MY FEELINGS
April 01, 2011, 11:54:23 AM
Hello everyone.
I'm a fan of Michael for over 35 years, and from the first moment I knew that he was alive. It's something I feel, I can feel, but not only that, there are so many clues, and is more than evident.
I think most fans, but do not recognize, they also believe that he lives. I have to say that on the 25th June, I researched every day, not just fake death, but aspects of his life, which I ignored. I have read and seen, absolutely everything that is in our hands as fans. And I am convinced that still lives at 100%.
And I have been guided by insight, the same that has always made me feel like Michael is not someone angelic or divine, but as a man escepcional, a genius, a psychologist, and an illusionist who has studied every human reaction and has put service work in showbusiness. I'm not sure why he has done, or how it may have won the support of the authorities, but it is clear that he has, perhaps, was threatened, perhaps, know things that they have given to law enforcement, I do not know, but he lives.
I love Michael from the depths of my soul, and I've always loved as a man, mostly. I say this because I think he has always played a role, he invented, and is a great actor.
 I do not buy that he took drugs, I do not buy it. If it is true, I admit it because first and foremost he is a human being.
 Moreover, I think Michael has used to certain people (like the rabbi and others) into believing he was addicted to certain things, knowing that now with the fake death, talk about it to the media.
 But I am convinced that he planned all this for years, has been throwing bread crumbs for years for years for many of their prey ... because only he knows how to wait ...
 He could not be taking anything ... in front of your children ... please, who can believe that .. not that I do not want to accept it, is that if someone "feelings"for him as a person knows that's impossible and go to see as his children are.
 What explanation he gave them to Paris and Prince, are mature and intelligent, and thanks to him ... it's crazy to think he was drugged or asleep in front of them. Quite the contrary, they are complicit in this false death.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: MY FEELINGS
April 01, 2011, 12:22:57 PM
Welcome Always1. Your feelings are very similar to my feelings as well. I enjoyed your post and I understand where you are coming from with your conclusions. I marvel at Michael's patience and self control in planning, setting up and executing this hoax. It has been a long process. Amazing.
I hope you enjoy your time with the beLIEvers here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 12:35:54 PM
I do not buy that he took drugs, I do not buy it.

I don't either.A drug addict just doesn't fit in the picture.He was always aware of what he ate, remember, no sugar, no chocolate or peanutbutter, always watching after his health.To do all those tours he had to be in great shape so when has that changed?I can't imagine him doing this to his children when they mean the world to him.He was so strong during the whole trial in 2003 till 2005.He wasn't broken, hurt yes but still in the fighting mood.

But I am convinced that he planned all this for years, has been throwing bread crumbs for years for years for many of their prey ... because only he knows how to wait ...

This must have been planned for a long time being the perfectionist he is.And we all know Michael can be very patient because only the best is good enough for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 01:12:59 PM
I absolutely agree. He knows how to do things, first because I know that he is passionate about psychology, philosophy, and studied much about it.
I suppose it could have happened to someone else but maybe I was not aware of certain things, and although I sensed, but now I'm so informed about his life, now I'm much more mature, I could see, hear, each of his statements, now that I've listened to his family, his friends, his collaborators, and those "other people"as the rabbi and others, who sincerely believe that he has used them, now, I have a clearer vision Michael genius.
 He wanted to be the best ACTOR in the world, and he succeeded.
 I think it all started with the failure of the Wizard of Oz. Failing to achieve his dream of becoming an actor, it hurts to him so much, and created a character to play the role of his life.
Without such a character invented by himself, would not have become who he is now. It would have been just a great artist, not better.
 I realized for the umpteenth time when I saw the interview with Bashir, for me it was as if he had seen the truth in a way. I said myself.... "my god, he is playing a role" I think this may offend some fans, but I believe that Bashir could see it, and he thought "if you want a weird guy, you're going to have it but multiplied per thousand. "So he edited the interview in a manner so mean-spirited.
 And I have come to realize many other things, how can a grown man as he is, may have had hidden his sexuality. Michael has lovers, and those women never speak, the first thing it will be because he asked, and because he knows very well who have dating, do not think it's a man who goes to bed with anyone, but I'm sure women who are intelligent. And yet, for most people, he is asexual. This is one he wants to people thinks.
 Everyone thinks he was alone or not related to his family, and this is not true. I'm sure that came and went, he drove alone, and from his team they call to press to follow him, and he enjoyed.
 Michael is a grown man, not shy, as people understand this, please ... he is an artist.
 He is a wonderful man with a big heart, but the magician's show, because he is passionate, and it is a great teaser of illusion.
 Thanks for the welcome
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 01:15:11 PM
Quote from: "Always1"
Hello everyone.
I'm a fan of Michael for over 35 years, and from the first moment I knew that he was alive. It's something I feel, I can feel, but not only that, there are so many clues, and is more than evident.
I think most fans, but do not recognize, they also believe that he lives. I have to say that on the 25th June, I researched every day, not just fake death, but aspects of his life, which I ignored. I have read and seen, absolutely everything that is in our hands as fans. And I am convinced that still lives at 100%.
And I have been guided by insight, the same that has always made me feel like Michael is not someone angelic or divine, but as a man escepcional, a genius, a psychologist, and an illusionist who has studied every human reaction and has put service work in showbusiness. I'm not sure why he has done, or how it may have won the support of the authorities, but it is clear that he has, perhaps, was threatened, perhaps, know things that they have given to law enforcement, I do not know, but he lives.
I love Michael from the depths of my soul, and I've always loved as a man, mostly. I say this because I think he has always played a role, he invented, and is a great actor.
 I do not buy that he took drugs, I do not buy it. If it is true, I admit it because first and foremost he is a human being.
 Moreover, I think Michael has used to certain people (like the rabbi and others) into believing he was addicted to certain things, knowing that now with the fake death, talk about it to the media.
 He could not be taking anything ... in front of your children ... please, who can believe that .. not that I do not want to accept it, is that if someone "feelings"for him as a person knows that's impossible and go to see as his children are.
 What explanation he gave them to Paris and Prince, are mature and intelligent, and thanks to him ... it's crazy to think he was drugged or asleep in front of them. Quite the contrary, they are complicit in this false death.

This is a great post Always1! :D
I just wanted to confirm that i never thought that Michael could be a drug addict!
Hard to admit, but actually i am a child of a drug addict. My father became addicted to some heavy drugs when i was only 5. Of course as a child i didn't know what was a reason for all the fights in my family. He never took drugs when he was at home with me, i guess sometimes i felt that he is kind of far, but what could i know. Out of 7 days he would be at home for only 3-4 days. (but as we know Michael was with his kids 24/7, he could never do something bad around them). He passed away when i was 9, but for me, even after 11 years he is on a work trip. Because obviously no one let me see his dead body! No one took me to the funeral, even though i was asking for it! I'm so THANKFUL that my mother did what she thought was right for me. When i heard that they showed Michael's "dead" body to his children i was like WHAT? ARE THEY ALL CRAZY? I don't even know what would have happened to me if i actually saw my father dead.  :cry:
Sorry if i made somebody feel uncomfortable, but i just wanted to share this story to show a point of view of a child who was living with drug addicted father. I LOVE my father dearly  :( but the pain he caused me took a long time to forgive.
I LOVE U DADDY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 01, 2011, 01:22:36 PM
Thanks for sharing your story Kristina and your feelings. But I think it is different for Michael and his children, and I'll tell you why.
 Michael was the 24 hours a day with them, their children have no mother, and above all, I think, and what people who knows Michael says, they were constantly with him, that is, when one of them went to the bathroom, I'm sure others would too. They are like 4 friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 01:26:50 PM
Quote from: "Always3"
Thanks for sharing your story Kristina and your feelings. But I think it is different for Michael and his children, and I'll tell you why.
 Michael was the 24 hours a day with them, their children have no mother, and above all, I think, and what people who knows Michael says, they were constantly with him, that is, when one of them went to the bathroom, I'm sure others would too. They are like 4 friends.

Yes that is exactly what i said  :)  That Michael was with his kids 24/7 and that is the proof of Michael NOT being a drug addict!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 01, 2011, 01:58:34 PM
Exactly¡¡¡
Thanks Kristina
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 02:30:56 PM
Always....why does your name continually change? It's gone from always1 to always2, 3, and now 4. Are you creating new names? Just curious to understand why that is happening...

Yes, I have always believed like you even before June 25, 2009. I was not even an avid follower of Michael Jackson's during the 90's and 2000's but I was always an admirer of the man, the humanitarian. Saying that, I would look at an interview or a picture that the media showed and I instantly thought "that is not Michael" or "he's acting" or "the media is not telling the truth". And for the allegations I knew 100% that he was innocent from the start regardless of what Dimond or others were trying to push.

I also felt that he was showing the world what he wanted them to believe. I just didn't know why (until after June 2009, that is). I've always believed that he has had relationships but that he's kept them private 1) because he wants a private life. 2) because he wants to protect the loved one from media harassment and 3) because he has said he's married to his fans and in a way I believe that he is. His love for his fans is unmatched and it's because his fans connect with him and believe he's "theirs" that makes the relationship close to magical. He's aware of jealousy and doesn't want his fans to feel he's turned his attention from them onto one person.

I, too, have come from a family of addiction. For me it was my mother. And it was painkillers and alcohol. I can tell you that from what I have witnessed the stories do not add up with what we have been told. Sure, things could be different behind the scenes but there are too many contradictory stories from those close to Michael and this leads me back to my gut instinct about the man. He is not addicted to painkillers. I don't even believe he was addicted after the Pepsi accident even though he said he was and apparently went to rehab. He does not abuse his body. He is not a child molester. He loves God and God's creation. He is not what the mainstream media has portrayed him to be at all.

There was nothing before June 25, 2009 that could convince me otherwise and I feel even more strongly about it now. I did the same thing after his "death" - I devoured everything Michael, learning and catching up on the man I never knew. It's been quite the ride and I'm so glad I took this journey. He's an incredible human being.

always and Kristina - I look forward to seeing more posts from you. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

everlastinglove_MJ

April 01, 2011, 02:54:12 PM
Hello Always1 :) ,

I like your post. Very well put. And Always1 welcome to this forum.

Yes, I'm convinced too and Michael knows exactly what, how and when he does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 01, 2011, 05:06:25 PM
That was an amazing post that I agree 100%. Welcome on board Always. Hope you enjoy the ride with us. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 09:41:48 AM
Souza is crazy and you are fools souza is using you
why did she kick out SD??? SD knows it all about the shit going on in here
who is next??? who do you want to silence now souza???

souza is mental and has split personality
she is the one pretending to be michael jackson in the forum 'cause she is crazy as shit
she will sell the domain and make money,you fools are just being used by this con artist

you give me the creeps souza stop using people and tell the truth or i will
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 09:49:14 AM
Quote from: "xGuestx"

she is the one pretending to be michael jackson in the forum 'cause she is crazy as shit
she will sell the domain and make money,you fools are just being used by this con artist

Who is SD? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 09:50:16 AM
Quote from: "xGuestx"

no. actually you are the one who gives me ''the creeps'' :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 10:01:09 AM
Always 1,2,3 and 4...I have been a fan of Michael since 1969, and that is a LONG time.  I have read and collected everything on him.  I totally agree with all of your posts.  Anyone learning about Michael all these years gets to know about him quite a lot, even if it is the person he has presented to the world, as we cannot ever know anyone from this distance through media.  OBVIOUSLY, as he wants us to KNOW.
But, his kids would. You are right.
There are huge things to be learned from even the things we have learned about and from Michael.  And they all, over the years, in his own words and in his songs tell us this is a hoax.  A very long planned intricate hoax.  I can't wait to find out what was so important to him, to do it.  I'm sure it will be a great movie one day, and get him that Oscar.
Thank for all your posts, and I hope you join us in membership and get to know US and we can get to further know you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions