Re: New pic of Paris and Grace?
March 31, 2011, 06:07:17 PM
"let's not forget Paris telling to Katherine: "We don't like her and we don't want her around."

o_0

^^ Obviously thats not the case, since she is recently seen goofing around with Paris on her laptop, and both looking quite happy together !!

There was no interview of her trash talking Michael !! They did the same thing to Debbie after Michael "died" They wrote an article abt her claiming she said the kids wasnt his and etc.look it up !! and we all know thats not true and a lie !! Tabloid junk is to not be taken seriously come on guys -__- ,,,, cant believe everything u read. i guess i have to remind u that as well...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2011, 06:12:39 PM
who says it's real? who says it's recent? Yes, i don't believe tabloids either , that's why i don't like TMZ's "clues".
You could be right, i could be right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 31, 2011, 07:24:33 PM
I did actually see an interview of Grace talking negatively about Michael saying he got angry when she started getting close with the kids, and would try to keep the kids away from her, making him out to be controlling and insensitive. Still I think she is in on the hoax, and has her role to play. MJ wouldn't have kept her on for 17 years if he didn't approve of her. There's another hoax side to every officially presented story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2011, 07:39:42 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I did actually see an interview of Grace talking negatively about Michael saying he got angry when she started getting close with the kids, and would try to keep the kids away from her, making him out to be controlling and insensitive. Still I think she is in on the hoax, and has her role to play. MJ wouldn't have kept her on for 17 years if he didn't approve of her. There's another hoax side to every officially presented story.

I heard that Grace (who has had delusions of marrying Michael from the get-go) used to hint about "leaking things" to the press if he did not hire her back.  Of course, who knows...there is so much stuff out there, and seeing things in the "hoax" light, she could have been very well in on everything.  

This is so darn complicated- and having to second guess everything gets exhausting at times.  But hey, I'm used to it now.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

MJonmind

April 01, 2011, 01:14:43 AM
It's like learning a whole new language. Nothing straightforward about anything. Well at least we all have each other for support!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 01, 2011, 04:35:06 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Quote from: "1guest"
You people are unbelieveable.  LMAO.
And it took almost 20 posts for someone to mention Michael being in disguise as Grace.  U guys are slipping
:lol: I was thinking that MJ was in disguise as Grace.  I kept looking at the eyebrows and the cheek bones.

Aha I knew this was going to come. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 01, 2011, 05:06:34 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
And it took almost 20 posts for someone to mention Michael being in disguise as Grace.  U guys are slipping
:lol: I was thinking that MJ was in disguise as Grace.  I kept looking at the eyebrows and the cheek bones.

Does it mean that everytime we see someone, it is Michael in disguise?? Come on a little common sense. That is not Michael in disguise. I think this picture is not a recent picture. It must have been when she was their nanny..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 01, 2011, 05:08:27 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"

Does it mean that everytime we see someone, it is Michael in disguise?? Come on a little common sense. That is not Michael in disguise. I think this picture is not a recent picture. It must have been when she was their nanny..

Personally I only believe that Michael was the hat man at the memorial and that's all. No other disguises.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 06:33:22 PM
who says it's real? who says it's recent? Yes, i don't believe tabloids either , that's why i don't like TMZ's "clues".
You could be right, i could be right.
^^^^^
Its real because its on her facebook page. its recent because only new pics of Paris is always leaked. never do they leak pics from last year. who exactly are 'they' I would love to know   :s

I did actually see an interview of Grace talking negatively about Michael saying he got angry when she started getting close with the kids, and would try to keep the kids away from her, making him out to be controlling and insensitive.
^^^^^^^
I saw that interview where she was talking about him on camera, and you can hear her voice....but I never heard that part thoughh? are you sure, do you have a link?

I heard that Grace (who has had delusions of marrying Michael from the get-go) used to hint about "leaking things" to the press if he did not hire her back. Of course, who knows...there is so much stuff out there, and seeing things in the "hoax" light, she could have been very well in on everything.

This is so darn complicated- and having to second guess everything gets exhausting at times. But hey, I'm used to it now.  
^^^^^^^^
she was just like every other 18 year old highschool girl back then, crazy about Michael. who didnt want to marry him??

and why do people think the absolutely worse things about this woman, I will never know....how about he hired her back because he wanted to and not because she planned on blackmailing him. O_o why is that so hard to fathom?? she loves his kids and i dont think she will ever want to speak bad about him because she knows it will hurt them.

I also believe she is in on the hoax because she still is in touch with his children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 06:37:00 PM
and she has a FACEBOOK btw , actually two pages because her first page was filling up...someone that know her JUST posted this on her wall and i thoughtt it was interesting and shows she's still connected to the kids

Tina Spock-Kopcik
Hi Grace, I hope you are doing well. I love the pic of you and Paris, absolutely priceless. I know Colton sent you an email awhile back, I think he has a crush on Paris. I knew you wouldn't mind, he is funny like that. Take care!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike ·

and this was posted awhile back and pay attention to that ladies last sentence. was that a slip up ? "keep u in his care" ??

Eleanor Knowles
Grace, it was so wonderful to see you on FB. Sounds like you have lived a very exciting life since AUC days. Saw you once on TV with Michael's children. God bless and keep you in His care. Mrs K
March 21 at 8:53pm · LikeUnlike · ·
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 01, 2011, 06:47:38 PM
Quote from: "guest1234"
and she has a FACEBOOK btw , actually two pages because her first page was filling up...someone that know her JUST posted this on her wall and i thoughtt it was interesting and shows she's still connected to the kids

Tina Spock-Kopcik
Hi Grace, I hope you are doing well. I love the pic of you and Paris, absolutely priceless. I know Colton sent you an email awhile back, I think he has a crush on Paris. I knew you wouldn't mind, he is funny like that. Take care!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike ·

and this was posted awhile back and pay attention to that ladies last sentence. was that a slip up ? "keep u in his care" ??

Eleanor Knowles
Grace, it was so wonderful to see you on FB. Sounds like you have lived a very exciting life since AUC days. Saw you once on TV with Michael's children. God bless and keep you in His care. Mrs K
March 21 at 8:53pm · LikeUnlike · ·

His care, meaning God's care.

I don't know if Grace is in the know, I tend to think she's not but I'm not sure.I don't think she was at Carolwood Drive on June 25 right? Bodyguards, the chef and the kids besides Murray I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 07:05:21 PM
Okay! "keeping her in gods care" makes more since.

and i dont believe Grace was in the know in the beginning at all. she was living in england at the time everything went down i believe. but since Michael have been plotting this hoax thing for a very long time it seemed, she could have known if he talked to her about it, they was really close for the past years so maybe they had a conversation about it idk.

also Teddy Riley imo didnt know about the hoax in the beginning either. he was on CNN on the day Michael died i believe crying like a baby. but now all of sudden hes a knower and is in contact with Michael judging from his tweets. so Michael maybe is letting people he want to know he is alive at his own pace. brining them in one at a time i guess lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 01, 2011, 07:32:54 PM

doesn't sound like a situation of complete trust there to me, wonder why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

April 01, 2011, 07:37:23 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

doesn't sound like a situation of complete trust there to me, wonder why?

Not to me either. It could be false of course though. With a sting operation in the back of our heads, it could be very well possible he kept people close for certain reasons. Didn't Grace have mob ties?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2011, 03:10:15 AM
I think someone has commented before, but with whom are they speaking on the webcam? There are several videos on youtube of Paris and Blanket, but who is the person they supposedly speak?
I'm just thinking ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions