the Bin Laden legend, the Jessica Lynch legend, the Pat Tillman legend, the SEAL Team 6 legend, and on and on. The next thing they’ll say is Bin Laden rose from the grave like Jesus of Nazareth to attack America in a nuclear showdown.

This whole world is so crazy. All we know for certain is that: A) Bin Laden was not responsible for the 9/11 attacks, B) He died long before May 2011, and C) The war on terror was never about getting Al Qaeda, which is a non-existent terrorist organization.

III. The American Soldier: A Conned Pawn, A Loyal Patriot, A Noble Warrior

Paul Craig Roberts has written a very informative article on August 6 about Bin Laden’s fake assassination called, “Pakistan TV Report Contradicts US Claim of Bin Laden’s Death”:

In my recent article, “Creating Evidence Where There Is None,” about the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden by a commando team of US Seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan, I provided a link to a Pakistani National TV interview with Muhammad Bashir, who lives next door to the alleged “compound” of Osama bin Laden. I described the story that Bashir gave of the “attack” and its enormous difference from the one told by the US government.

In Bashair’s account, every member of the landing party and anyone brought from the house died when the helicopter exploded on lift-off.

Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today, also says that members of a US Seals team were killed in the covert operation in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Duff writes in his article, “Breaking News: “Bin Laden” Heroes Probably Murderered to Keep Them Quiet”:

What we can easily surmise is that some of the dead have been dead since their bodies were taken away from the helicopter crash site in Abbotabad.

Duff also writes:

Al Qaeda has never existed, there are no magic worldwide terror conspiracies other than those run by governments.

Aaron Dykes & Alex Jones write in their article, “Deaths of SEAL Team 6 Exposed”:

Whatever the true story, one thing is clear: dead men tell no tales. The inconvenient truth is that governments throughout history have disposed of heroes, covert troops and special forces to keep the real story from coming out. Helicopter and plane crashes have been one of the favorite methods for tying up these loose ends.

The so-called death of SEAL Team 6 reminds me of the film ‘Clear and Present Danger,’ with Harrison Ford playing CIA analyst Jack Ryan, a character who is based on a real American hero, Dr. Steve Pieczenik. In the film, a secret American military unit is sent to Colombia to fight drug cartels, but is then set up and left behind to die by the double-crossing White House.

The film is more true to life than anything that is put on mainstream television news. The fact that American soldiers are treated like dirt by the evil traitors who run the White House, CIA, Pentagon and the Council of Foreign Relations is a crime and a tragedy.

The political scum that has risen in Washington are abusing and exploiting the sacred spirit of the warrior. The victims of their false and evil wars are the sacrificial pawns in the American military and NATO, as well as the people of Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, America, and other countries that are under attack.

Dr. Pieczenik addressed American soldiers and America’s military leaders on the Alex Jones in May, telling them that they should re-examine the orders that they get from Washington and reflect on what’s good for America, not what’s good for presidents and politicians. Pieczenik said:

“I have the greatest respect for our military men, and I’m saying this to you: the Generals, the Colonels, the Majors, and the Captains. I’ve been lecturing at the War College every year. Be careful of the orders you receive from civilian presidents.

I say it again, and listen to me. Beware of the orders that you receive from civilian presidents like Bush, Clinton, and Obama. Particularly, presidents who have never served in a war and do not know what the consequences of a war are, and the number of men and women who die bravely for our country and our cause because some civilian has to manipulate his political career at the expense of the American public and at the expense of the bodies, and the blood and guts of our warriors who are so important to us.”

IV. Rewind and Remind: How We Will Win The Battle For The Mind of The 21st Century

It is so important that we always go back to Ground Zero, the 9/11 site, and begin the truth-telling from there. We have to remind people again and again that the official story about 9/11 is a giant lie and that the real attackers struck America from inside the Mossad, CIA, Bush administration, and the U.S. shadow government.

The enemies of the truth, freedom and peace know the technique of repetition very well. They repeat lies until they sink in the public consciousness. They have no pity, no mercy, no remorse, no conscience. Barack Obama, George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Bill Clinton, and George H. W. Bush represent the audacity of psychopaths. They are born liars.

But they are not good at lying. Guilty is written on their face. Evil drips down their necks.

And because of their evil and treason, American soldiers are being unjustly demonized for doing what they’re supposed to: kill the enemies of America (as they know them to be).

What American soldiers are not told in military boot camp, and what the American people are not told, is that the enemies of America today are the traitors and state terrorists in Washington and Israel, not the make-believe terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq.

An informed, aware and outspoken American soldier is the greatest enemy of the corrupt new world order, the fraudulent war on terror, and the traitors in Washington like Obama, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Those on the inside who know what is going on and step up to do something about it are targeted for assassination. As journalist Wayne Madsen writes on the Wayne Madsen Report:

Navy SEAL Team 6 members and others killed in Afghanistan chopper crash. “U.S. officials say they believe that none of those who died in the crash participated in the bin Laden raid but were from the same unit that carried out the bin Laden mission.” Either way, the SEALS would have known about the hoax Bin Laden assassination — another Hollywood drama brought to the world by Obama’s spinners of fiction. The SEALS were safer in Abbotabad on their staged mission than they are in fending off the CIA hit teams that will eliminate all of them until there are no more witnesses left.

The highest duty that we infosoldiers can perform is to destroy the false legends, bury the big lies, and raise the truths from obscurity and oblivion.

This is our duty. This is our mission.

Always remember this fact: innocent men, women and children are dying in this false and evil war on terror.
The American soldiers are victims. The NATO soldiers are victims. The people of Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan are victims. The American people are victims. The truth is a victim. Freedom is being crushed to dust. Humanity is being destroyed. And all because of the 9/11 attacks.

We are experiencing spiritual madness and undergoing mass cultural and political brainwashing. And it must be stopped.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 04, 2012, 11:53:20 AM
How The 'Problem-Reaction-Solution' Paradigm Works
For those not familiar with FALSE FLAG ATTACKS.....including 9-11

1. The government creates or exploits a problem then attributes blame to others

2. The populace react by asking the government for protection and help

3. The government offers the solution that was planned long before the crisis

Outcome: Rights and liberties are exchanged for the illusion of protection and help

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal