Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "Lovely One"
I notice that our guests haven't said anything in a while.... 8-)
Are you still there guys??
Maybe they are thinking of a reasonable answer to my question?
Possibly. They actually stopped talking way before that.. I wonder what happened. They probably stopped to read some of the big posts (or the homepage) or watch some of the videos we linked. Who knows?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope they are too.... But the only reasonable answer is that that figure is none other than Michael! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

I hope they are too.... But the only reasonable answer is that that figure is none other than Michael! 8-)
That figure? Are you talking about the one in the video?

Doesn't look much like Michael to me..

Oh and by the way, who is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This picture was taken after Michael's death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: angranity
Quote from: GINAFELICIA
and who's this guy in Ben's video ?

Hmm.. I don't know.

Who do you think it to be? Michael?

This guest is still here.The guy in the video is the one outside the hospital with the mostache.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "angranity"

Doesn't look like Michael to me if you asking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "vangogh"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Hmm.. I don't know.

This guest is still here.The guy in the video is the one outside the hospital with the mostache.

Maybe.

Anyway, seeing that video again I was wondering why on the last image at the memorial the message was "I'm alive and here forever" which is a lyric in the song "The Man" with Paul and we know there was a story about Paul that he died in a car accident - which was later denied ?

see it here?:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think a reply such as "why are you here if you don't believe" make us look secure, but whatever...I for one, like to hear their arguments because if we only talk to each other we may not notice all the aspects of the hoax. But this is not the first time i see this question so probably this is your final response when confronting a "non-believer". Probably easier, who knows.
Anyway, i agree in one aspect Key said: all those involved in the hoax. But this is for me a reason for not returning in public life and not for being dead. And i would love to see a dialogue between the 2 "teams":), especially when non-believers have decent posts as Key had. The fact that we don't like his opinion is a totally different thing and it is only our problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Doesn't look like Michael to me if you asking.

Oh, ok, I thought you were asking who was the figure in the video! But that was angranity who was
questioning that.  Sorry... :|
vangogh says that the figure in the video was the guy that was at the hospital with the mousdache?
Which guy??  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Quote from: vangogh
Quote from: angranity

Hmm.. I don't know.

Maybe.

No.really.

Anyway, seeing that video again I was wondering why on the last image at the memorial the message was "I'm alive and here forever" which is a lyric in the song "The Man" with Paul and we know there was a story about Paul that he died in a car accident - which was later denied ?

see it here?:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

There was a story about that on 1969. But that story was just a hoax.
Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 01:30:15 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Key Master"
@hesouttamylife,

To answer your question from page 8, I was at NeverLand December 14th, 20004 for the Christmas party he had and parents and kids were there as well, and I worked there for a while. He only trusted me with the keys/codes/etc. He is deceased and if you all want to believe he isn't, then you are entitled even though you know deep down you are wrong. I worked with him for a while, and I signed confidential papers regarding codes to the entrance and things like that, so don't even ask me what the code was. However, I am insulted at times, that people would make up such lies about him faking his death, but I understand why since they did this to Elvis as well. He was a terrific employer and very generous and kind. People who think he faked his death do not realise that this man would never put someone in prison who didn't not commit a crime, and he would not put his own people out of a job either. I am forced to find employment with other celebities but am finding it difficult since others are more....demanding in attitude. MJ was very sincere, kind and caring. Always checking to make sure his staff was happy in their work.
oh i am late again. if you are still here i would love to ask you some things.
1. are the codes the only thing covered by the non- disclosure
2. can you give an actual from this date to this date when you were there.
3. did you see anything that lead you to believe he had issues with addiction
4. did you see or hear anything to make you wonder if his managers were not looking out for him as they should.
5. in the period of time you were there how many times do you think you incountered him personally.

hope you are still here and can provide this info
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Key Master, you worked with keys, codes, numbers for Michael. You should know better than anyone: does he have a preference for some specific numbers, is he fascinated by numerology? Hope you will see my question, thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Gate Keeper"
You guys, Key Master is right. MJ is dead. If he were ever found to have faked his death he would not only be sent to prison he'd be sued for every penny he ever had, no one would buy his music anymore and he'd be washed up for being a deceitful person (which he is not). And Key Master is correct, no one has ever faked a death and got away with it....ever. Even if you saw a body you would never want to believe it was mj anyway so that doesn't matter.  People can make up bs and conspiracy about anything.

Key Master, what you said was so right on. "What ever helps you make it through the day". That's what these people do and there is nothing wrong with that. Michael was not a deceitful person and insinuating he would do this is saying he was, and he was not.
hi there since you are apparently here to vouch for key master i wouldn't mind knowing how you came to know his /her character. if you don't mind my asking. yes from what is known about michael he doesn't seem to be capable of such an act , i know. and the parrells of this are many. but no matter who it is that is responsible there is a hoax going on so if you want to help stop it then give us something to go on. there is no reason to be so adiment unless you know something for sure otherwise why should you care about little old us. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "1guest"
I don't think a reply such as "why are you here if you don't believe" make us look secure, but whatever...I for one, like to hear their arguments because if we only talk to each other we may not notice all the aspects of the hoax. But this is not the first time i see this question so probably this is your final response when confronting a "non-believer". Probably easier, who knows.
Anyway, i agree in one aspect Key said: all those involved in the hoax. But this is for me a reason for not returning in public life and not for being dead. And i would love to see a dialogue between the 2 "teams":), especially when non-believers have decent posts as Key had. The fact that we don't like his opinion is a totally different thing and it is only our problem.
It's not my intention to look secure, I just wanna know.And yes this question has been asked before but as far as I know never been answered.It has nothing to do with having trouble to be confronted with non believers.Don't you think it's strange they come here just to tell us he is dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@  Gina: of course I didn´t want to annoy you or anyone else with my post.
Please don´t take it too personally.
But we both know that there are lots of people out there who couldn´t wait for the first gig if he came back, and probably the same would happen as in London: first 10, then 50 concerts and so on and so on...

@ Ben´s video:
I can´t imagine it´s Michael, there are always fans with cameras around, and especially on this event, the danger of being caught with any camera is just too big, and I think he would have been aware of that.

Love & peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions