PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
As I experienced it with the non-believers, it is IMPOSSIBLE to open their eyes and brain and to let them see the truth. They can not even answer the questions we ask them but still they keep on thinking that we're just crazy people who have been believing in a dream. So what I'm going to say is, there's no need to try to show them the truth or try to convince, because they won't. I'm saying this just in case any of you want to try to convince them about the hoax. That's impossible. They may not even believe it after Michael comes back. And you know what? It's definitely their loss.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "PureLove"
As I experienced it with the non-believers, it is IMPOSSIBLE to open their eyes and brain and to let them see the truth. They can not even answer the questions we ask them but still they keep on thinking that we're just crazy people who have been believing in a dream. So what I'm going to say is, there's no need to try to show them the truth or try to convince, because they won't. I'm saying this just in case any of you want to try to convince them about the hoax. That's impossible.

I agree. But why they come here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am a believer. i had the opportunity to answer as a guest by the kindness of the administrator who shared this possibilty. It's useless to repeat what i have already posted about my opinions regarding this hoax. I was very sure he wouldn't come back now i am not that sure anymore. Then the admin pointed very well that we got off topic. As this was the only conversation i joined and i've already described my point of view here,  i figured there's no use to go on with my posting as a guest and i said ciao for now. So this was pretty much my position here. Hope that helped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "MJKOP"
Yes, it's me, I am in this forum, I don't want anyone to know though, so keep it a secret. I am alive and well. You are not alone I am here with you though we're far apart you're always in my heart. I am not dead. I am amazed that you could not be fooled. I guess I'm not very good at faking my death. Oh well, back to the drawing board. I will visit again. Shhhhh, dont tell anyone.
:shock:  what was that?

I think it was Rob :mrgreen:

April's fool day was yesterday and if it's a joke it's just mean  :|
This is driving me crazy  :shock: I wish i was some kind of psychic, to know for sure who's behind MJKOP  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

No, i am not a member, never was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Yes, it's me, I am in this forum, I don't want anyone to know though, so keep it a secret. I am alive and well. You are not alone I am here with you though we're far apart you're always in my heart. I am not dead. I am amazed that you could not be fooled. I guess I'm not very good at faking my death. Oh well, back to the drawing board. I will visit again. Shhhhh, dont tell anyone.
:shock:  what was that?

That was probably the last proof that it was wrong to release a subject like "do you think MJ uses this forum"  here in the guest forum.
But as I remember, it was a guest to start this topic, am I right?

Anyway, to me it was just a matter of time until something like this appears.
No, please don´t argue that I´m rude if it was really Michael. Michael is far too intelligent to produce something like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Doubt it. A lot.

I think it's just another believer who would love to see Michael say it, so he is fooling us to make us think so.. Can't be fooled with that though.

P.S
What if the guest who started this topic is MJ? He wants to see what we think, and whenever we say against.. he just laughs at our posts. Nawh, just kidding..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Ciao 1guest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "eternalflame"
Michael is far too intelligent to produce something like this.

I totally agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
As I experienced it with the non-believers, it is IMPOSSIBLE to open their eyes and brain and to let them see the truth. They can not even answer the questions we ask them but still they keep on thinking that we're just crazy people who have been believing in a dream. So what I'm going to say is, there's no need to try to show them the truth or try to convince, because they won't. I'm saying this just in case any of you want to try to convince them about the hoax. That's impossible.

Because just a small part of them knows that Michael is alive but their brain doesn't allow them to believe it. They can not still resist to come here and check out what we are talking about but they do not have courage enough to confess that they want to learn the truth and if their small part is telling them the truth. They read the forum but still they do not want to be and so scared to be convinced and they are doing ALL they can do which is 1- Questioning us about why we believe  2- Having fun with us and trying to humiliate us  
Shortly, this is just a waste of time trying to communicate them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "angranity"
What if the guest who started this topic is MJ? He wants to see what we think, and whenever we say against.. he just laughs at our posts. Nawh, just kidding..

nohhhh...

It is quite strange a non-believer to come here and open such a topic.
Looks more like something else to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What bothers me is, that "I" come into his site to feel safe in my beliefs that Michael is alive.  It is the place I can go and not feel alone, or like I'm crazy.  Where there are others who feel and believe as I do.  We learn together and care about each other and have the same hopes, that Michael will return one day.
When I come here and see things from people who don't feel the same, it hurts me.  It takes away my security and makes me feel like someone is trying to rip away at my heart.  I don't know why people come here with hateful words like he's dead.  We don't go on their sites saying to them, that he's alive.  It's not right.  This is our place to express our beliefs without feeling like we are crazy.
There is a difference in coming here, stating that they are a non believer and want to read our info and understand why we feel as we do.  But, to come here and say he's dead, and express why and why we are essentially blind, is wrong.  Either keep that to yourself, or go to your site where others feel as you do.  Here, we do not.
I feel as though, I want to stay away until they leave, but this is a PLACE FOR ME.  For others who feel like I DO.  Not the ones who chose to make me feel like I don't want to open the next page because of statements that I do not believe.
My opinion, yet one that will keep me from expressing my point of view further as this home for believers is not just our home at the moment when others are saying he's dead in the place we believe he is alive!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Cool, MJKOP wait for me I am Elizabeth we can be together soon.. NOT. What a morron, don't you think we know you are not MJ. Why don't  you go play somewhere else where you are wanted. First of all Michael would spread a love message and you didn't. Anyways not worth replying to this stupid person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Because just a small part of them knows that Michael is alive but their brain doesn't allow them to believe it. They can not still resist to come here and check out what we are talking about but they do not have courage enough to confess that they want to learn the truth and if their small part is telling them the truth. They read the forum but still they do not want to be and so scared to be convinced and they are doing ALL they can do which is 1- Questioning us about why we believe  2- Having fun with us and trying to humiliate us  
Shortly, this is just a waste of time trying to communicate them.

OK, I must tell this:

On the official site they found me GUILTY for being a member on the hoax site, constantly deleting my posts there.
How could they know I was a member here unless they visit this site?
I'm not sure the reason why they do this is because deep down they believe Michael is alive. I still don't understand their interest in coming here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nyuki

Frankly I think this is a very enlightening discussion between the guests and members. And if MJ uses this forum,
I would say "welcome and enjoy yourself"

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions