Liz Taylor at FL
March 25, 2011, 04:51:41 PM
People on twitter are giving up bc she was buried at Forest Lawn...
Do not give up in case you are thinking about doing that...
For the record, I'm not...

Have a good day or night..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Liz Taylor at FL
March 25, 2011, 06:46:51 PM
I am withn you Rachel70, I am not giving up either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

March 25, 2011, 08:45:05 PM
Consider this, maybe FL IS the final resting place of Michael Jackson.  It is not uncommon for people of wealth too assigned a resting place for themselves and their loved ones so they can be Buried  together, they do this long before it is expected for them to die.  Do you not think it's odd that there are empty spots to left and right of Michael Jackson's resting place that was bought by the family.  If I had read correctly and the media is saying that she was buried next to Michael.  This is not in no way making me have the slightest doubt that he is alive for the above reasons that I gave.  I do believe that when he does die FL will be his final resting place.  So it's understandable why Elizabeth Taylor was buried there. Because one day he will join her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2011, 11:46:41 PM
you are right, things like that are preplanned..there was a conflicting story she would be buried next to her parents...apparently that didnt happen..
People are now losing their belief, really no reason to...
it seems to be the media's job to constantly remind us where he is buried...as if we forgot but anyway it really changes nothing bc there is such more info to let us know he is indeed alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

March 26, 2011, 12:25:45 AM
When Michael "died", the estate bought 12 crypts for the Jackson family. Those crypts are on top of each other on several levels. At his "funeral" it was said that Elizabeth liked it there, and stated then that she wanted to be buried there. SO, since the estate bought the crypts, that means that ,yes, Michael will one day be there, and she knew that. The family HAD to buy a plot or crypt somewhere when he "died". Therefore, it doesnt change my belief at all.
Also, I believe its a possibility that Michael was there at her service. It was very very private, and by the time the news got the media, the funeral was over. Only one of her children would have to know (which I am sure she confided in at least one) to give Michael private time with her. If he is alive, they would not keep him away, and he would move Heaven and earth to be there. Just my opinion anyway.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2011, 02:07:27 AM
Yes I felt like giving up too when I heard that Liz was buried at FL..I thought she would have wanted to be buried next to Richard Burton who was the other great love of her life had Michael still been alive.

But it's true you can buy your final resting place before time, and I guess Elizabeth and Michael had planned long ago to be buried as close as possible together..Michael is yet to join her..At least I hope that is the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 26, 2011, 02:38:59 AM
Isn't the Holy Terrace a more catholic area???  

I know ET is buried in the great Mausoleum, but she is also Jewish.  I'm wondering whether Jewish tradition is a seperate area.  

Question: Does Forest Lawn have a Jewish section?

Answer: Forest Lawn offers Jewish sections in both our Long Beach and Cathedral City locations. Forest Lawn welcomes all faiths and religions. Your Memorial Counselor can assist you in arranging a funeral ceremony that honors your affiliation. Likewise, we will also assist you in arranging a ceremony that is right for you - regardless of affiliation or non-affiliation.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 26, 2011, 03:51:59 AM
Quote from: "mjlovebug1"
Consider this, maybe FL IS the final resting place of Michael Jackson.  It is not uncommon for people of wealth too assigned a resting place for themselves and their loved ones so they can be Buried  together, they do this long before it is expected for them to die.  Do you not think it's odd that there are empty spots to left and right of Michael Jackson's resting place that was bought by the family.  If I had read correctly and the media is saying that she was buried next to Michael.  This is not in no way making me have the slightest doubt that he is alive for the above reasons that I gave.  I do believe that when he does die FL will be his final resting place.  So it's understandable why Elizabeth Taylor was buried there. Because one day he will join her

Like Hugh Hefner, he has already bought the place next to Marilyn Monroe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2011, 07:47:41 AM
I really don't get why people are flipping like they are on twitter right now.  I know nerves are jittery, but they general hysteria upon the new that Elizabeth would be laid to rest at FL just seemed to erase all the evidence and hope people have held on to for 21 months.  

I also am sure that the plan was for MJ and ET to be buried close to each other - WHEN MJ actually passes.  I mean, are we seriously believing he was planning all this and forgot to plan where he would eventually want to be laid to rest.  And Elizabeth has been ill for years now- so you don't think they would have at some point discussed their mortality?  

I know,- preaching to the choir here.  I also tried to calm down some long-time believers on Twitter.  Hopefully, rational reasoning will set back in once the emotional flare-up calms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

March 26, 2011, 07:56:29 AM
Quote from: "hope"
When Michael "died", the estate bought 12 crypts for the Jackson family. Those crypts are on top of each other on several levels. At his "funeral" it was said that Elizabeth liked it there, and stated then that she wanted to be buried there. SO, since the estate bought the crypts, that means that ,yes, Michael will one day be there, and she knew that. The family HAD to buy a plot or crypt somewhere when he "died". Therefore, it doesnt change my belief at all.
Also, I believe its a possibility that Michael was there at her service. It was very very private, and by the time the news got the media, the funeral was over. Only one of her children would have to know (which I am sure she confided in at least one) to give Michael private time with her. If he is alive, they would not keep him away, and he would move Heaven and earth to be there. Just my opinion anyway.  :D

Great post.  This is how I feel also.  I knew I remembered the crypt story.  That and the 12 plot outside story.  But, NOT Michael in some huge vault and the others in a wall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 26, 2011, 08:04:49 AM
People lose thier hope so easily. They forget all of the thousands of things we have found till today. I wrote this on another thread about Liz but IF Liz is really in FL, it can be probably Michael and Liz talked about it before about where they would be resting after they pass. We do not even know if Liz is buried in FL yet. So, I see no reason to lose hope over this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2011, 08:28:41 AM
This is just interesting.  I found it while researching the differences in crypts, vaults an such.  I'd loved to have been a mortician.  (I know, morbid, but it is also loving if you can understand that aspect). It's on Wikipedia under burial.

Secret burial

In rare cases, a known person may be buried without identification, perhaps to avoid desecration of the corpse, grave robbing, or vandalism of the burial site. This may be particularly the case with infamous or notorious figures. In other cases, it may be to prevent the grave from becoming a tourist attractions or a destination of pilgrimage. Survivors may cause the deceased to be buried in a secret location or other unpublished place, or in a grave with a false name (or no name at all) on the marker.

When Walt Disney was cremated his ashes were buried in a secret location in Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery, California. Some burial sites at Forest Lawn, such as those of Humphrey Bogart, Mary Pickford and Michael Jackson are secluded in private gated gardens or mausoleums with no public access. A number of tombs are also kept from the public eye. Forest Lawn's Court of Honor indicates that some of its crypts have plots which are reserved for individuals who may be "voted in" as "Immortals"; no amount of money can purchase a place. Photographs taken at Forest Lawn are not permitted to be published, and their information office usually refuses to reveal exactly where the remains of famous people are buried. Although the cemetery's owners state that this is meant to deter gravesite tourism, some critics say that the cemetery wishes visitors to purchase memorabilia at the funeral home's numerous gift shops instead of taking photographs for free, especially in the case of grave markers notable for their beauty.[13]

I thought it interesting that FL has an area where people are voted in and money can't buy a place into and it's for "Immortals".  Just thought it interesting is ALL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2011, 08:15:47 PM
A friend of mine on Facebook {and who is not a believer} said that Elizabeth decided to be buried at Forest Lawn when she was there attending Michael's funeral . Elizabeth apparently thought that Forest Lawn was very beautiful and peaceful and so made arrangements for her own funeral/burial to take place there as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2011, 10:24:58 PM
I don't understand why, I mean is that really a legit reason to give up?
I know none of us want to think about this, but maybe Michael told Liz that when he really does pass away (tear) he's going to be buried at Forest Lawn. So this would be why Liz is buried there, IF she's even there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

March 29, 2011, 12:53:16 AM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"

When Walt Disney was cremated his ashes were buried in a secret location in Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery, California.

I was actually at the Walt Disney's grave today. It's no secret at all :)

I also visited the Great Mausoleum where ET is buried today. I asked the guard why she wasn't buried in the Holly Terrace - she said there was no room. She also confirmed that Michael's tomb is still not engraved (I saw and reported that a couple of weeks ago), but she didn't know why. Liz's tomb is not engraved yet either, but I was told it takes a few weeks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions