This is not my home. Home is where my family is. This is a cold PHPBB platform, where i can't even find Michael anymore. This all turned to be about you, smart superior members who "know better".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Quote from: "1guest"
Believers, chill, you have nothing to prove to non-believers. Why are you so upset? You are trying too hard and that makes you look angry and frustrated. This is not a contest and it's not a narcisistic battle between believers team and non-believers either. I thought all this energy you put in this forum is for Michael himself and not for rude answers caused by other's belief. And if you can only handle believers around why don't you just ban people who think different. This way your comfort is not disturbed anymore and your community will be even stronger feeding each other with hopes, L.O.V.E. and sweet waiting, without trolls, haters aka non-believers.
Patricia, Sandy, Key 1guest ETC, would you please stick to one username and stop pretending you are a different guest everytime? We don't tolerate trolls in here
And chill, nobody is attacking anyone, but stop trolling
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

I thought moderators know how to trace an ip at least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh, or does it look more encouraging for your members to make all those guests look as 1?:) ok, be it. we are one and the same and we are trolls! there, you can go on with your nice topics about your love for Michael now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Quote from: "1guest"
oh, or does it look more encouraging for your members to make all those guests look as 1?:) ok, be it. we are one and the same and we are trolls! there, you can go on with your nice topics about your love for Michael now.
:?  :?:  :?:  :?
Mods can check IPs.
Good, then you have nothing to do on this forum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

if mods can check ip's , you just proved you're useless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

You make no sense, I'll lock this thread, again we don't want trolls on this forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I will reopen this thread. Let them show their true colors, we know who will have the best laugh in the end.

For the non-believers stalking this forum, I have a few questions to start with, to give you a chance to show us why we are nutcases. If you can answer all these questions with a good argumented answer, I will have some more for you, but I don't think I will have to.

Michael:

M1. After watching MJ videos including Thriller and Ghosts: is there any reason why MJ would not have thought to do a real life Thriller—especially since he was married to LMP, and the Elvis hoax death theory is very well known?

M2. If MJ did plan a hoax death, is there any time that would fit better with a full moon (Thriller) and 777 than: 6-25-09 death (77 days to 9-9-09), 7-7-09 memorial (full moon & 7 years from will), 9-3-09 burial (7 days to 9-9-09, & almost full moon), and all the other numerology?

M3. Being a big fan of old movies, and also choosing to remake Gilda in TII: it’s not possible that MJ was unaware of Mundson/Macready faking his death in Gilda (and also sharing MJ’s birthday).  So if MJ was not planning on faking his death: would he be so cruel as to include Gilda in TII, and make his fans think he was planning a hoax death when in reality he was not?

Statistics:

S1. Even if MJ was unaware of the hoax death in Gilda: what are the chances that he accidentally did a remake of a fake death by an actor sharing his own birthday?

S2. What are the odds that all the hoax numerology and timing is merely coincidence (and show your calculations, not just your answer)? (see challenge in quotes below).

S3. Things which occur randomly, and are not planned, will happen more than once.  So can you give at least one example of a similar death timing, that happened by chance—where the timing repeatedly fit with specific three-digit and/or four-digit numbers (not single-digit numbers), numbers that were emphasized by that same person before the death (hint: neither Elvis nor 2pac come anywhere close)?

Family:

F1. From the death to the burial more than two months later, why did we never see a single tear shed from a single family member (not even Paris, in her touching speech at the memorial)?  And why did the children looked bored at the memorial?  And why did the adults all wear dark glasses (so that we could not see the tears, or not see the lack of tears)?

F2. Are we to believe that MJ’s own family is ignorant of his role in the Liberian Girl video?  And if not, then why did they allow Liberian Girl pictures to dominate both the memorial and the burial?  Would they be so cruel, as to send fans the message that he is hiding behind the camera and running The Show—if in reality MJ was actually dead???

F3. Why was the burial delayed for a world-record longest time?  And why did the family schedule it for 9-3-09: unless it had to do with the 7 days to 9-9-09, and the full moon (on 9-4-09)?

F4. Why was the funeral recorded on a movie set? (see video).

[youtube:lz4nzmhb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqLFYYHxk0A[/youtube:lz4nzmhb]

Quote from: "TS"
$999 Reward!!!

On the one year anniversary of 9-9-09, this is a very fitting time to offer this $999 reward.  The reward will go to the first person who can show mathematically and statistically, that there is one chance in any number less than a million (1 chance in 999,999 or 1 chance in 500,000, etc), that all the MJ numerology listed in step 3 below happened by chance.

Anyone can accept this offer, but they must do each of the following 5 steps.

Step 1: Carefully read each of the following three times: all of this post, and TIAI Updates #4b, #4c, #5a, #5d, #6 (especially #6-8 & #6-9).

Step 2: Start a post (in the TIAI subforum) titled: “$999 Claim, By John Doe [don’t use this name, use your own username]”.  Include in your post steps 3 and 4, below; also, any discussion regarding step 5 should be done in this same thread.

Step 3: Show your calculations for each separate numerology (a. to l.) happening by chance {for an example, see the 12:21 phone call time, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.
Be sure to include:
a. The 911 call was in the first few seconds of 12:21
b. 12:21 to 2:26 is 2 hours and 5 minutes on June 25; 2 + 5 = 7
c. 1,221 + 226 = 1447; 1 + 4 + 4 + 7 = 16; 1 + 6 = 7
d. Memorial 7th day of 7th month, 7 years after will (and full moon)
e. 77 days from “death” to 9-9-09
f. 7 days from “burial” to 9-9-09 (and almost full moon)
g. THIS IS IT vowels = 999
h. HIS (HIStory and THIS IS IT) backwards = 1998
i. 1998 autograph; 1998 - 666 = 1332 / 4 = 333 + 666 = 999
j. 777 + 999 = 1776
k. All of these numbers (333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998) are divisible by 111
l. 8 + 16 + 1977 = 2001; 6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040 (space intros for Elvis and MJ)

Step 4: Show your calculations for the combination of all these numerologies happening by chance.  Your answer here at step 4 must be 1 chance in 999,999 or less (because one chance in a million or more does not qualify for the reward).

Step 5: Allow me to question/challenge your calculations.

If you can defend your calculations and statistics by answering my questions/challenges: then PM your mailing address to me, and I will send you $999 (U.S. dollars) via Western Union!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@~Souza~ Thank you! LOL  I was reading the antics on here yesterday and then saw it was locked.  I was kind of... upset... because, while I don't agree with ridicule, I didn't wish them silenced either.  I kid you not, I thought to myself if it was still open I would have encouraged two things 1. for them to answer TS's questions (the ones you posted) and 2. for them to state why they believe he is dead (and to back it up).

I have always maintained that I do not form an opinion then shut my mind to everything else that goes counter to it.  I keep an open mind and always want to hear if someone has a different opinion.  It is very possible that what I believe is wrong and I can't be so self righteous to think otherwise.  It just so happens based on my research, I believe that what I believe is right. :-)  But I'm open to being proven wrong.

So thanks for reopening it and to all those who believe MJ is dead, please take the time, and be patient, to show us where you believe we are blinded.  Remember, if it's coming from a place of love, we will gladly listen.... well I guess I can only speak for me... I will gladly listen.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Speaking of Ghosts, in it he died, went to ash and then came back to life with the bad man gone and those "normal" people having a real acceptance of him for who he really was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't know why do you think they care about those questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

They probably don't, but that's okay. In this case we gave them the opportunity to actually back up their claims. If they can't or won't answer them and still keep screaming that he's dead, then they are simply ignorant and my point is proven.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I think in english they say "when the hell will freeze" or something like that.....
When the hell will freeze they will try to answer because they are set on "Michael is dead - RIP Michael" like robots.

Good night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

They probably don't, but that's okay. In this case we gave them the opportunity to actually back up their claims. If they can't or won't answer them and still keep screaming that he's dead, then they are simply ignorant and my point is proven.
;) And some called us 'mean" for "smelling' their stinky ass trolls   from a distance :lol:  :lol:
Why are you so interested troll to know "Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?" wanna come in and check for yourself? oopss sorry the door is closed for you...click your heels 3 times   and go in your world Mj ain't gonna answer the door    :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

;) And some called us 'mean" for "smelling' their stinky ass trolls   from a distance :lol:  :lol:

I know there's no point talking to these people because if they are who I suspect they are - I just know there's no point.
And I don't think I'm wrong about who they are. Their mission is just to make some believers life a living hell.

Whatever......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions