MashMike

A'm almost sure he uses this forum, even if he doesn't post here, he reads it, as much as i know this is the most popular one among other MJ hoax forums
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MissG

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I don't think he uses this forum....maybe reads...but to post something i doubt.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  So sweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

I wish to be as sure as you do about MJ reading this forum.

His bodyguards once said that they would screen forums and fan sites and give MJ a resume of messages because MJ did not read forums himself. This they did to avoid MJ getting hurt or stressed up. Basically, the messages they passed were supportive messages like "Michael we love you" and so.

If M himself would read this forum, which topics or threads would he go to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "RK"
People can change favourite colours. I liked yellow, now I love green and purple.
MJ's favourite colour is orange now because he associates it with our forum.  Thanks MJ.
@guest2...I hope you decide to join and get an account. I remember an amen and thankyou you added to a post of mine and it mean't the world to me.

I agree. :D
I'm always changing favorite colors, I used to like red for the longest time, but then I started to like blue, and then pink, and now my favorite has been sunset orange. :D :lol: I bet next week it will be yellow again. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

I don't see why he would not at least read if he was interested.  And then, being the hands on person that we know him to be, I am sure he might want to chime in from time to time, getting a good chuckle, when people do not know who he was.  If it was me, I sure would be.  As far as busy- most of us are busy, but there are such conveniences as ipad, iphone, blackberries, etc- makes checking in on stuff MUCH easier than they used to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

If I were hiding out, didn't want to be found, had a PLAN and didn't want it thwarted, you can be SURE if there were a group of people that thought they could prove I'm hiding or alive or where I am, I'D BE CHECKING OUT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT ME AND MY PLAN.  I may have to change my game plan...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
If I were hiding out, didn't want to be found, had a PLAN and didn't want it thwarted, you can be SURE if there were a group of people that thought they could prove I'm hiding or alive or where I am, I'D BE CHECKING OUT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT ME AND MY PLAN.  I may have to change my game plan...lol

Agreed! :D :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Agreed.  Michael, we will keep you posted on any and everything that’s going on.  Your safety is our main concern.  What ever you need to know, you can find it here.  Make yourself at home and let us work for you for a change 8-) It’s our honor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Agreed.  Michael, we will keep you posted on any and everything that’s going on.  Your safety is our main concern.  What ever you need to know, you can find it here.  Make yourself at home and let us work for you for a change 8-) It’s our honor.

You are so sweet!   If I were MJ I would give you a....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

we did have that (alleged) assistant or whatever of michael kiss pop in that one time and straighten out a comment someone made about him being in costume and the preliminary , so who knows it might not be that far fetched a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
we did have that (alleged) assistant or whatever of michael kiss pop in that one time and straighten out a comment someone made about him being in costume and the preliminary , so who knows it might not be that far fetched a thought.

I remember that...and who knows I'm sure other celebrities come and check this website too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "fordtocarr"

Exactly my thoughts. Sometimes I do think that probably Michael is changing or making his plans according to our feelings, or our reactions etc. We shouldn't forget the ARG part of the hoax and we are all interacted with this. We are on the plan for sure. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
There was a time when I was so sure....now I don't know what to think ...it's a little difficult to read a forum when you are dead......

But if he is alive I think yes, he is reading and posting and talking to the members here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Fordtocar.....the colour of your font is ORANGE..rofl...I love that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also think Michael is here among us.......why not? It's such an easy way to access the believers, and i'm sure he haven't made the hoax just for himself, i mean the clues are there for a reason. I think Michael being here or other hoax site would be a really smart move. And we all know how intelligent he is!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions