Quote from: "vangogh"
Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?
Yes. don't you? :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm sure he does; and if he's reading this, Michael, I am so sorry for the loss of Elizabeth, I know how much she meant to you. You and her family are in my prayers. She's in a better place, out of suffering. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I'm sure he does; and if he's reading this, Michael, I am so sorry for the loss of Elizabeth, I know how much she meant to you. You and her family are in my prayers. She's in a better place, out of suffering. <3

MJFAN,you sound so kind and caring with your words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"

Whilst I find MJFAN so kind and caring with her beautiful words,Papillon bleu,I find your rolling eyes very rude and hurtful,as it makes me feel my question was a stupid one....I mean.....how dare I ask such a darn stupid question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"IF" he is viewing our site, if YOU are reading this Michael...then I want you to know, that we are waiting.  We love you and we just don't know what else we are suppose to be doing. LOL
As for me...I'm getting up in the morning and praying to Jah to stay OFF this site because I need to take off the 50 pounds I've put on after losing 130, just by sitting here waiting for YOU to come home to us.
Again...I'm laughing.
I'm trying to just check in here during the day, and not sit here.  So if you don't see me or it appears I'm on it's just because I left the page up.
But, friends, between us (close your eyes Michael), why don't we plot to catch him!  We'll plant a topic and see if he responds, or if TMZ does.
There I go, laughing again.
Love you Michael, love you Fanily...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
"IF" he is viewing our site, if YOU are reading this Michael...then I want you to know, that we are waiting.  We love you and we just don't know what else we are suppose to be doing. LOL
As for me...I'm getting up in the morning and praying to Jah to stay OFF this site because I need to take off the 50 pounds I've put on after losing 130, just by sitting here waiting for YOU to come home to us.
Again...I'm laughing.
I'm trying to just check in here during the day, and not sit here.  So if you don't see me or it appears I'm on it's just because I left the page up.
But, friends, between us (close your eyes Michael), why don't we plot to catch him!  We'll plant a topic and see if he responds, or if TMZ does.
I know it's hard to stay away from here and I also have the habit while browsing here take a snack or 2, 3 or whenever I think it's enough. :lol:
Luckely I don't have to lose weight, maybe even put some weight on, but still I don't want to get addicted to this forum, but I guess it's already to late. :oops:
Maybe we should try to put some questions or observations here and see if we get some kind of reaction. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
There was a time when I was so sure....now I don't know what to think ...it's a little difficult to read a forum when you are dead......

But if he is alive I think yes, he is reading and posting and talking to the members here

plz Ginafelicia,don't stop believing that MJ IS alive. we need you too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Quote from: "MJFAN7"

MJFAN,you sound so kind and caring with your words.

Thank you. :) I know what it's like to lose a bestfriend to death, and that's why I send my deepest condolences to Michael and Elizabeth's family.

[center:2wvpx4cs]
A Better Place

She’s in a better place right now
Than she’s ever been before;
All pain is gone; she’s now at rest;
Nothing troubles her anymore.

It’s we who feel the burden of
Our sadness and our grief;.
We have to cry, to mourn our loss,
Before we get relief.

We know we’ll reconnect with her
At the end of each life’s road;
We’ll see her cherished face again
When we release our earthly load.

By Joanna Fuchs
[/center:2wvpx4cs]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Whilst I find MJFAN so kind and caring with her beautiful words,Papillon bleu,I find your rolling eyes very rude and hurtful,as it makes me feel my question was a stupid one....I mean.....how dare I ask such a darn stupid question.
Sorry for writing in my native language translated in american  english ..let me write it again :
"vangogh" :"Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?"
me: "Yes I think YOU do "  ;)
The End
P.S: Have we met before vangogh? Peter pan "whatever" ex-user is that you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Michelle"
I also think Michael is here among us.......why not? It's such an easy way to access the believers, and i'm sure he haven't made the hoax just for himself, i mean the clues are there for a reason. I think Michael being here or other hoax site would be a really smart move. And we all know how intelligent he is!  ;)

You are so right...it would be a very smart move ;) There is a reason for everything...I feel like we just need patience.... easier said, than done!
Blessings Always!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry for writing in my native language translated in american  english ..let me write it again :
"vangogh" :"Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?"
me: "Yes I think YOU do "  ;)
The End
P.S: Have we met before vangogh? Peter pan "whatever" ex-user is that you?

Forgive me...I'm very sensitive sometimes and take things to heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Ugh...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "allforlove"
Again...I'm laughing.
I know it's hard to stay away from here and I also have the habit while browsing here take a snack or 2, 3 or whenever I think it's enough. :lol:
Luckely I don't have to lose weight, maybe even put some weight on, but still I don't want to get addicted to this forum, but I guess it's already to late. :oops:
Maybe we should try to put some questions or observations here and see if we get some kind of reaction. :)

We are all forum addicted  :lol:  unforturnately. We need to go to a rehab center for the hoaxaholics. This is like a drug, I say to myself, ok, today no forum, the next thing I know I am here.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "allforlove"
Again...I'm laughing.

We are all forum addicted  :lol:  unforturnately. We need to go to a rehab center for the hoaxaholics. This is like a drug, I say to myself, ok, today no forum, the next thing I know I am here.  :lol:
And here I find myself again. :lol: But as long as we don't hurt anyone with our addiction it's oke I guess. ;) To be honest I don't want to go to rehab,I like it to much. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I like the red jacket in your signature picture
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions