Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Souza wrote:
Let them show their true colors, we know who will have the best laugh in the end.
I absolutely agree. This not only applys to the posters who come on here and try to get a reaction out of the believers/hoax investigators but IMO also can be said about members here on the forum.  8-)

Yesterday I was reading the comments on this thread and I already saw it heading in the direction of a lock down. I went offline for a minute and sure enough it was locked when I got back online. I will also say I was disappointed that it got locked.

My reasons though besides it being a great lesson for the hoaxers here but more so for freedom of speech regardless if it goes against what the majority feel here on the forum about Michael being alive. What I am about to say will most likely give some people a feeling of wtf no she didn't just say that...lol

This whole thing here in this thread from all the multiple personalities mocking us is a good example of how hoaxers respond. Most responded with just their own
feelings/opinions.  :|

Regardless of the posters intentions and that they lacked evidence to back up their claim of Michael being dead neither did the members/believers/hoaxers/Soldiers bring evidence that he is alive.  :shock:

There is going to come a time when Michael is gonna reveal himself completely and come out from behind the curtain; he is going to need the support of his Soldiers for his return to be safe. If his Soldiers get flustered and frustrated now when a little ole troll comes along; how in the world can he really depend on his Soldiers when it really counts?

I was going to post yesterday but the thread was locked and I am very glad to see it re-opened. Thanks Souza. Now would be a good time to really come together in unity.  8-)

I am ending my post with some words of wisdom that have been there for over a year now. I pray we do it better than what we have been doing for the last year.  ;)

One more thing; yes I am convinced Michael uses this forum...

[youtube:1taka6to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0CP0CL7yEQ[/youtube:1taka6to]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
by TS » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 pm
1-7. Why Would the “Return” Depend on Hoaxers?

Several have asked: why would the timing of the MJ return be dependent (at least partly) upon few thousand hoax believers, and their understanding/accepting the TIAI information? A simple answer is that the reaction of the few before the return, can be a pretty good indicator of the reaction of the many after the return
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

But think about it. After returning, MJ can speak publicly about the environment and other issues related to healing the world; but with some aspects, well I think you can figure things out. As soon as MJ returns, there will be a stampede on all the hoax forums; there will be tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands, suddenly interested in what we have been investigating and saying all along. So if we hoax believers now are united on the reasons for the hoax: it will be much more effective when others come asking questions, than if we are all confused and disagreeing on the reasons for the hoax.
1-11. The Lynyrd Skynyrd Example

Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed. But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story. Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”. Then the band chimed in, and started singing along. Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear the real band singing it, not them! The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact, if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!
...once the opposition to MJ’s message has gone away, then MJ will be ready to “Return”!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
OK.....

I truly hope these guests will prove me wrong .....
I truly hope there's a chance to change that attitude I had to deal with a long time now.

Come on girls.....can you do that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
One more thing; yes I am convinced Michael uses this forum...[/b][/color]
[youtube:3vymio6x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0CP0CL7yEQ[/youtube:3vymio6x]

LOL, I agree. And I think I might even have banned his ass a few times. How funny would it be to come into the chat, telling the truth by saying you're MJ, then get your ass kicked and told you're an annoying troll? I bet no one ever dares to say that to him face to face, so that must be funny to him. Just think of it, wouldn't you if you were in his shoes? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
[youtube:24xeyq62]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0CP0CL7yEQ[/youtube:24xeyq62]

LOL, I agree. And I think I might even have banned his ass a few times. How funny would it be to come into the chat, telling the truth by saying you're MJ, then get your ass kicked and told you're an annoying troll? I bet no one ever dares to say that to him face to face, so that must be funny to him. Just think of it, wouldn't you if you were in his shoes? :lol:
Well i think he chooses his words very wise so he never got banned ...IF indeed he is/was here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
[youtube:4d3dmy71]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0CP0CL7yEQ[/youtube:4d3dmy71]

Well i think he chooses his words very wise so he never got banned ...IF indeed he is/was here.

Some of his charachters maybe, but others might have liked to play around. You heard the man, he likes MORPH.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
[youtube:2h38zsa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0CP0CL7yEQ[/youtube:2h38zsa0]

Some of his charachters maybe, but others might have liked to play around. You heard the man, he likes MORPH.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
:lol:  :lol: I would !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

by GINAFELICIA » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:23 pm
I think in english they say "when the hell will freeze" or something like that.....
When the hell will freeze they will try to answer because they are set on "Michael is dead - RIP Michael" like robots.

Good night.
It's "when hell freezes over". I know what you're saying, it's like "over my dead body".These guys obviously feel confident that they are right and are obnoxiously arrogant about it as well. Just the way some personalities are like. Has anyone seen a reality show called, "Bully Beatdown", where someone has been bullied, the bully is invited to take on a fighter, but they don't know the fighter is stronger. The winning money goes to the victim. After they get whupped, their personality usually changes to less arrogant and more understanding of how they had acted in bullying. Psychology I guess. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I guess I'm saying that the only thing that will put non-believers in their places is Michael's return, but strong evidence as Souza presents could also make them think, hopefully.
TS
I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact, if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!
MJ may have morphed into several members we've chatted with here, I feel strongly. 8-)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
by GINAFELICIA » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:23 pm
I think in english they say "when the hell will freeze" or something like that.....
When the hell will freeze they will try to answer because they are set on "Michael is dead - RIP Michael" like robots.

Good night.
It's "when hell freezes over". I know what you're saying, it's like "over my dead body".These guys obviously feel confident that they are right and are obnoxiously arrogant about it as well. Just the way some personalities are like. Has anyone seen a reality show called, "Bully Beatdown", where someone has been bullied, the bully is invited to take on a fighter, but they don't know the fighter is stronger. The winning money goes to the victim. After they get whupped, their personality usually changes to less arrogant and more understanding of how they had acted in bullying. Psychology I guess. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I guess I'm saying that the only thing that will put non-believers in their places is Michael's return, but strong evidence as Souza presents could also make them think, hopefully.
TS
MJ may have morphed into several members we've chatted with here, I feel strongly. 8-)  :)
Maybe TS talks about himself  :lol:  :lol:  'we'/some of us reject his theories and said unkind things to him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lilwendy"
@~Souza~ Thank you! LOL  I was reading the antics on here yesterday and then saw it was locked.  I was kind of... upset... because, while I don't agree with ridicule, I didn't wish them silenced either.  I kid you not, I thought to myself if it was still open I would have encouraged two things 1. for them to answer TS's questions (the ones you posted) and 2. for them to state why they believe he is dead (and to back it up).

I have always maintained that I do not form an opinion then shut my mind to everything else that goes counter to it.  I keep an open mind and always want to hear if someone has a different opinion.  It is very possible that what I believe is wrong and I can't be so self righteous to think otherwise.  It just so happens based on my research, I believe that what I believe is right. :-)  But I'm open to being proven wrong.

So thanks for reopening it and to all those who believe MJ is dead, please take the time, and be patient, to show us where you believe we are blinded.  Remember, if it's coming from a place of love, we will gladly listen.... well I guess I can only speak for me... I will gladly listen.  :D

I agree with you lilwendy! I keep an open mind to every opinion i hear or read. I do not say rude things to people just because i don't like what they say. I'll try to put myself in to their shoes first, research, try to find facts and only after that i can agree or disagree with them. Non believers please do not judge us before you know all the facts. Please back up your opinion.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

That would be so funny! Imagine any of us fighting with Michael here in forum ...  cursing him and asking him to leave!
I think he can have lots of fun here!  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

bec

I am pretty sure that I have, on at least one occasion, accused Michael Jackson of ripping off my theory  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

[youtube:1f76j1dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0CP0CL7yEQ[/youtube:1f76j1dw]

Imagine that Souza, that would be priceless. He will have a press conference when he will come back and state, that he got his ass banned from Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigatiors. He will say they open a forum in my honor and they kicked my ass out.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
[youtube:h3kvtyfa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0CP0CL7yEQ[/youtube:h3kvtyfa]

Imagine that Souza, that would be priceless. He will have a press conference when he will come back and state, that he got his ass banned from Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigatiors. He will say they open a forum in my honor and they kicked my ass out.  :lol:

Oh my gosh you guys have me laughing so hard!!! If I was MJ I definitely would have several profiles and i would even talk to myself to make sure people don't know I'm one in the same!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Re: the clip above, totally off topic, I could look at his mouth form a smile all day... it's something about how it moves and kinda curves in the corners.... oh I'm not explaining myself well... anyway, I find it most fascinating! :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "bec"
I am pretty sure that I have, on at least one occasion, accused Michael Jackson of ripping off my theory  :oops:

that's funny :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
[youtube:3p66eb3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0CP0CL7yEQ[/youtube:3p66eb3w]

very funny

this reminds me of a story about Elvis, I don't know if it's true.

The story is that Elvis himself participated in a contest for the best Elvis impersonator and he lost  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions