You are an idiot.

Joe is a nickname for Joseph

Michael Joe Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson is the same person, fools, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFLMAO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

What makes you think we are all young - I'm not.   How do you know what MJ would do?  Has he told you himself?  if not, then you don't know any more than we do - you don't know that he is dead - you just think he is, the same way we think he's alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

The ambulance pic is real. But if you want to think it's fake then go ahead, your only fooling yourself. You people are so gullible its very sad.  You'd believe anything someone would toss at you. There is no where that man could hide and you all know it. Plus, he'd never do that to his kids. Its sad you think so little of Michael to think he'd do such a thing. But, whatever gets you thru the day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Then why is the ambulance pic fake.

It's clearly fake. The monitor is ON in the video of the ambulance leaving Carrolwood... and very obviously OFF in the still pic. That pic was not taken outside the house on 6/25/09. It must have taken quite a bit of planning to pull off such a deception... yet within hours, that pic was distributed to the media.

How could Ben have A. thought to create a fake, and B. created an elaborate fake (including obtaining an image of Michael Jackson lying prone, at exactly the right angle), and still had enough time to negotiate it's alleged sale to the media.

It's an excellent fake, this was not a quicky photoshop job. The reflections match the scene to a T, and the interior of the ambulance matches the interior of ambulance 71 that was on scene. Except for one very obvious problem... the monitor is turned off in the still. Oops!

So how do you explain that my Ghostbusting friends?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Too many people could not keep this secret and all would lose their jobs. You all probably have told a secret to just one or two people and they could not keep it a secret.

I give you credit for your wanting to keep him alive in your hearts. Wonderful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You're not answering the question. I'm sorry you disregard facts for emotion in your debate. Fail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I will repost this because it's the truth. I agree, these people would not risk their jobs especially the coroner and the Police department (which we know would never do ANY favors for MJ)

Here are all the people that would have to keep that lie going and it would never work.

LA Coroner
LA Police Department
Forest Lawn Cemetary (all the people that run it)
MJ's whole family
EMS drivers/workers/techicians
The 911 operator that was called when MJ was found dead
MJ's security people
The UCLA Hospital (doctors, nurses, etc.)
The Lawyers for MJ estate
All MJ's close friends
Conrad Murray
Grace the nanny
Kai Chase the personal cook

You people aren't this stupid. This is WAY to many people that would have had to be involved if MJ faked his death, and it's not possible, all these people would not be able to keep a secret like that, and especially, NONE of them would risk their careers and go to prison for fraud and deception.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Only needs two or three people to help out:

1.  Police boss
2.  Coroner boss
3.  Hospital boss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wrong, all the people listed would have to be involved.

Police Boss
Coroner Boss
Hospital Boss
911 operators Boss
Kai Chase
Conrad Murray
Lawyers
MJ's whole family
Security and body guards
Ambulance EMS techicians
Forest Lawn Cemetary Boss
The Mayor of LA to allow the procession for funeral
etc, etc, ect.

Too many people. And the police aren't going to do MJ ANY favors at all they hated him. It would never be allowed and people aren't foolish, mj is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Ok, next question, what fraud?

I'm sorry you don't want to have an intelligent debate. I have presented a very strong fact and yet you have completely glossed over it. Perhaps it is because you have no answer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "Sue"
Wrong, all the people listed would have to be involved.

Police Boss
Coroner Boss
Hospital Boss
911 operators Boss
Kai Chase
Conrad Murray
Lawyers
MJ's whole family
Security and body guards
Ambulance EMS techicians
Forest Lawn Cemetary Boss
The Mayor of LA to allow the procession for funeral
etc, etc, ect.

Too many people. And the police aren't going to do MJ ANY favors at all they hated him. It would never be allowed and people aren't foolish, mj is dead.
Uhm, many are involved in the hoax but if the police-, coroner-, and hospital boss are willing to give out real information without lying.. then we don't need anybody else.

Also, Murray & MJ's family wouldn't tell the truth, because MJ isn't ready.

Quote from: "Sue"
You are an idiot.

Joe is a nickname for Joseph

Michael Joe Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson is the same person, fools, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idiot? Only idiot I see is you. If you don't dare to believe, then you shouldn't dare to say anything for not knowing. Get your facts right, son.. I'll give you a lesson.

Michael Joe Jackson was in every single "document", even FBI. That's gotta be pretty serious now, huh? But why now.. when he "dies", the king of pop's name would be written wrong? His family saw the document where it said "Michael Joseph Jackson", they didn't even mention anything about it or blame against because it's a part of the hoax.

Get it? Now.. go sleep.
Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 11:57:04 AM by angranity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dear Guests please stop just saying that we are wrong just because you think so.  :)
Just wanted to remind you about Souza's post.

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I will reopen this thread. Let them show their true colors, we know who will have the best laugh in the end.

For the non-believers stalking this forum, I have a few questions to start with, to give you a chance to show us why we are nutcases. If you can answer all these questions with a good argumented answer, I will have some more for you, but I don't think I will have to.

Michael:

M1. After watching MJ videos including Thriller and Ghosts: is there any reason why MJ would not have thought to do a real life Thriller—especially since he was married to LMP, and the Elvis hoax death theory is very well known?

M2. If MJ did plan a hoax death, is there any time that would fit better with a full moon (Thriller) and 777 than: 6-25-09 death (77 days to 9-9-09), 7-7-09 memorial (full moon & 7 years from will), 9-3-09 burial (7 days to 9-9-09, & almost full moon), and all the other numerology?

M3. Being a big fan of old movies, and also choosing to remake Gilda in TII: it’s not possible that MJ was unaware of Mundson/Macready faking his death in Gilda (and also sharing MJ’s birthday).  So if MJ was not planning on faking his death: would he be so cruel as to include Gilda in TII, and make his fans think he was planning a hoax death when in reality he was not?

Statistics:

S1. Even if MJ was unaware of the hoax death in Gilda: what are the chances that he accidentally did a remake of a fake death by an actor sharing his own birthday?

S2. What are the odds that all the hoax numerology and timing is merely coincidence (and show your calculations, not just your answer)? (see challenge in quotes below).

S3. Things which occur randomly, and are not planned, will happen more than once.  So can you give at least one example of a similar death timing, that happened by chance—where the timing repeatedly fit with specific three-digit and/or four-digit numbers (not single-digit numbers), numbers that were emphasized by that same person before the death (hint: neither Elvis nor 2pac come anywhere close)?

Family:

F1. From the death to the burial more than two months later, why did we never see a single tear shed from a single family member (not even Paris, in her touching speech at the memorial)?  And why did the children looked bored at the memorial?  And why did the adults all wear dark glasses (so that we could not see the tears, or not see the lack of tears)?

F2. Are we to believe that MJ’s own family is ignorant of his role in the Liberian Girl video?  And if not, then why did they allow Liberian Girl pictures to dominate both the memorial and the burial?  Would they be so cruel, as to send fans the message that he is hiding behind the camera and running The Show—if in reality MJ was actually dead???

F3. Why was the burial delayed for a world-record longest time?  And why did the family schedule it for 9-3-09: unless it had to do with the 7 days to 9-9-09, and the full moon (on 9-4-09)?

F4. Why was the funeral recorded on a movie set? (see video).

[youtube:3j1btqbf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqLFYYHxk0A[/youtube:3j1btqbf]

Quote from: "TS"
$999 Reward!!!

On the one year anniversary of 9-9-09, this is a very fitting time to offer this $999 reward.  The reward will go to the first person who can show mathematically and statistically, that there is one chance in any number less than a million (1 chance in 999,999 or 1 chance in 500,000, etc), that all the MJ numerology listed in step 3 below happened by chance.

Anyone can accept this offer, but they must do each of the following 5 steps.

Step 1: Carefully read each of the following three times: all of this post, and TIAI Updates #4b, #4c, #5a, #5d, #6 (especially #6-8 & #6-9).

Step 2: Start a post (in the TIAI subforum) titled: “$999 Claim, By John Doe [don’t use this name, use your own username]”.  Include in your post steps 3 and 4, below; also, any discussion regarding step 5 should be done in this same thread.

Step 3: Show your calculations for each separate numerology (a. to l.) happening by chance {for an example, see the 12:21 phone call time, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.
Be sure to include:
a. The 911 call was in the first few seconds of 12:21
b. 12:21 to 2:26 is 2 hours and 5 minutes on June 25; 2 + 5 = 7
c. 1,221 + 226 = 1447; 1 + 4 + 4 + 7 = 16; 1 + 6 = 7
d. Memorial 7th day of 7th month, 7 years after will (and full moon)
e. 77 days from “death” to 9-9-09
f. 7 days from “burial” to 9-9-09 (and almost full moon)
g. THIS IS IT vowels = 999
h. HIS (HIStory and THIS IS IT) backwards = 1998
i. 1998 autograph; 1998 - 666 = 1332 / 4 = 333 + 666 = 999
j. 777 + 999 = 1776
k. All of these numbers (333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998) are divisible by 111
l. 8 + 16 + 1977 = 2001; 6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040 (space intros for Elvis and MJ)

Step 4: Show your calculations for the combination of all these numerologies happening by chance.  Your answer here at step 4 must be 1 chance in 999,999 or less (because one chance in a million or more does not qualify for the reward).

Step 5: Allow me to question/challenge your calculations.

If you can defend your calculations and statistics by answering my questions/challenges: then PM your mailing address to me, and I will send you $999 (U.S. dollars) via Western Union!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Datroot

Nice try - but I will find the truth for myself - I won't be told to believe he's dead just because you tell me to.  I have an enquiring mind and don't just accept things if I feel there is something not quite right about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions