Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

• 13 Replies

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

• on: April 01, 2011, 04:37:34 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
No, that would not mean he is dead. Although I do have a strong feeling he will be back this year, I also know I could be wrong. I have a date in mind that will end at least my participation in all this like I have been doing the past 2 years, but it's not in the near future. We will see what happens, but my gut feeling is mostly right.

And is that date July 5th, 2011?

The date when Michael is expected to come back, right? And even if you quit participating in all this, what you quit in is sharing our opinions and stuff. You won't stop believing.

Writing our opinions wont make it happen any faster. You could just sit still, if it happens then it will. I think. :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 12:14:46 PM
Try to get a picture of Michael reading the posts of this forum on a computer. I can easily imagine, but no.. Just no. It's very unreal. He is working on something bigger, I doubt he has the time..

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 12:25:19 PM
Quote from: "Gate Keeper"
You guys, Key Master is right. MJ is dead. If he were ever found to have faked his death he would not only be sent to prison he'd be sued for every penny he ever had, no one would buy his music anymore and he'd be washed up for being a deceitful person (which he is not). And Key Master is correct, no one has ever faked a death and got away with it....ever. Even if you saw a body you would never want to believe it was mj anyway so that doesn't matter.  People can make up bs and conspiracy about anything.

Key Master, what you said was so right on. "What ever helps you make it through the day". That's what these people do and there is nothing wrong with that. Michael was not a deceitful person and insinuating he would do this is saying he was, and he was not.
The paper which showed his information when he died didn't say his name, which is "Michael Joe Jackson". Instead it showed one that is "Michael Joseph Jackson". This will prevent him from being sent to prison even though many commited suicide when MJ died.. it's not MJ's problem, if some people are that obsessed about him then they're 99.9% insane (in my eyes).

Also, if we got back the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.. I doubt they'd sent him back to the prison. Everything would be explained after the Illuminati has been downed. Right?

Quote from: "bec"
So Key Master and Gate Keeper, if Michael is so dead...

then why is the ambulance pic fake?

How, and why would Ben Evenstad fake a pic of Michael in the ambulance on 6/25/09, when no such pic was actually taken?

How in the world could he have done that... without Michael's help?

Ps. what's up with the Ghostbusters screennames?
Good point!

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 12:53:42 PM
Quote from: "Sue"
Wrong, all the people listed would have to be involved.

Police Boss
Coroner Boss
Hospital Boss
911 operators Boss
Kai Chase
Conrad Murray
Lawyers
MJ's whole family
Security and body guards
Ambulance EMS techicians
Forest Lawn Cemetary Boss
The Mayor of LA to allow the procession for funeral
etc, etc, ect.

Too many people. And the police aren't going to do MJ ANY favors at all they hated him. It would never be allowed and people aren't foolish, mj is dead.
Uhm, many are involved in the hoax but if the police-, coroner-, and hospital boss are willing to give out real information without lying.. then we don't need anybody else.

Also, Murray & MJ's family wouldn't tell the truth, because MJ isn't ready.

Quote from: "Sue"
You are an idiot.

Joe is a nickname for Joseph

Michael Joe Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson is the same person, fools, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idiot? Only idiot I see is you. If you don't dare to believe, then you shouldn't dare to say anything for not knowing. Get your facts right, son.. I'll give you a lesson.

Michael Joe Jackson was in every single "document", even FBI. That's gotta be pretty serious now, huh? But why now.. when he "dies", the king of pop's name would be written wrong? His family saw the document where it said "Michael Joseph Jackson", they didn't even mention anything about it or blame against because it's a part of the hoax.

Get it? Now.. go sleep.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 12:57:04 PM by angranity »

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 01:05:59 PM
I think these guests (especially Gate Keeper and Key Master or w/e their names were) haven't read the whole big thing on this site's homepage. It explains -everything-, and did surely take a long time to write!

If you don't believe.. go and read it for the sake of god. It's so obvious. The 911 call wasn't even from where the ambulance went to. It was from a hotel.. and check out the "weird list" videos on YouTube.

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 01:09:19 PM
Just a side note, would we be able to solve the exact date for Michael's comeback with all the numerology?

Please reply. (:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 01:10:00 PM by angranity »

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 01:36:46 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Of course there is possible Ben faked the photo for money ....but in this case why was he talking about  "the other day "?
Paparazzi would do anything for money.. And true that, what's with the "other day" thing? And why did he sorta "back off" when saying it, denying. Taking it back.. Not finishing the sentence at all.

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 01:44:54 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
and who's this guy in Ben's video ?

Hmm.. I don't know.

Who do you think it to be? Michael?

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 01:51:55 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "Lovely One"
I notice that our guests haven't said anything in a while.... 8-)
Are you still there guys??
Maybe they are thinking of a reasonable answer to my question?
Possibly. They actually stopped talking way before that.. I wonder what happened. They probably stopped to read some of the big posts (or the homepage) or watch some of the videos we linked. Who knows?

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 01:54:54 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
I notice that our guests haven't said anything in a while.... 8-)
Are you still there guys??
Maybe they are thinking of a reasonable answer to my question?

I hope they are too.... But the only reasonable answer is that that figure is none other than Michael! 8-)
That figure? Are you talking about the one in the video?

Doesn't look much like Michael to me..

Oh and by the way, who is this?
This picture was taken after Michael's death.

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 04:46:46 PM
Quote from: "MJKOP"
Yes, it's me, I am in this forum, I don't want anyone to know though, so keep it a secret. I am alive and well. You are not alone I am here with you though we're far apart you're always in my heart. I am not dead. I am amazed that you could not be fooled. I guess I'm not very good at faking my death. Oh well, back to the drawing board. I will visit again. Shhhhh, dont tell anyone.
Doubt it. A lot.

I think it's just another believer who would love to see Michael say it, so he is fooling us to make us think so.. Can't be fooled with that though.

P.S
What if the guest who started this topic is MJ? He wants to see what we think, and whenever we say against.. he just laughs at our posts. Nawh, just kidding..

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 05:14:08 PM
Everyone.. I really want to have your opinion on this one.

What would Michael Jackson post in this thread, if he is watching it (maybe right now)?

Offline maninthemoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 05:19:30 PM
Weird, none has used the username "michael jackson" yet. I mean, of the guests. Would Michael be honest and use that? I don't know.