Gina, Michael may be alive but that doesn't mean others couldn't take advantage of it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "1guest"
Gina, Michael may be alive but that doesn't mean others couldn't take advantage of it.

Sorry I don't understand....are you implying that "others" planted symbolical clues to cultivate the idea that he is alive? But what do they have to gain? Money I don't think so, believers are not so many to count in the sales figures  :?
Or maybe I don't understand what you are trying to say
Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 04:27:31 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Sorry I don't understand....are you implying that "others" planted symbolical clues to cultivate the idea that he is alive? But what do they have to gain? Money I don't think so, believers are not too many to count in the sales figures  :?
Or maybe I don't understand what you are trying to say
I'm with Gina, please explain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Le Papillon Bleu, i always thought there are other ways to fake a death than leaving a manslaughter trial behind. If so, then it would be a logical think to come back. Because if his plan was to never come back then why these clues you all discovered in this forum? Just to let us know that he is alive? What;s the use? As a gift for fans maybe? Don't worry , don't cry, i am alive. Could be and we are grateful if that's what he wanted. But then what's with this trial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
no, i meant will there be a physical comeback? Purelove, Souza are knowers.
I don't think he will come back.

In this case he has to be dead.
no come-back = dead IMO
no no no...to me it does not mean that...to me it is like 'i'm alive and i want to live my life ...my personal precious life that's left for me' but the thing is that if indeed it's a hoax he should have changed the death-scene....the drugs and stuff...with "he fell off the stairs and 'died" :(

If you believe this is a hoax, you should believe in a comeback. Because like you said Le Papillon, if he did the hoax just to run away and live his life, he wouldn't involve Murray in. He would have done such a simple hoax like a car accident or a simple heart attack. He would have given a couple of simple clues to let us know that he is alive but as you know, we keep on finding new clues everyday. So this is much much more than just a simple run away plan. Now cheer up sweety and smile again because we will see the King again in flesh and bone. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
no no no...to me it does not mean that...to me it is like 'i'm alive and i want to live my life ...my personal precious life that's left for me' but the thing is that if indeed it's a hoax he should have changed the death-scene....the drugs and stuff...with "he fell off the stairs and 'died" :(

I do not believe this version. Maybe my obsession of trying to understand him distorted his image in my head but I simply don't think Michael would fake his death for less than  saving the world, vengeance, proving a point about the media, fighting prejudice and so on.

I don't see him hiding on a distant island for the rest of his life. Unless he takes me with him :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 04:37:12 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
no, i meant will there be a physical comeback? Purelove, Souza are knowers.
I don't think he will come back.

In this case he has to be dead.
no come-back = dead IMO

If you believe this is a hoax, you should believe in a comeback. Because like you said Le Papillon, if he did the hoax just to run away and live his life, he wouldn't involve Murray in. He would have done such a simple hoax like a car accident or a simple heart attack. He would have given a couple of simple clues to let us know that he is alive but as you know, we keep on finding new clues everyday. So this is much much more than just a simple run away plan. Now cheer up sweety and smile again because we will see the King again in flesh and bone. ;)
:D okay okay i'm back on my feet fiuhhhhh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Le Papillon Bleu, i always thought there are other ways to fake a death than leaving a manslaughter trial behind. If so, then it would be a logical think to come back. Because if his plan was to never come back then why these clues you all discovered in this forum? Just to let us know that he is alive? What;s the use? As a gift for fans maybe? Don't worry , don't cry, i am alive. Could be and we are grateful if that's what he wanted. But then what's with this trial?
That's what i ask myself some times .....i guess it must be something big? maybe these people are selling drugs to celebrities ? that's why they die each and every day in hotel rooms and so on? maybe he tries to expose them...maybe...maybe not....i'm running into circles here....my feet are on fire  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
It is very late here and I'm sorry I have to go to bed now.
It was an interesting evening, thank you all for being here.

Good night everyone, good night dear Michael, wherever you are.....on that distant island in Pacific  :lol: or in heaven  :cry:

I love you and miss you like crazy  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"others" planted symbolical clues to cultivate the idea that he is alive

Yes. And yes, believers are in a small percentage, the BOOM was not as expected, probably that's why they stopped planting.
Michael i alive to me but i don't buy any clues. If the clues are real and not just to mess with our heads, and he doesn't come back,  then there is a nonsense and a big paradox.
For me, Michael is alive because the funeral told me so and not some crazy fakers, insiders, birds, cryptical messages , you tube videos and all these stuff that's not even fun anymore, just boring. The funeral was for me the movie Michael directed and i got my answers there. I guess you are just as tired of fake clues and dots as i am.
To sum up, my opinion is that Michael is alive, did it for himself, will never come back and all these clues are BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good night everyone, good night dear Michael, wherever you are.....on that distant island in Pacific  :lol: or in heaven  :cry:

Good night Gina and the hoax family ...it's morning here  :lol: bed  :geek: awaits
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Souza this is the picture you are talking about two different MJs. People said that this one was at the backstage and the double was at the stage and showed this picture as a proof. But I do not see the one at the stage and this one behind the stage in a picture. Where is the picture we see both of them at the same time? If there's, I'd love to see.

Please don't tell me you think this picture resembles the one ON stage... I don't need a picture of both of them (and there is none) to see that these are two different persons. The fact that you knew what picture I meant tells me you DO think he looks different in this picture.

Okay, need to go now. I will see if I can find strength to show AGAIN why I am sure O2 dude is not Mike when I coma back, but I doubt it. Anyways, it's off topic so please continue this discussion in the O2 subforum.

Yes, it is the same Michael. I explained it by giving a picture example in my first post. I'm pretty sure that people would doubt if these two are the same if I showed these pictures separately. It's just becoz of the lighting.

That's photoshop, not lighting.

I will post my last pictures about this issue, hopefully you will get what I mean. I am not being disrespectful, I am simply saying O2 dude is not Michael.

I have shopped a picture from Mike from 2005 into O2 dude and put it next to O2 dude for comparison. Not the same person. I don't look at details because they can be altered with photoshop, prostetic make-up and stuff like that, I am looking from a distance. Lips/mouth totally don't match, the lines next to the mouth don't match when they smile (Mike has a U-shape, while O2 dude has a V-shape, hope you get what I mean) and Mike's nose is wider and cleft is shorter and rounder.

One might argue that that picture was taken 4 years before the O2 press conference and that people can change in 4 years. I agree, that is totally possible with plastic surgery and all of that and I would totally buy that, if I hadn't seen a picture from Michael only 1 day after the press conference, where he seems to look EXACTLY like he looked in 2005. Round, full lips, short round cleft, instead of a long small cleft, and the wider nose again.

The guy behind the curtain looks like the man from March 6 and 2005 as well, round lips, short cleft. Crappy quality, but still.

O2 dude has painted lips, if you zoom in you can actually see the original shape, which is pretty thin and straight:

Michael on the other hand always had round, full lips, and he had them still on March 6:

So, that's it. That was my last attempt and I will never discuss it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hugs P<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Good night Gina and the hoax family ...it's morning here  :lol: bed  :geek: awaits

Night to both of you. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions