Quote from: GINAFELICIA
Quote from: paul
Quote from: paul
He comes here on a regular basis.

What makes you think so?

He just would,wouldn't he? I know I would.it's no secret that he's still alive....amongst friends & family and of course you believers.It's just that we're the minority,and to the minority you're all as nutty as fruitcakes,without sounding disrespectful.

Are you a friend Paul? because you say "you believers", not "us believers"
oh, I know people think we are nuts. It is their right, maybe we really are nuts.

No,not a friend
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Okkkk.....thank you for your answer Paul.  I suppose you aren't family either, so you have to be a believer after all  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just had to laugh.  Not at anyone in particular- just the situation.  We so often wonder if family, friends, or Michael himself would be on here.  But then again, we never know.  So... any one of them could pop in and say, really, I am ..... (insert any jackson, close friend, Michael)- and we'd be like... BE GONE!  :lol:

Ah...the perils and thrills of the Internet!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
"IF" he is viewing our site, if YOU are reading this Michael...then I want you to know, that we are waiting.  We love you and we just don't know what else we are suppose to be doing. LOL
As for me...I'm getting up in the morning and praying to Jah to stay OFF this site because I need to take off the 50 pounds I've put on after losing 130, just by sitting here waiting for YOU to come home to us.
Again...I'm laughing.
I'm trying to just check in here during the day, and not sit here.  So if you don't see me or it appears I'm on it's just because I left the page up.
But, friends, between us (close your eyes Michael), why don't we plot to catch him!  We'll plant a topic and see if he responds, or if TMZ does.
There I go, laughing again.
Love you Michael, love you Fanily...
I know it's hard to stay away from here and I also have the habit while browsing here take a snack or 2, 3 or whenever I think it's enough. :lol:
Luckely I don't have to lose weight, maybe even put some weight on, but still I don't want to get addicted to this forum, but I guess it's already to late. :oops:
Maybe we should try to put some questions or observations here and see if we get some kind of reaction. :)

We are all forum addicted  :lol:  unforturnately. We need to go to a rehab center for the hoaxaholics. This is like a drug, I say to myself, ok, today no forum, the next thing I know I am here.  :lol:

How nice to see we're all admitting that we're addicted to the hoax and to this forum :lol: This page is always the first place that I get on when I'm on the internet.. It is so good to be with people like me who are also addicted and crazy. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
"IF" he is viewing our site, if YOU are reading this Michael...then I want you to know, that we are waiting.  We love you and we just don't know what else we are suppose to be doing. LOL
As for me...I'm getting up in the morning and praying to Jah to stay OFF this site because I need to take off the 50 pounds I've put on after losing 130, just by sitting here waiting for YOU to come home to us.
Again...I'm laughing.
I'm trying to just check in here during the day, and not sit here.  So if you don't see me or it appears I'm on it's just because I left the page up.
But, friends, between us (close your eyes Michael), why don't we plot to catch him!  We'll plant a topic and see if he responds, or if TMZ does.
I know it's hard to stay away from here and I also have the habit while browsing here take a snack or 2, 3 or whenever I think it's enough. :lol:
Luckely I don't have to lose weight, maybe even put some weight on, but still I don't want to get addicted to this forum, but I guess it's already to late. :oops:
Maybe we should try to put some questions or observations here and see if we get some kind of reaction. :)

We are all forum addicted  :lol:  unforturnately. We need to go to a rehab center for the hoaxaholics. This is like a drug, I say to myself, ok, today no forum, the next thing I know I am here.  :lol:

How nice to see we're all admitting that we're addicted to the hoax and to this forum :lol: This page is always the first place that I get on when I'm on the internet.. It is so good to be with people like me who are also addicted and crazy. :lol:

Who are you calling crazy? Can't be me. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

It can't be me either. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okkkk.....thank you for your answer Paul.  I suppose you aren't family either, so you have to be a believer after all  :mrgreen:

Not family or a believer either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Again...I'm laughing.

She is calling me crazy  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
I just had to laugh.  Not at anyone in particular- just the situation.  We so often wonder if family, friends, or Michael himself would be on here.  But then again, we never know.  So... any one of them could pop in and say, really, I am ..... (insert any jackson, close friend, Michael)- and we'd be like... BE GONE!  :lol:

It is a normal reaction in my opinion.

Yesterday I was reading about Jay Leno's deposition in 2005 trial and he said he was making phonecalls to children in hospitals who wanted to talk to him and usually he had to spend the first 10 minutes convincing people it was Jay Leno himself at the phone.

And notice - he was alive and still had to convince people it was him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "vangogh"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

OK misterious guest, I understand you can't reveal your status here, can you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Again...I'm laughing.

Aw, you poor thing, wanna talk about it? :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Again...I'm laughing.
Maybe we should try to put some questions or observations here and see if we get some kind of reaction. :)[/qu

Aw you poor thing,wanna talk about it?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Again...I'm laughing.
Maybe we should try to put some questions or observations here and see if we get some kind of reaction. :)[/qu

Aw you poor thing,wanna talk about it?  ;)
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

Quote from: "vangogh"

I think she asked Paul. Or are you one and the same?

Not a friend, not a believer, not family... leaves enemy, hater or troll. All three are not really appreciated here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"

It is a normal reaction in my opinion.

Yesterday I was reading about Jay Leno's deposition in 2005 trial and he said he was making phonecalls to children in hospitals who wanted to talk to him and usually he had to spend the first 10 minutes convincing people it was Jay Leno himself at the phone.

And notice - he was alive and still had to convince people it was him.
Oh, totally- how many stories do we have of Michael calling people and them hanging up on him.  Now, imagine when he comes back... Or pops up on a forum.   :lol: Poor baby! He better have his DNA test in hand and Katherine and the kids there nonstop vouching for him. Well, he can call me, too- I'll vouch for him ANYDAY!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal