Re: 9/11 - The Ghost Plane "Theory"
June 06, 2011, 01:48:37 AM
Wow. Check out this video of ALL of the witnesses who say that there were explosions heard
throughout the buildings!!! Could be that there were no planes, only explosions. Unbelievable!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 06:59:45 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

June 06, 2011, 02:04:13 AM
to add more evidence of some games we are being played here:

please ask any of the photographers how difficult it is to catch fast moving objects on camera to be able to show still photo, and add the answer to the probability of such photo being made in just seconds during the event that changed the world history...

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

June 06, 2011, 02:58:37 AM
What about this video ... fake too ?   :roll:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3iKLz4oatY[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:00:24 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 06, 2011, 02:28:41 PM
When I mentioned to my son about holographic images or photoshopping video, he said possibly the first plane but not the second one because by this time everyone was looking at the buildings, and many clearly saw the second plane hit the building.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2011, 02:47:26 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
When I mentioned to my son about holographic images or photoshopping video, he said possibly the first plane but not the second one because by this time everyone was looking at the buildings, and many clearly saw the second plane hit the building.

Exactly! The planes did not hit towers simultaneously as it made up in the second video from someone's dream perhaps. It is not a news though that people are master of fabrication of any news they get from media. Just exactly as it has been happening to Michael.  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 06, 2011, 04:08:23 PM
Quote from: Kristina4LOVE
There was one video i saw a while back, where Japanese scientists were showing holograms which you can actually touch. The example they were showing is falling water drops, if those drops hit your hand you can actually feel it. And that video was from 2005, if not earlier.

I think this is the one you mean   8-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-P1zZAcPuw[/youtube]

Technology today is starting to look more like magic!
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:01:13 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2011, 04:12:29 PM
i can't understand why the govmt would blow the WTC up?! What would be the point of that? IMHO, it was the carelessness of our National security that allowed this to happen. Billions of American taxpayer's money are spent on National Defense and they did such a terrible job at keeping people like this out of ANY country. I have thought of the theory Souza mentions, I like to keep my mind open to everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

June 06, 2011, 04:51:01 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I think that there were too many potential eye witnesses especially knowing that New York is a very big town...so they couldn't fabricate the whole thing, two many people to "silence"....not manageable.

That is what I thought as well, untill I watched a video where they summed up the eye witnesses that mysteriously died. There are many eye witnesses who never saw a plane, even though most will say now that there was a plane, or that they heard a plane, simply because it's printed into their heads. They saw it on TV and they will alter their own experience because of the images. It's normal. And if it were missiles that hit the towers, it's very likely that they really did see something flying into the towers. Even if you can't recognise it at the moment, the images in the media will help you and tell you they were planes.

So I changed my mind on this issue, especially after watching the video above of the guy that really knows a lot about animations, lighting and all that. He has very good arguments as to why it couldn't have been planes, and I have not seen a video yet that explains the issues he raises. It's possible to fake the footage, even live. It's possible to create eye witness videos, and it's possible to print false images in people's heads, even if they were there and saw it themselves. Think of it, the majority of the people have no reason to doubt the images shown in the media. Even if they might have thought it didn't look like a plane when they saw it happening, they see the live images on TV and they think they might have been wrong. It's a traumatic experience. Those that keep saying that there was no plane/it was something else than a plane, are either dead or called lunatics. Get what I mean?

Yes I understand what you mean Souza. I cannot judge on the videos as apparently everything can be faked and I'm no expert...and the analysis would prove that the video is fake but not necessarily that there were no planes on that day, in this case we would have to analyze all the videos and photographs available as they're supposedly from different sources...and there are many and from different angles. Now I still find it would have been too risky with no plane at all, I doubt that they can fool so many people just with the power of suggestion...and some witnesses said they saw airplanes, so who's to be believed...and again New York is a very big town with people from all over the world, tourists traveling, news agencies small and big all equipped with cameras and or cell phones etc, how can they control all that? I don't know I'm just imagining that I'm in New York and suddenly this happens and I'm filming the scene and I see no airplane  confused/ and on TV I would see airplanes added  confused/ ... and how can they get to me before I put it on the net or share it with someone? Multiply this by a lot of people...I don't know it's just too big for my mind. At least I know that the official story is fake.  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 06, 2011, 04:59:29 PM
Quote from: Believe 777
Quote from: Kristina4LOVE
There was one video i saw a while back, where Japanese scientists were showing holograms which you can actually touch. The example they were showing is falling water drops, if those drops hit your hand you can actually feel it. And that video was from 2005, if not earlier.

I think this is the one you mean   8-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-P1zZAcPuw[/youtube]

Technology today is starting to look more like magic!

Yes that's the one! Thank you for finding this!  :D
Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:02:00 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

paula-c

June 06, 2011, 08:00:09 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 10, 2011, 04:56:51 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Souza said: We know that the so called cell phone calls never happened from that plane, because back then it wasn't possible to call from your cell in a plane.

Thats not true.   They tell you not to turn your cell phone on in flight.  They still tell you that today.   But once they knew the flight was highjacked, what was stopping the passengers turning on their cells and making calls?????   The cell phone would work mid-air.   They tell passengers not to use them because they can disturb the planes electronics.   I think once the plane has been highjacked, that would be the last of the passengers worries.

That's not what I mean, I mean it was technically not possible to call with your cell in the plane in 2001. I'll try to see if I can find the source when I have time.

Firstly if they were in the fields or wherever the plane was going down, were there cell sites in that area?? You do not get coverage at a certain height, unless it is a satellite phone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 10, 2011, 06:35:53 AM
I wans´t there so i can´t tell, but to me looks odd that a plane flying that low would not make people look up before the explosion. Just right now a plane passed here and it´s very high and all the kids are looking up because the noise is very high. May be New Yorkers are used to high volume and did not mind a plane flying that low, but odd anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

July 14, 2011, 07:15:14 PM
Oculus, Jones/Ginzel (1998)

An artwork entitled Oculus (Eye) has been installed all over the Chambers Street/World Trade Center station complex. Created by Kristin Jones and Andrew Ginzel, Oculus consists of 300 different mosaic eyes, all based upon actual human eyes taken from photographs--not computer generated.

Oculus consists of 301 mosaic panels by artists Kristin Jones, Andrew Ginzel and Rinaldo Piras. The project presents the eyes of three hundred individual New Yorkers translated from a photographic study conducted by Jones/Ginzel into stone mosaic by the classically trained Piras. The centerpiece of the work is an elliptical glass and stone mosaic floor, with a magnificent micro mosaic eye at the center of an ultramarine vortex with the image of the City of New York woven into the picture. Source: italcultny.org.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 14, 2011, 07:19:15 PM
Eye of Horus at Ground Zero WTC

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEqKrSwzDZI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 06:50:59 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

December 30, 2011, 02:26:06 AM
The planes were flying LOW enough, to be picked up by the cellphone transmitters. I was working for a comic book studio who got a front view, to BOTH towers being hit!  :shock: Every once and awhile at the San Diego Comicon, some of the EDITORS will speak of it with me, and we still all have a drink to everyone lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal