PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Eminem
March 20, 2011, 10:02:47 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "happythoughts"
[youtube:2mb3ocsz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dcVOmEQzKA[/youtube:2mb3ocsz]

Yeah I don't think he's in on it.  :evil:

DISGUSTING.

AGREED!Very disrespectful!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 10:25:48 AM
Quote from: "bec"
He has a few curious lyrics, so I know why you suspect a connection. I tend to do this too... but I chalk it up to being over hoaxed.

As far as looking deeper to see what someone is REALLY all about, rather then going by first impressions or media hype... I thought we all learned our lesson on this while becoming hoaxers.

Ps. Mr. Mathers apologized to MJ BEFORE 6/25/09. If you're gonna diss someone, do so accurately.

If you think Eminem is all about trashing other people, you are uninformed. Which is fine, but hold your sharp tongue. Walk the walk. Eminem is much deeper. The man has tremendous depth of soul.

bec's fight song:
[youtube:70g9atke]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO2wA0Te0wM[/youtube:70g9atke]

Mr. Mathers is the man yeah.

Hey bec, I understand your opinion about eminem is different then most of us.I have to admit I was angry about his song where he dissed Michael.Maybe he really didn't mean it the way it sounded.Just like most people I never took the effort to look any further. :oops: I do believe people can change for the better so if he DID apologized to Michael before 6/25/2009 THEN I think that's a great thing he has done.It isn't easy to admit you are wrong and to apologize for the whole world must be a hard thing to do.About him being in the hoax,I don't think so.Maybe there are people in it who we don't expect to be in on it but I just can't imagine him being one of them.Sorry for my bad English. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 20, 2011, 10:31:20 AM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "bec"
He has a few curious lyrics, so I know why you suspect a connection. I tend to do this too... but I chalk it up to being over hoaxed.

As far as looking deeper to see what someone is REALLY all about, rather then going by first impressions or media hype... I thought we all learned our lesson on this while becoming hoaxers.

Ps. Mr. Mathers apologized to MJ BEFORE 6/25/09. If you're gonna diss someone, do so accurately.

If you think Eminem is all about trashing other people, you are uninformed. Which is fine, but hold your sharp tongue. Walk the walk. Eminem is much deeper. The man has tremendous depth of soul.

bec's fight song:
[youtube:3qeyc50c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO2wA0Te0wM[/youtube:3qeyc50c]

Mr. Mathers is the man yeah.

Hey bec, I understand your opinion about eminem is different then most of us.I have to admit I was angry about his song where he dissed Michael.Maybe he really didn't mean it the way it sounded.Just like most people I never took the effort to look any further. :oops: I do believe people can change for the better so if he DID apologized to Michael before 6/25/2009 THEN I think that's a great thing he has done.It isn't easy to admit you are wrong and to apologize for the whole world must be a hard thing to do.About him being in the hoax,I don't think so.Maybe there are people in it who we don't expect to be in on it but I just can't imagine him being one of them.Sorry for my bad English. :oops:

I wonder if he apologized from all other celebrities he made fun of. And agree, I do not think he is in on the hoax.
Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 10:32:22 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 10:32:01 AM
Quote from: "momof3kids"
Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "Mikeyslittlehoaxerisback"
Oh'! I hadn't seen that video. No I don't think it's cool to make a guest account but my other account mikeyslittlehoaxer is diactivated right now. I had to reset my password. Thanks for answering my question!!!!

Really? Because I saw you were online the other day. (unless that wasn't you)

I could have sworn that I saw mikeyslittlehelper online last night too.....around the same time that this thread showed up.......

So sorry, It was late and I was tired....I meant mikeyslittlehoaxer, not sure why I typed helper! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 20, 2011, 11:21:10 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "momof3kids"
Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "Mikeyslittlehoaxerisback"
Oh'! I hadn't seen that video. No I don't think it's cool to make a guest account but my other account mikeyslittlehoaxer is diactivated right now. I had to reset my password. Thanks for answering my question!!!!

Really? Because I saw you were online the other day. (unless that wasn't you)

I could have sworn that I saw mikeyslittlehelper online last night too.....around the same time that this thread showed up.......

Maybe it is not the same person..  I know the username was mikeylittlehoaxer.. I am not 100% sure. It could be that it is not the same person. Just pm this user and ask.. blessings.

Edit: No, it's the same one. The account is "inactive" right now, but I know for a fact that that account was online at the same time the guest message was sent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

March 20, 2011, 02:38:04 PM
I like Eminem. His songs (well, some of them) are very deep and hold a lot of meaning. I don't think he and Michael were on "friendly" terms though, so I don't think he would be in on it. BUT, however, I do believe that there are lots of celebrities that know about this. More than we suspect. Just my humble opinion, of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

March 20, 2011, 07:47:54 PM
Eminem didn't mean to greatly disrespect Michael Jackson in Just Lose It. But his balcony incident recreation can raise some eyebrows. Of course, many people were riding the hate train. He was just going with the flow.

Eminem talks about Just Lose It and Michael BEFORE 6/25/09: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On Just Lose It: "That was never intended to be anything more than just spoofing pop icons from the 80s. As far as his music, the man is a legend, and, in all honesty, his personal business and what he's got going on and all that, like, I'm neither here nor there with that."

Eminem and Michael connection on YouTube: Dr. Dre's new song 'I Need A Doctor' with Eminem and Skylar Grey was posted through michaeljacksonVEVO's page through a bulletin. Means something significant?

Maybe not. It could be just the runner of the mjVEVO page in the industry promoting other artists' releases. Lady Gaga's Born This Way video was also posted via bulletin through michaeljacksonVEVO.

Of course, there are can only be so many coincidences.

OT: about guests, yeah, I'm considering getting a permanent account, but this is my 2nd post with username 'sept' here. :p
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 20, 2011, 07:56:48 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
I like Eminem. His songs (well, some of them) are very deep and hold a lot of meaning. I don't think he and Michael were on "friendly" terms though, so I don't think he would be in on it. BUT, however, I do believe that there are lots of celebrities that know about this. More than we suspect. Just my humble opinion, of course.

@backstager I agree.

Also about Eminem, just because he might have deep meaning song or he is well informed gives NO ONE the right to do what he did to another person...I don't care who does it...because it's wrong, but I think he has changed for the better and learned from his mistakes. But still, what's wrong is wrong and you take responsibility for your mistakes...also it's not just Eminem, it's others who do the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 08:06:15 PM
Eminem has worked with 50 Cent and Akon (Smack That You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and Rihanna.

Of course, artists work with each other all the time, no matter the relationships with each other. Friend of friend, enemy of friend, it doesn't really stop people from working together most times. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 09:01:14 PM
Quote from: "sept"
Eminem didn't mean to greatly disrespect Michael Jackson in Just Lose It. But his balcony incident recreation can raise some eyebrows. Of course, many people were riding the hate train. He was just going with the flow.

Well even if Eminem (said) he didn't mean to disrespect Michael, he did. He not only mocked Michael's child molestation trials, but he also mocked the rumors about Michael's excessive nose surgery, AND he mocked the pepsi accident, which if I cry from pouring hot chocolate onto my lap, I can't imagine 3rd degree burns to my scalp. All of the things he spoofed in the Just Lose It video had caused immense pain to Michael-- physically and emotionally, so I don't take it as a joke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

March 21, 2011, 02:59:51 AM
Eminem don't know nothing.  MJ didn't really care for him after he disrespected him.  He addressed it during his interview with Geraldo.  That video he made mocking Michael was so mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2011, 09:39:25 AM
Who cares?????  That is so in the past
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2011, 12:38:17 PM
He performed I Need a Doctor on the Grammys this year.....the lyrics are really interesting.
He is singing to/about Dr. Dre....but one lyric stuck out to me:
I need a doctor to bring me back to life

I immediately thought of how Michael perhaps needs a doctor (Dr. Murray, in this case) to bring him back to life......by dying at the hands of an innocent doctor, he needs to show the world they once again have it all wrong.  That's why the trial has to take place and why Murray has to stand up and take it....also why he can be seen relaxed and seemingly unworried about the situation.  By dying at the hands of an innocent doctor, Michael will be brought back to life.  He will reign once again...as the greatest entertainer the world as ever seen.

Blessings and love to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2011, 02:41:55 PM
He's so very rude indeed.Michael Jackson wouldn't dream of telling him anything in confidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions