Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

• 21 Replies

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

• on: March 21, 2011, 03:53:01 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I'm not sure. I think he might, because he might want to really know what the fans are thinking and how they're analyzing the hoax, and we're the #1 Hoax site... soo I don't see how he could pull off such an amazing thought out hoax like this, and then not even read the fans'/investigators' responses? :?

But then again, he might not have the time. So maybe he sent someone (cough) TS (cough) to be his informer, and he might tell this person what to say, and this person will tell Michael the responses, etc.  :?  :)
That would be my first guess too. I don't think he has the time for reading all the things we write but I can imagine him wanting to be informed by someone who he can trust and knows about the hoax.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 22, 2011, 06:43:59 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think I have been the only one on this forum saying that orange was his favorite color, funny how someone else suddenly mentions it.

Van Gogh was a wonderful artist, who died poor and was never really understood. Tragic when you see how appreciated his work is now. I know some of his descendants. Unfortunately his talent wasn't inherited by them.

But VanGogh, why your question? And to answer it: yes I am pretty positive he is on this forum. Definitely reading, most likely posting as well. I would be surprised if he wasn't. He's on fan forums too. and this hoax is a masterpiece and he would definitely want to know what we're up to in here and what we think of it. I would do the same and I think we all would, so why woouldn't he? Busy? Probably, but everyone has a few minutes a day to spare.

How do you know orange is his favorite color? I always thought it was red.When I would have to guess I would say, black,red or white, because those colors he wears the most from what I have seen.

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 24, 2011, 01:55:16 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
"IF" he is viewing our site, if YOU are reading this Michael...then I want you to know, that we are waiting.  We love you and we just don't know what else we are suppose to be doing. LOL
As for me...I'm getting up in the morning and praying to Jah to stay OFF this site because I need to take off the 50 pounds I've put on after losing 130, just by sitting here waiting for YOU to come home to us.
Again...I'm laughing.
I'm trying to just check in here during the day, and not sit here.  So if you don't see me or it appears I'm on it's just because I left the page up.
But, friends, between us (close your eyes Michael), why don't we plot to catch him!  We'll plant a topic and see if he responds, or if TMZ does.
There I go, laughing again.
Love you Michael, love you Fanily...
I know it's hard to stay away from here and I also have the habit while browsing here take a snack or 2, 3 or whenever I think it's enough. :lol:
Luckely I don't have to lose weight, maybe even put some weight on, but still I don't want to get addicted to this forum, but I guess it's already to late. :oops:
Maybe we should try to put some questions or observations here and see if we get some kind of reaction. :)

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 25, 2011, 08:20:56 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "allforlove"
"IF" he is viewing our site, if YOU are reading this Michael...then I want you to know, that we are waiting.  We love you and we just don't know what else we are suppose to be doing. LOL
As for me...I'm getting up in the morning and praying to Jah to stay OFF this site because I need to take off the 50 pounds I've put on after losing 130, just by sitting here waiting for YOU to come home to us.
Again...I'm laughing.
I'm trying to just check in here during the day, and not sit here.  So if you don't see me or it appears I'm on it's just because I left the page up.
But, friends, between us (close your eyes Michael), why don't we plot to catch him!  We'll plant a topic and see if he responds, or if TMZ does.
I know it's hard to stay away from here and I also have the habit while browsing here take a snack or 2, 3 or whenever I think it's enough. :lol:
Luckely I don't have to lose weight, maybe even put some weight on, but still I don't want to get addicted to this forum, but I guess it's already to late. :oops:
Maybe we should try to put some questions or observations here and see if we get some kind of reaction. :)

We are all forum addicted  :lol:  unforturnately. We need to go to a rehab center for the hoaxaholics. This is like a drug, I say to myself, ok, today no forum, the next thing I know I am here.  :lol:
And here I find myself again. :lol: But as long as we don't hurt anyone with our addiction it's oke I guess. ;) To be honest I don't want to go to rehab,I like it to much. :mrgreen:

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 25, 2011, 08:46:35 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I like the red jacket in your signature picture
Thanks, me too but even more the man in it! :lol:

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 25, 2011, 11:15:20 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
:) my son is on some kind of game forum and his sister bugs him about it. why don't you go so and so and hang out with people . i said on the forum it is people. a wide variety of people and view points. i know one can't make it their whole lives but interacting with people that you are never going to have the chance to meet is actually intriguing. and maybe addictive  :oops:  ;)

That's how I see it too.How great are the changes of befriending someone at the other side of te world if not through internet? Unless you are someone who's always travelling.Wish I could but unfortunately I don't have that kind of money.

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 25, 2011, 03:06:14 PM
Quote from: "paul"
He comes here on a regular basis.

What makes you think so?

He just would,wouldn't he? I know I would.it's no secret that he's still alive....amongst friends & family and of course you believers.It's just that we're the minority,and to the minority you're all as nutty as fruitcakes,without sounding disrespectful.
Michael always wants to be in control so my guess is that somehow he will get informed about what we are writing.If not by himself then someone close to him.

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 26, 2011, 10:56:23 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Again...I'm laughing.

We are all forum addicted  :lol:  unforturnately. We need to go to a rehab center for the hoaxaholics. This is like a drug, I say to myself, ok, today no forum, the next thing I know I am here.  :lol:

How nice to see we're all admitting that we're addicted to the hoax and to this forum :lol: This page is always the first place that I get on when I'm on the internet.. It is so good to be with people like me who are also addicted and crazy. :lol:

Who are you calling crazy? Can't be me. :mrgreen:

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 26, 2011, 02:35:04 PM
Again...I'm laughing.

Aw, you poor thing, wanna talk about it? :lol:

How nice to see we're all admitting that we're addicted to the hoax and to this forum :lol: This page is always the first place that I get on when I'm on the internet.. It is so good to be with people like me who are also addicted and crazy. :lol:

She is calling me crazy  :lol:  :lol:

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 26, 2011, 02:37:22 PM
Again...I'm laughing.
Maybe we should try to put some questions or observations here and see if we get some kind of reaction. :)[/qu

Aw you poor thing,wanna talk about it?  ;)

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 27, 2011, 11:04:38 AM
OK

There's one you've missed out..employee...

Ohhhhh....I thought I missed journalist.

But it is very interesting ....thank you for making it clear. So did you work for Mr. Jackson in the past or are you working for him now?

I would like the answer to that question too, have you worked or still are working for Michael?

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 27, 2011, 12:40:52 PM

Aw you poor thing,wanna talk about it?  ;)

no talking. nobody is crazy here.  
Of course not.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 29, 2011, 04:26:21 PM
Quote from: "Key Master"
Michael Jackson would never fake his death, he could never get away with it either. He would never do that to Prince Paris and Blanket. Everyone who thinks he is alive are living in fantasy and thats ok, they don't know any better.

No, MJ is not using this forum or any other forum, he isn't even peeing, so...let's move on folks!
I guess you must be a close friend of the family then because you sound so sure. :roll:
If you are a Michael Jackson fan you should know that Michael always treat people with respect, so why don't you.
You're entitled to have your own opinmion, I have mine, let's leave it that way.

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 29, 2011, 04:34:44 PM
Quote from: "KeyMaster"
@Allforlove,

What's an "opinmion"????

Now this shows exactly why you believe MJ is alive, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I have an excuse, as I am not a native English speaker, but I guess I have to write I meant opinion, because you can't figure out what I mean.
Whatever!

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 01, 2011, 12:52:36 PM
Michael using the internet?
First, if I were Michael and had pulled that off, I would die to know about reactions whether I did right according to my goals. I would plan for visiting boards. It would be grossly negligent to not visit boards if there was a planned reason for June 25.
Second, it is part of human nature to ask for feedback to individual actions.
Third, it is part of human nature to want to know that one is being loved.
Fourth, Michael most likely would want his share of fun, too.
I bet he laughed his socks off many times reading our posts.  
And last but not least he would be in the exclusive position of "being dead" which would allow him to be nowhere and everywhere - a true ghost and a perfect internet identity.
So my answer would be yes, Michael would be using the web.
Visiting this board? Certainly.

Oke, you have convinced me.With everything you wrote I have to agree.Being the perfectionist that he is, he has to have control and know how everyone reaction is.I was not sure if Michael himself would read here or someone close to him but now I think it must be read by himself.

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 01:08:32 PM
I have a question for the non believers on this forum. Why are you all here? If you don't believe he has hoaxed his death then why visit a hoax forum, to try to convince us we are wrong? We don't visit non believers forums to tell every member there Michael is still alive.

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 01:50:37 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
I notice that our guests haven't said anything in a while.... 8-)
Are you still there guys??
Maybe they are thinking of a reasonable answer to my question?

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 02:02:25 PM
Quote from: "angranity"
I notice that our guests haven't said anything in a while.... 8-)
Are you still there guys??
Maybe they are thinking of a reasonable answer to my question?

I hope they are too.... But the only reasonable answer is that that figure is none other than Michael! 8-)
That figure? Are you talking about the one in the video?

Doesn't look much like Michael to me..

Oh and by the way, who is this?
This picture was taken after Michael's death.
Doesn't look like Michael to me if you asking.

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 02:39:54 PM
Quote from: "1guest"
I don't think a reply such as "why are you here if you don't believe" make us look secure, but whatever...I for one, like to hear their arguments because if we only talk to each other we may not notice all the aspects of the hoax. But this is not the first time i see this question so probably this is your final response when confronting a "non-believer". Probably easier, who knows.
Anyway, i agree in one aspect Key said: all those involved in the hoax. But this is for me a reason for not returning in public life and not for being dead. And i would love to see a dialogue between the 2 "teams":), especially when non-believers have decent posts as Key had. The fact that we don't like his opinion is a totally different thing and it is only our problem.
It's not my intention to look secure, I just wanna know.And yes this question has been asked before but as far as I know never been answered.It has nothing to do with having trouble to be confronted with non believers.Don't you think it's strange they come here just to tell us he is dead?

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 02:54:38 PM
allforlove, no, i don't find strange that they want to have this dialogue at all. Some probably simply want to make us look bad or sad or nuts, but not all. And i didn't see Key in this category. Also, he claims he worked for Michael, so i would love to hear what he has to say before being thrown away. I was also "welcomed" very cold but i didn't care because i wanted to really communicate with your group. And i am not sorry. I am not important, i am not a valuable guest, but some may be. Have you thought about it? So, let's treat them with respect and to be nice. We never know who we're talking to.
I agree with you and I haven't been rude to anyone on this forum.We don't know who is on the other side that's true but that doens' t make a difference for me.I try to treat every one with respect and only ask to be  treated the same way.

Offline allforlove

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 02, 2011, 05:15:25 PM
And if Michael came and post a message of love you would still call him an impostor who imitates Michael. What message should he post in such way so you could believe him? I'll tell you. None. No matter what.
MJKOP ' sarcasm is fun though:)
Now i'll go before Gina gets me:)), that was really my last post so if anyone uses 1guest please don't swear me, it's not me.
Have a wonderful weekend!
As for me you don't have to go,I like you.Hope you have a wonderful weekend too.