Re: Keep Da Faith
March 29, 2011, 02:11:29 PM
The following is a You Tube video pertaining to and including an interview with Thome Thome.

Here's the link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 29, 2011, 03:10:43 PM
starchild thanks for video.  I saw it back then when it came out.  What about it?  I don't believe anything negative about Thome-Thome.  Did Estate (MJ) dispute in the press that TT supposedly gave back $5.5M?  And then over a year later (LMBO) Thome pops back in the picture crying to TMZ that the Estate won't pay him for the Advisor work he did for MJ.  Lol   MJ planted that story, in my opinion.

Let's look at it this way.  Take the short film - Ghosts.  Let's say that it was relayed to be a real story.  Let's say that someone called different media to inform anyone that would listen that there was a weird freakish man that lived in a castle/mansion up in Hollywood Hills holding persons against their will.  Let's say that finally this freak let everyone go.  No one wanted to press charges.  Let's say that by the time the press got there, the house was empty, but the evidence showed that something indeed had happened like witnesses and hostages first reported.

Let's say that the press contacted the person that had originally called them, and from that person they were able to contact a few other people for interviews.  Let's say that they called the Mayor (main character) (MJ) (he's in disguise just like in Ghosts), a woman and a child for interviews.  There is proof that these three; along with several others had been held.

Let's say that the Mayor (main character) (MJ) visited a local ABC news station (or they came to him) to give the interview/info about what had happened to him as he was being held by some freak.  Let's say that he was also interviewed by three or four other media outlets and gave same story.

Now.......would any of these particular press/media outlets be able to glean/realize/learn/detect/understand/know and/or figure at any point during said interview, that the Mayor (main character) was actually/really Michael Joe Jackson that they were interviewing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2011, 11:36:13 AM
Everyone, below is a good link from The Michael Zone.

And for the ones that think that TMZ makes fun of MJ by calling him Jacko and anything else too much, so what?  MJ took it all of these many years past, and he didn't wilt.  He has Rhinoceros/thick skin.  Plus, since he is in charge of any and everything written about him @ TMZ, then he is wise enough to know that it would be prudent to write about himself thus, at times.  

Anyone ever notice how many haterz there are that post on TMZ, and how many hate MJ?  They hate his children, family and etc.  I never read that mess, but did a couple of times right after 6-25-09.  Many of those people are 'Lost Children', and I don't mean the kind MJ was singing about.  They have lost their souls, and are pretty much bitter, mean and evil people.  Sadly, many are young adults.

MJ could never win for losing with many people here in America, because there is a certain group of powerful people that wanted to dehumanize him (amonst many other things -  and adjectives that can be used) and influence people to label him as a joke and freak, that shouldn't be taken seriously.  They wanted to make people believe that he was broke - so that when he went to jail, they could steal his catalogs/fortune, under the pretense that it was needed to pay off his debt - and on and on.  He thought they were trying to poison him at one time, and so on.

MJ can take a lot, but don't mess with his children and his family.  In doing so, you have crossed a line you should never have crossed.  All of the Jacksons are like that.  Some people think that they aren't a close family, but they would be mistaken.  Papa Joe passed the torch, and guess who to?  Michael "Corleone" Jackson, that's - 'Who Is It.'

The Jacksons Are Coming was a Doc that came out in 2008.  The family had been planning hoax and what not for years.  MJ says out of his own mouth in Geraldo interview when asked if he was going to work with his brothers again - and he said -"there are a few surprises in store.  Films.  We are going to do film (or something along those lines)."  So again, to all the haters of his family, they are keeping on with MJ in charge, and there is nada anyone can do about it.

By the way Souza, I agree with you about Murray.  Some of the pics of him were most likely taken before 6-25-09, so certainly MJ could have been made up - and still shots were taken.  I believe there is a person that plays him also, but MJ wants to document how many disguises he PERFORMED in this hoax, and how much he worked with his family members, and how much he wrote and directed for it.

We remember what Marlon said at the funeral, and about his shoes.  Why is Smooth Murray wearing loafers?  Who wears them these days for the most part?  No one but maybe Ne-Yo and Usher in imitating MJ.  Lol

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 31, 2011, 01:52:16 PM
I am going to read all of this later, now i cannot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2011, 05:21:24 PM
"MJ can take a lot, but don't mess with his children and his family. In doing so, you have crossed a line you should never have crossed. All of the Jacksons are like that."

If so, TMZ is not playing Michael's game and it's not by his side, remember the most grotesque title MJ durgged Blanket. So TMZ just keeps throwing "clues" from time to time for their traffic , ads and money. Way to go. That's why i don't even click that website. Just a tabloid trash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 31, 2011, 07:45:12 PM
Well, I have not yet had time to read everything, but I never agree with those who call themselves fans of Michael and disrespect and insult his mother, father and brothers .. TMZ is not anything else .. that's why there are times when the word "fan" I do not like. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 12:37:27 PM
The love of Michael Joe Jackson's life is Miss Diana Ross.  That's why in 2006 when she had the song 'I Love You' written for HIM, she had the lyrics, 'When you love, you don't COUNT.  It's no MYSTERY.  The love is meant to be shared.  Yeah, and 'Let It Be."  She was singing the entire CD for him.  You don't count?  Count what?  AGE DIFFERENCE!

She did four songs with the Irish group Westlife in late 2005.  MJ was over in Ireland then.  He was supposed to sing with them, and the next thing that happened was that Diana sung with them.  

She finally let him know that it was now or never.  That's why she dedicated that CD to him.  Why do you think he "SYMBOLICALLY" left his children to her?  Why did Evan stress how close they (MJ & DR) were?  He finally was able to show the world how much she means to him, and of course, his mother is the other woman that means so much to him.

You'd be mistaken to think that HE NEVER HAD A MEANIFUL RELATIONSHIP.  He's always loved Diana and would have possibly married her if not for him getting Omer's mother pregnant.  Liz Taylor introduced him to Omer's mother.  Lol, he told Diana the child was from a one night stand with a fan.  There is no way he was going to tell her the truth that Liz Taylor introduced them.  Lol Fact not fiction.

Check out the below video Diana did for him that goes with her CD.  "Behind the Scenes of the 'I Love You', CD."  Wow!  She looks beau-ti-ful for sixty-two.  It may be hard for some to fathom that he could love a woman 14 years older than him, but love her he does.  He's loved her since 6 years old someone in his family reported, when he first saw her on the Ed Sullivan show as a Supreme when he was six years old.  He also lived with her for a couple of years, where she taught him to draw and took him to museums.  He talks about it in his book.  If you don't like her singing, just look at how wonderful she looked then.  She'll be 67 this month, and she still looks good.

I think MJ and Diana speak about the 9th Wave, Mayan Calendar, 2012, and the New Golden Age many think will happen on Earth.  One of the things that is supposed to happen is - "Reversal in Aging."  That would fix it for these two lovers.  They might not have seen each other for a year or two at times, but they always managed to hook back up, and the last time, it was for Keeps, in my opinion.  Evan more or less confessed to it by saying - "From what I know."  That was said after he mentioned that he didn't think he was MJ's blood.  (From what he knew) Lol

Just do some critical thinking, and whether you like the idea or not, and if you truly believe he is alive, then why would you think he would name her in his symbolic will (because that can be changed at any time - and it is always about the trust anyway).  It was for L.O.V.E.  IT WAS ANOTHER BIG CLUE.

They may even be married, because she looked at the camera in the song - 'I Want You', and she said, "I want you - (looked in camera and said) the right way (and sort of nodded her head - lol)."  That is the only time she looked at the camera thus.  Again, this was in 2006, after he was acquitted and after she sang four songs with Westlife.  She was letting him know that if they were going to do this, then we'd better hurry up.  Ross (Diana's son) was asked if he would like it if MJ's children became his siblings, and he said, "They already are."  It is probably on Google.

Evan's birthday is two days before MJ's and in 2009; they had a big bash in Las Vegas.  They celebrated both birthdays.  There is no way on God's green earth that they all could have celebrated that soon after MJ's supposed passing.  It's on you tube/Google.  Lol

Diana did some concerts starting last May, and again for all of the love she has for MJ, that would have been too soon.  She also did a part where she sings 'I Love You', and the Classic black and white Picture of MJ holding her around her waist shows up HUGE on the screen.  She called him, "My Love, Michael Jackson."  That my friends is MEANINGFUL, and there is no question.  What those two had and have is legendary.  It is Romeo and Juliet.  I know some don't believe it or want to, but it is the truth, and it is based in fact.

What a BLOCKBUSTER Movie it would be, for the ENTIRE WORLD would tune in.  MJ has so many Potential projects up his sleeve.  "Matter is energy slowed down.  It is Potential, and Mind is Consciousness/Will."

Research is a wonderful tool. 'Discover the man you never knew.''

"'Cause I can thrill more than any ghost would ever dare."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 12:43:07 PM
That should have read - "'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 04, 2011, 12:51:44 PM
Can we say Gossip?

Tabloid Junkie anyone? Fan fiction? Hypocrite?

For you to come on here and say the things you have to the members here about how disrespectful they are to MJ and his family; how is it any different than you running your fingers with this tabloid shit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 01:14:29 PM
Are you out of your rabbit -azz mind?  You are the one showing your ignorance, because you are too lazy to research.  THE LOVE OF MJ'S LIFE IS A BLACK WOMAN.  Get over it!  

Show me where I've quoted tabloids, and watch your nasty mouth.  I've posted a video showing them together in the past, and Diana's song I Love You speaks for itself.  Diana didn't mention MJ once during Oprah interview.  Better yet, Oprah refused to ask any MJ questions, either because MJ told her not to or Diana did.

Read MJ's book 'Moonwalker' where he talks about Diana.  He has been wuoted speaking about how he loves Diana and always will many times over the years.  He talks about hos jealous and hurt he was that she got married in 2006.

Then pull up Ebony 1982/83 article where he stated that HE WANTED TO MARRY DIANA.  When asked wasn't she too old, he said - "What age would you be if you didn't know how old you were."  Then watch that last link.  Only a fool can't see the LOVE between these two.

I mean I can go on and on.  Many folks in the business know about these two.  There are many boards dedicated to them.  Sadly though, those folks think that he is gone.

CAN YOU ANSWER WHY HE NAMED HER IN HIS (SYMBOLIC) WILL?  Didn't think so.

1.  Videos of their love galore.
2.  Diana's song and CD and Video/Visuals.  "When you love, you don't count."
3.  Evan's comments.
4. Ross's comments.
5.  Children went to her concert last year at Nokia theater, LA.
6.  Diana named in his will.
7.  Diana's statement at Memorial - Michael was a personal love of mine.  She then thanked his parents for sharing him with the world and with her.
8.  MJ hooked her up with Westlife end of 2005.
9.  MJ and Diana go to Christian A's birthday party in Las Vegas 2008.

In other words loser, let me see you refute anything I've posted.

And just so you can understand this.  I'll type it slow.  M J I S A L I V E.  
Now since he is A L I V E, why would he leave his CHILDREN to Diana?  Just answer that one smarty pants.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 01:15:49 PM
That should read when she got married in 1986.  My bad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 01:21:13 PM
This one is for Souza.

Souza, please watch the video I posted by Diana Ross.  I pulled it up in windows media.  Guess what it has at the very end, and I kid you not.

MAN
HAT
TAN

What in the sardines?  It appears in the center of screen.Lol  Do you mean to tell me that MJ used her video to plant another clue?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 04, 2011, 04:12:28 PM
Quote from: "Flowergirl"
Are you out of your rabbit -azz mind?  You are the one showing your ignorance, because you are too lazy to research. THE LOVE OF MJ'S LIFE IS A BLACK WOMAN.  Get over it!  

Show me where I've quoted tabloids, and watch your nasty mouth.  I've posted a video showing them together in the past, and Diana's song I Love You speaks for itself.  Diana didn't mention MJ once during Oprah interview.  Better yet, Oprah refused to ask any MJ questions, either because MJ told her not to or Diana did.

Read MJ's book 'Moonwalker' where he talks about Diana.  He has been wuoted speaking about how he loves Diana and always will many times over the years.  He talks about hos jealous and hurt he was that she got married in 2006.

Then pull up Ebony 1982/83 article where he stated that HE WANTED TO MARRY DIANA.  When asked wasn't she too old, he said - "What age would you be if you didn't know how old you were."  Then watch that last link.  Only a fool can't see the LOVE between these two.

I mean I can go on and on.  Many folks in the business know about these two.  There are many boards dedicated to them.  Sadly though, those folks think that he is gone.

CAN YOU ANSWER WHY HE NAMED HER IN HIS (SYMBOLIC) WILL?  Didn't think so.

1.  Videos of their love galore.
2.  Diana's song and CD and Video/Visuals.  "When you love, you don't count."
3.  Evan's comments.
4. Ross's comments.
5.  Children went to her concert last year at Nokia theater, LA.
6.  Diana named in his will.
7.  Diana's statement at Memorial - Michael was a personal love of mine.  She then thanked his parents for sharing him with the world and with her.
8.  MJ hooked her up with Westlife end of 2005.
9.  MJ and Diana go to Christian A's birthday party in Las Vegas 2008.

In other words loser, let me see you refute anything I've posted.

And just so you can understand this.  I'll type it slow.  M J I S A L I V E.  
Now since he is A L I V E, why would he leave his CHILDREN to Diana?  Just answer that one smarty pants.

Wow really?

You are presenting yourself more like the one who is out of their rabbit ass mind. I personally could care less if Michael loved a purple woman and exactly how does that effect me? It doesn't. I do not live in a fantasy world unlike some people who have followed Michael and his family since 1969 as you have said before.

FYI-I am a white woman who has a bi-racial child. Her daddy is as black as they come so your arguement about me needing to get over it is mute. You are coming across more and more every post like Pearl Jr. with her/your rascist views and hate towards white women taking the good black men. Oh yes I have been to that website and watched the hate filled rant Pearl has towards Tiger Woods.  8-) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I did not say you were quoting tabloid. I am saying YOU are as BAD as a Tabloid, with your gossipping rants in the last 4 or so posts you have made here. Do you think you are carrying more weight here by calling me names?  :?:

You hide behind a guest name and haven't even taken the time to sign up as a respectable member and engage in a conversation. Instead you have continued to call members here names other than what the user name is.

I am far from being lazy in my investigating and research. The information you are presenting here is none of my business nor any of it is my interest. I have done all the research I have needed to do for my own sake to know the man I never knew before.

What I would suggest to you Miss diarrhea of the mind and mouth is do some research on my username and see exactly what my posts are about before you go accussing someone of something they are not.

Loser is not one of the names I would be called here...lmaoooooo

Signed once again:

Im_convincedmjalive so your ending comment to me is really MUTE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 04:33:06 PM
"Now since he is A L I V E, why would he leave his CHILDREN to Diana?"

Exactly. He is alive, so it doesn't matter what's on that paper. In other words loser, not irrevocable. Offending is easy, isn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions