• 4 Replies

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: Eminem

• on: March 19, 2011, 09:35:48 PM
He has a few curious lyrics, so I know why you suspect a connection. I tend to do this too... but I chalk it up to being over hoaxed.

As far as looking deeper to see what someone is REALLY all about, rather then going by first impressions or media hype... I thought we all learned our lesson on this while becoming hoaxers.

Ps. Mr. Mathers apologized to MJ BEFORE 6/25/09. If you're gonna diss someone, do so accurately.

If you think Eminem is all about trashing other people, you are uninformed. Which is fine, but hold your sharp tongue. Walk the walk. Eminem is much deeper. The man has tremendous depth of soul.

bec's fight song:
[youtube:304b5gci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO2wA0Te0wM[/youtube:304b5gci]

Mr. Mathers is the man yeah.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: March 24, 2011, 10:45:09 PM
Quote from: "Mikeyslittlehoaxerisback"
Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "Mikeyslittlehoaxerisback"
Oh'! I hadn't seen that video. No I don't think it's cool to make a guest account but my other account mikeyslittlehoaxer is diactivated right now. I had to reset my password. Thanks for answering my question!!!!

Really? Because I saw you were online the other day. (unless that wasn't you)

I had come on for a minute but I couldn't post or anything so I reset my password I have my account activated now

Same thing happened to me btw. Except I sat there still signed in trying every possible password I could think offor 45 min or so before I gave up. And then the browser with the "you shall not pass" page sat open while I waited to hear from Souza about it for probably an hour or so.

Why you guys so mean to this kid?
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: March 24, 2011, 11:04:58 PM
Ohhh.

I'm sorry I didn't know there was a back story here. That is suspicious, you're right.

Sorry again.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: March 27, 2011, 08:48:54 PM
How in the world can you tell what a guest is viewing anyway?

I mean, yes, I realize you can scroll to the bottom of the page and see who else is viewing that forum, but when it comes to PMs or Admin panel... unless you're in there too, how would you be able to tell?
Are you entertained?