Re: Keep Da Faith
March 24, 2011, 12:54:38 PM
Below is Prince's Twitter.  It's been verified.  Now remember, MJ is alive, so he has approved Prince having one.

Scroll down and see who Prince answered was his best friend. (Obee)  And at one point he answers someone, and says something along the lines that such is such is ok, but not like Nikii.

Jaafar also has a girlfriend, Alyssa.  Their parents know.  Some people think they are too young, but these days, children grow up so fast, and they certainly know how to use technology and in some cases, better than their elders.  Surely, MJ is monitoring what Prince and Paris are up to.  He sounds very mature and is something else.

Did anyone notice when Oprah asked Jermajesty if she was supposed to bow to him, one could hear Prince mumble - "no."  Lol

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think MJ has pierced the 7th veil.  If anyone agrees, raise your virtual hand.  Another reason why he loves the number 7 maybe?

I think some of us on here have pierced five/six for sure.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 25, 2011, 05:52:48 AM
Thank you Flowergirl for your blessings, God bless you and your family as well. Yes Elizabeth Taylor was a great actress and she will be missed. I love to know that the people who depart from this world are still very much alive and that we'll meet them again, I have no doubt about that. The pain of loss is a reminder from God teaching us that we must make the best out of this life because it doesn't last long and that one day or the other we'll have to go back to our real home. We should find peace in remembering God always, it comforts the heart. The veils described in the article you posted are important for people to consider and ponder about...and i'm raising my virtual hand in agreement.  :)

How many people actually know that they are never alone? We're always accompanied by angels appointed by God whatever we do and wherever we go and I think we must operate in this world reinforcing in our consciousness this presence and make it more present because exercising it increases our abilities to remove these veils, I think. I don't know why i say these things i hope i make some sense. God bless you Elizabeth Taylor, I hope his family has peace in their hearts. I've been thinking about Michael I know how much he loved her, I hope he his fine. God bless you Flowergirl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 25, 2011, 10:53:43 AM
God Bless You 2 Sarahli.  Below is a great piece by Mr. Calleman.

Some may appreciate the below piece.  African Cosmology came first.  I bet some didn't know that as our true HIStory/HERstory has been kept from us.  In Serenity_Dream's Religious Symbolism thread, I noticed some things she reported on is mentioned in the below piece.  I love it!

I hope you enjoy.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2011, 11:36:43 AM
I just read the first and last page of the Elizabeth Taylor buried at Forest Lawn thread.  May she rest in peace.

You've got to be kidding me though.  Some folks are still crying about MJ being buried there, because she wanted to be buried next to him or whatever?  Give me a break.

MJ sings about DOCTOR MURRAY in his Smooth Criminal song.  How does that get lost on folks?  Do some not know when he made that record?  It was over a decade ago.  He has been planning on using this fake doctor character for years.  

Doctor Murray is a fake doctor.  He is not real.  I think MJ has dressed up as him at times.  MJ knows how to walk in stilts, and some of the pictures were probably taken before 6-25-09.  Think of Mayor in Ghosts.

MJ is Rich & Powerful.  He can plant stories and information all over the place on the Net if he chooses to.  At one time, there was but one picture of the doc.  Then TMZ noticed some at the hoax site spoke about it and they showed another or two.

Some Tubers think his name is Robert Earl Carter.  Many of these folks in the hoax are actors and actresses.  Plus MJ spoke to some that were not and asked them if they wanted to make their acting debut in this hoax.  Lol

Don't forget the Chernoff's website had some of the doc's so-called patients listed there and they were all noted in history for something and had passed away.  One of them performed the hit - Rockin' Robin - which MJ also made into a hit.  I mean really!  The woman on beach with Murray is same as woman in Hawaii with the children, and on and on.  

The video message Murray left for his fans.  Didn't someone just make a video shown in the hoax forum about that fake funeral again.  I mean, on and on, and yet there are some swearing that just because Liz Taylor is supposedly buried in a plot next to supposedly MJ's fake plot means that he is gone/dead.  For those that think that, well now you can go on your merry way and quit this forum, because you really do mess it up for the ones of us that know that MJ is not buried at Forest Lawn, Forest Glen or at any other forest.  Now you can free yourselves and move on, because you think he is dead.

Whether some know it or not, it is a very NEGATIVE VIBE to read and just have posted on the forum over and over that MJ is dead.  In my estimation, it shouldn't even be put out in the UNIVERSE.  It is just so negative.  And it is not TRUE.  

Da Truth Will Prevail.

Meanwhile for the ones that are tired of myself reiterating that MJ lives, I promise, I'll never preach about it again.  Thanks.

This one is funny as all get out.  Lol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2011, 02:59:31 PM
"Some people just don't want to see."  They can't see for the Veils.

Omer Bhatti's real name is most likely Michael Joe Jackson Junior.  Anyone ever wonder why Prince is named after Mrs. Jackson's father?  Oh so all of MJ's brothers can have a Junior but MJ?  I think not!  I'd bet my house that there is a legitimate birth certificate someone on this planet Earth that lists Omer's legal name as Michael Joe Jackson Jr.  Hee-hee-hee!

Why can't some people get it that MJ had a child out of wedlock, and at the time he was a Jehovah Witness.  He was embarrassed about it, but he knew he wanted to be involved.  He wanted to keep the child (God bless him - and the Jacksons don't believe in abortion), but because he was at the height of his career, he decided to ask the mother for sole/soul custody.  He then asked the Bhatti's who worked for him to take the child to Norway to raise.  MJ saw him, no doubt, because that is how MJ is.  He is a loving soul, has a loving heart and is generous by a fault.  There is no way he didn't see the child probably at least yearly until he was eight years old.  He then had the Bhatti's bring him to Neverland to raise.  He also is the Godfather to many men and women.  Michael Gibb (Barry's son) is one of his Godchildren.

Nothing anyone can say (and you powerless to do anything - hee-hee) that will change those facts.  The reason Omer isn't coming straight out and saying it in the MSM and the like is because HIS FATHER told him not to, folks.  MJ and Omer speak all of the time.  I think Omer is MJ's best friend.  If Omer came out and straight up declared that MJ was his father some would still have something useless to say and declare.  Lol  They still wouldn't be satisfied.  By saying that MJ was his father, it would take away the focus (concentration) of what MJ is trying to do with this hoax, and it would make the media try to get more info out of Omer, and they would sic the paparazzi on him for real then indeed.  

MJ still wants him to have some semblance of Privacy like he's always had.  Here's hoping he is never kidnapped.  Omer has a black belt in Karate, because MJ wanted him to be able to defend himself.  MJ has one too.  Omer went to see the premiere of The Karate Kid last year.  MJ wants the other three to get their belts also.

Most of the Diane Diamonds and the Nancy Graces of the world know that Omer is MJ's, and that all of his other children are his biologically.  Where are the headlines in those facts for those evil azz people?  They are the losers that tried to ruin and destroy MJ's name all of these many years past by trying to paint him as a pedo, gay and/or asexual and a freak (he told them he had their freak in Ghosts - lol).  Having legit bio children just wouldn't fit their evil azz agenda and the mold they tried to place MJ in.  Tsk-tsk.  That is one reason why they aren't trying to make a mockery out of his name.  The other reason is because they know he is alive.  They knows he has a lot of power and weilds a big stick/sword.

They have no story.  They know if they truly would try to pick on these facts, the REAL TRUTH would come out, and they just don't want that.  They would have to retract all of the LIES they told about MJ over the years.  The media (same one that MJ despised for the most part) are the lame ones that planted that story that Omer wanted a DNA test.  Did anyone ever remember seeing TMZ stating that?  Thought not.  MJ wouldn't allow it out of TMZ.  It was one of those lying medias that brought up the dna test.  We know how suggestive they can be in their lying propaganda. Just like they were the liars that said Omer denied it - per a friend from Norway, and that he was in Norway hiding out, when all ofd the time, he was in LA with his family.  Roll eyes.

Folks, I could pull up old stories and video clips of these rabid and toxic people showing/showcasing the CELL MJ was going to fit/live in - in prison.  Now you want to talk about someone that could cry just thinking about that?  That would be me.  Thank God he escaped that evil fate.  God gets all the praise for saving him from it.  THAT TRIAL WAS NO HOAX!  

Those evil people were giddy and practically had a climax just thinking about MJ's fate in that tiny cell.  Talkin' 'bout riches to rags.  And we can't forget what the DA Tom Sneddon said a couple of days before the verdict or so.  My God!  It was sickening.

Omer was there when Neverland was raided with a couple of his friends from Norway, and he said, "it was sickening."  Bless his heart.  MJ was in Las Vegas, but can not the astute amongst us just imagine what MJ went thru when he heard about the raid happening at that time?  He probably was so relieved to see Omer's face.  This FACT is another reason MJ wants revenge.  They say that MJ could be cold as ice when he wanted too.  He don't take no mess.  They messed with the wrong man.  And he has definate plans to pay the DA back and all involved for what they did to his firstborn SON, Neverland and himself.  Omer will always have nightmares about it.  MJ's PAYBACK list is long.

If you wish to keep on talking about Omer is not Mikes, then have at it.  You probably don't really care about MJ's heart anyway, because you sure don't know and understand it.  Omer is blessed to have MJ as his father, no question.

I can't wait until the MIchael Jackson Biopic to come out.  They say Omer will play the young man - Michael. Hee!

Sorry, but no cigar.  The boy is going to be a billionaire one day, so get jealous and/or get over it.  In other words, get a grip on REALITY, because u are the small u in all of this and u are the little i in none of this.  

By the way, they say that Joe Jackson's book is the best yet from any Jackson family member.  I'm gone have to buy it.

Quote from book below:

Our Ancestors

"The name Jackson was recieved by us from my great-grandfather on the part of the father, July Gale.
Nobody called him July, everybody called him just Jack.
Great-grandfather Jack was born in tribe Chostaw in the beginning of 19 centurie. He was an Indian shaman.
And he was very much appreciated for abilities for doctoring. Also Jack in his youth worked as a scout in the USA army.
Then great-grandfather has fallen in love with the fine girl by name Gina. In 1838 they gave birth to their first son, a boy whom they have named Israel. Unfortunately in past was so, that if one of the child's perants was a slave, the child also was considered a slave.
Indian Jack was " the free person ", but my great-grandmother unfortunately was a slave, that's why Israel couldn't hope for anything else, at least not yet.
When Israel has grown up, people have nicknamed him Nero. Nero, son of Jack, and eventually from this it has turned to Nero Jack-son.
As well as my great-grandfather, Nero was tall and light-skined, with high cheekbones and small sparkling eyes. And he was very proud of himself. Nero was still a boy when Jack started to transfer him his shaman knowledge. But despite of gift to doctoring and despite of his need for the tribe, to affliction of his parents, Nero has been sold to a plantation, to Louisiana. As well as other slaves, Nero had to eat there and then where it was told by the owners - kneeling before a low trough from which he scooped with a spoon. Soon Nero had enough of it and he ran away. The owner of a plantation immideately has sent people which searched all night long and have caught the fluent slave on the river, many miles away from the plantation. They have beaten Nero, up so bad, that he lost litres of his blood.
When some months later Nero has finally recovered, his owner wanted to sell him, but slaves which has previously escaped, were impossible to sell under the same high price, so instead of it owner of Nero has decided to force him to work as much as possible. My grandfather was tormented on crude cotton fields of the South, held down on hands and legs. Once fetters all the same have removed, and Nero has again dared to run away. This time the owner of a plantation himself has headed search group and has appointed the award to the one who will catch Nero. He was afraid, that other slaves will follow his example if he will not catch it him. And when he has really tracked down Nero, he has taken a heated chimney nipper and squeezed his nose with them until Nero has fallen without feelings. He has left my grandfather to lay on the ground because thought, that Nero was dead. But he was so strong, that has gone through also this awful punishment! But scars of the burn have remained with him up to the end of his days.

For the time, that Nero has lived on a plantation in Louisiana, he had 6 children born from his girlfriend. Later he married an Indian Chostaw - well, she was an Indian only on 3/4 - my grandmother Emmaline. Probably, his life with my grandmother was some kind of a refuge from awful working conditions, and those who has enthralled him, could only be jelous at harmonies of his marriage and home life. They did not need many money to be happy because they loved each other. Emmaline was from Louisiana, she has gone to her mother slightly yellowish color of a skin.
When the president Lincoln released slaves on May, 31, 1865 Nero's situation got better. At last he could earn for a life adequately - selling the Indian medicines. With time he became famous because he has cured hundreds of people. His abilities of the sorcerer became widely known, and people came from far away so he'd he help them.
Grandfather Nero conducted a simple life and has saved so much money, that he and my grandmother could get a farm in Sunnyvale in Missisippy. He has paid with cach for 120 hectares of the fertile ground. There Nero and Emmaline had 15 children (and in general Nero had 21 children). My grandfather, grandmother and all their huge clan was fed from this ground where they planted corn, tomatoes, other vegetables, held chickens, pigs and cows.
Nero then frequently wandered in the woods to collect grasses. From roots and other parts he made broth, spilled it in bottles and gave it to the patients to drink, he made also ointments of various wood grasses. With this things he treated Indians and former slaves, and they paid for it to him with what they could.

Nero also liked to sing and frequently executed old military dances of Chostaw. Once Saturday evening the sheriff and his people have blocked with ropes the street on which he danced, and have tried to arrest him for infringement of a public order, but Nero has felt danger. He has jumped on the horse, has elegantly jumped through an obstacle and has escaped. After that the sheriff has left him alone.
When children Nero and Emmaline have grown and have created their own families, he has invited the children of his younger brother William to his farm, among them was also my senior cousin Rufus. Rufus has somehow told to me, he should be given more attention to grasses with which the grandfather treated illnesses. But he then was still a child and as many children, did not think of as far as valuable can be knowledge of ancestors.
When Rufus was 4, Nero's wife has died. In the meantime Nero too became old and weak, and since he could not look after the farm as earlier, he had to buy some things from one white man by the name Eroy. He spent the small amounts of money, but the Eroy very carefully conducted the accounts. Rufus was then still a child; the only thing, that he has noticed is that Nero becomes weaker. And it caused Nero to hand over to Eroy, for on storage some important papers so he could keep them for him. In the end eroy managed - the way Rufus and I have guessed later - to appropriate documents on owning of the farm, ostensibly as debt payments which Nero owned him.

That's how our family has lost all rights on this fertile ground where hundreds peach and pear trees which my relatives carefully looked after, grew. When later Rufus and I have have found out, that there, under the ground were huge oil fields, we have simply lost gift of speech since the rent for the right of drilling already then made to 1,2 million dollars. Meanwhile the deposit should cost at least good 100 million.
The last years of his life Nero lived on the farm alone, because William and Rufus have again left home. He has died in 1924, long before my birth. My father Samuel, lived back than in Arkansas where he has found work, he has found out about death of the father too late and couldn't come to funeral. My uncle Sam has arrived from Oklahoma to participate in it, and other son of the grandfather, my uncle Esco too had come there. My father was Nero's younger son. He had a twin sister Janey D. Hall.
My great-grandmother on the part of mother - Mattie Daniel. Mattie was born in 1864. Her mother, handicaped, was the daughter of the planter, father - the slave on a plantation of her father. Despite of protests of mother, Mattie has been sold to other family because the planter did not like that her father was black. When I was young, Mattie's history set me thinking. If I had children, I thought, I would not lower eyes from them and wouldn't allow anybody to take them away from me.
Anyway, Mattie never could enjoy a life of society, as her mother. As well as Nero, my great-grandfather on the part of mother was the slave collecting a cotton. Mattie was married 2 times and had 17 children. One of her daughters was my grandmother, another - my cousin grandmother Verna.

Nero was a respectable person due to doctoring abilities and also because at he owned a ground, that during this time was unusual to the former slave. As to business qualities, my father has gone to him, he too was respected, mainly for good education. Samuel studied 9 years in Alcorn College in Mississipi and when he was 24, he already were Bachelor and Master Degree, that on a boundary of centuries was a rarity for the young man from minority .
After final examinations he has found out, that in Ashley Country, Arkansas, there's an empty palce of a teacher. He walked there 200 km from Mississipi to participate in competition on this place, and has received it.
Earlier in a province, in initial and the higher school only one teacher taught. Professor Jackson as he was named, had 2 especially clever schoolgirls to whom he from the very beginning has paid attention - sisters King. One them them, Chrystal - bright individuality, with a dazzling smile and loud laughter. When she was 16 years, he married her. It was my mother.
In a small town where I lived, everybody loved my family. We spent our free time at home or in church and since Dad has been well educated, neighbours admired him. And we always had friends."  

Check out MJ's grandfather on his father's side and Prince if you dare.

Look at 'Lil Monkey.  Omer said he doesn't like anyone calling him that but MJ or when MJ was "alive", because it holds a special place in his heart.  Sorry O-BEE, but MJ can still call you that.  Paris called him Monkey on her Rapping video.  Lol

I'm trying to find the one showing a chimp bothering Prince whilst MJ and Omer crack up, and the one where MJ is holding an infant middle eighties.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2011, 04:06:47 PM
Flowergirl, I am reading your posts like a novel. Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 25, 2011, 06:36:21 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
No, Flowergirl is a very good marketing gal! a bit sectarian in the methods, but can pass.

1st, let´s open the thread with a catchy message. Keep da faith.

2nd, let´s start the post with a controversial subject (this takes hours of forum lurking..eeehhhh), ganging on the latest banns! it will catch the attention!

3rd, create guilt: talk about the family and how stupid people can be not understanding what we all already know btw.

4rd, inflict fear...you will be punished by no other than God..(well, God right now, looking at the world news, has more important issues to take care of than "connecting the dots with critical thinking")

5th, go on with the flow, repeat what we all already know since the hoax started, gain trust

6th, tell you are the one to trust, you are the knower

7th,(the magic number) promote your forum at the end of the final post  :D hopefully the catch will be a success

Voilá...clicks are achieved!and with some luck, members as well.

Nothing but full approval.

Web 2.0 seems to encourage some individuals to strange behaviour. Hello ....!?!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
March 26, 2011, 12:26:40 AM
Quote from: "Flowergirl"
Kiddies, I'm not the only one that refers to myself as a Knower. Just because you all aren't knowers that MJ is alive and are still trying to figure it out, why should the ones of us that believe/know within our total beings that he is alive be called out? That's ludicrious.  It is not an issue for me.  I wish we could cut it with the is he alive or not stuff.  Please!

I've believed it since the beginning.  I knew that nurse Cherylin (sp?) was lying when I saw her on LKL or wherever she first showed up.  Of course, I was still reeling and trying to grasp it all, but hearing her put some faith in my heart and soul.  I was like - bull-shyt.  Lol

In other words, I firmed it up by reading up on the old hoax forum, but since 18 months ago, I'm a knower.  And just like many folks are all over the world.  

I mean, here is another thing.  MJ SINGS ABOUT DOCTOR MURRAY - on his record Smooth Criminal, which I didn't notice until watching (MagicalXscapism's) video.  Now, he must be on the inside IMO.  See when I connect a dot, I keep it connected.  C'mon now! Molasses is not my middle name.

I'm just a friend of MJ's and family from 1969. That's how long I've followed them.  Tis' all.  I love them all.  No one is perfect.  God is our ultimate judge. And so on and so forth.

On a very serious note.  If anyone here is related to MJ and/or is close to him, (TS), please speak to the family about moving everyone to Las Vegas or somewhere.  (MJ probably is on it)  Radiation has already been detected on the west coast. And some are talking about a MAJOR quake happening in San Fran or LA by next week.  They say some passengers arriving from Japan are making the detectors go off in Chicago and elsewhere.
First I just have to get this out of the way....LMAO!!!

What do you mean that the believers/knowers like you are being called out? Huh? Well ok I am a believer/Soldier/ sometimes knower and ok I am calling you out, now what?

I was really being fair here when I started to read your initial post. I always give everyone the benefit of doubt; they start with a fresh blank slate in my book. I'm very tolerant when it comes to reading people's thoughts, opinions, theories, and what not.

BUT I also have a limit. When I start to read (more than enough) that I personally feel is rude to the members here who have actually signed up on this forum; they have not hid behind a guest name and spouted off. If they have something to say they do. The members here work their issues out if they have one. It may not be perfect but it is a two way dialog not a bunch of pointing fingers and down talking to the others.

You should take your own advice to heart. Practice what you preach; in other words stop throwing stones when you yourself are living in a glass house. You are not the only one who sometimes gets annoyed when reading back and forth wishy washy thoughts. One thing I do give credit to the Soldiers here is; No matter how much emotional rollercoaster ride they go on they are STILL here hanging on.  8-)

I might of been able to even tolerate your rude condesending posts had you not continued to berade and insult members here. That is another thing and key word MEMBERS; sign up and become one and stop hiding in the shadows lurking and then start posts in the guest forum. BTW GUEST means just that; your a guest on the MJDHI website. We are the hosts and hostesses. Don't shit on our carpet and not expect one of us to say something. You boast alot about being a knower yet say you had to confirm your thoughts by reading a "hoax" forum and then spoke about you watched a "hoax" video. Those usually are based on the video makers theories and opinions. Your a knower based off of other people's research?...LMAO!!!

If you are the all wise KNOWER and there are many of you out there; please by all means go ahead and start your own forum and run it your way. We do not need to be told negative things as if you are saying anything that is beneficial here, really!

They and some? You mean the MEDIA is reporting these things to you and your believing it? LMAO!!! They sure did make you believe it. I am pretty sure MJ/TS and his family are aware of the seriousness and the situation that may or may not happen regarding a quake in cali. They (Jackson clan) have lived there for over 40 years. Las Vegas is still the west coast so that whole idea of moving there doesn't make sense...

Your just a friend of MJ'S and the family? Yet you have followed them? You mean like a fanatical stalker... :shock:

I am trying to figure out your true age by your post calling us kiddies? Really? I am 42 and alot of the members here are over 40. We do have some younger ones also and to be honest I have seen some younger teenagers write more mature posts than alot of the older members. ;)

MJ fam do not be upset at me for lowering myself to my ghetto side with out to much cursing... Remember it is all for L.O.V.E.

[youtube:1kujw1fd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znlFu_lemsU&feature=fvsr[/youtube:1kujw1fd]

Signed,

Im_convincedmjalive...ha ha!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 26, 2011, 12:46:12 AM
I love your ghetto side. I want you in my fox hole in a battle any day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2011, 03:27:19 AM
God Bless You, FlowerGirl.  Keep on Truckin' and Time Travelin' and most of all...................................................
KEEP DA FAITH!

[youtube:2z7begl1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZIMsNwrSM[/youtube:2z7begl1]

Living Together by The Jacksons

I want the world
The whole wide world
To stop and listen to me

If we're going to stick together
We've got to be a family
This love
Love
Love

Have yourself a good, good time
But don't you know
It's getting late

Yeah, if this world
Is gonna be our home
We gotta make it strong
By living together

'Cause if this world
Is gonna be our home
We've got to make it strong
By living together

But don't you know
It's getting late

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Give me peace
Give me sweet, sweet peace

So I can do my thing
I don't want no wars to hurt me
'Cause hurt is all it brings

Lets take the time
To check it on out

And learn what's right and wrong
Someday we can tell our children
That all the wars are gone

Love, love, love
But don't you know
It's getting late

If this world
Is gonna be our home
(We gotta believe)
Gotta make it strong
By living together

If this world
Is gonna be our home
We gotta make it strong
By living together

But don't you know
It's getting late

(Have yourself a good, good time)
(Have yourself a good, good time)

Gotta make it strong together
It's the only way to do it
Please, please, please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2011, 11:11:33 AM
I have learned a lot from this forum.  I love reading certain ones posts very much.

I have always believed in MJ, and feel that I need to stand up for him and his family when I feel like it.  I have never ever believed one lie about him.  When you think about it, much of the stuff many of us has heard about MJ over the years was from the lying media.  When you take that out of the equation, we really didn't have much - other than TV appearances/award shows.  Wonder why?  Why could it possibly be because he felt he deserved his "Privacy", so much so that he wrote a song about it?  Talkin' 'bout being crucified, he was.

Of course, I've always known that he is not perfect - and is only human.  He is so smart, he wrote a song about Human Nature also.  Most of the songs he sang, are timeless, had meaning and can fit in with this hoax.  

But some of can agree that he is - purrr-fect.  At one time your boy had a fine body.  Ooh-la-la.  Just like Perfection Man.  What is the name again?  (Vitruvian Man, per Serenity's_Dream)  At one time he did look-ded good.  Lol  He sure looked good in that fencing outfit, didn't he?  My goodness!  By the way, I had no idea, I was going where I just went.  Back to the Future.

SoldierofLOVE, yeah I like the video you posted.  You Keep on Truckin' and Time Travelin', too girlfriend.  Lol

Did anyone ever STUDY these lyrics by J5 - Man of War?  Notice that, Study Peace is within.

"How many Christians are waiting for the Coming Back of Christ, not knowing the cosmic soul of this individual is already here? Messiah in Hebrew means the 'anointed' or 'appointed one'. Anyone can be One that is 'anointed' or 'appointed' and all of us is the Messiah Christ, but the ones anointed with the wisdom of God are appointed to teach the knowledge of Self, to the world. The Spirit which revealed to me these mysteries is the Great Ennead, but in the Holy Bible I am an apostle and prophet, follower and leader, because I revealed to you the mysteries of Christ."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 28, 2011, 12:25:08 PM
I think Human Nature was composed by Steve Porcaro of Toto fame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2011, 01:07:41 PM
I think Doctor Thome-Thome is MJ in disguise.  I posted it on the old MJHD forum.  There are no real pictures of him, but the ones from the news conference, when Jermaine announced that, "My brother, the King of Pop has died."  MJ didn't mind letting the KOP die off.  He is into doing films.  I think he did V/Vendetta.  

Wouldn't it just be entirely too much Brilliance (too much light around that coup) if your boy (MJ) was standing right next to his brother on that stage as he informed the entire world/planet that he was gone; yet he was standing really close by?  Thome-Thome didn't have to talk to a soul if he didn't want to.  By the way, did the LAPD speak to him, supposedly?  Lol

Notice on second link how Thome's lips sort of turn up.  MJ does that a lot.  He is the only one of his brothers that does it.  Is it a coincidence that Thome has that same lip action?  Even the profile (way he's holding head) I've seen from MJ.  He did it when he was 'Lil Michael, he still did it  after he kissed Diana Ross upon her giving him his Hall of Fame award, and on and on.

If MJ can play the mayor on Ghosts, then he can play Thome-Thome.  He could wear a fatter suit and so on.  

Like I mentioned before, MJ is so rich and powerful that he can plant articles by asking someone that pulls the strings in the editorial departments of certain papers, TV News, etc.  ABC News may be one of the ones that MJ can contact to plant a story.  He probably planted all of that info about Thome-Thome.  This is why the man and what he represented/represents is so confusing.  MJ wanted it to be.  They might not have quite known which character to use when acting as his personal physician on 6-25-09, and then decided on the fly.  Remember, it took about two to three days before Murray was identified as the Doc.  At first, Thome was being reported.  

Senegal, the country stated that they'd never heard of him being the ambassador of their country.  Lol  Poster from Michaeljackson.com stated that he read that Thome had several aliases.  I guess so if MJ is making people up like he sang about Dr. Murray in Smooth Criminal.  I guess he was saying not only am I a Smooth Criminal and Operator, but I'm going to make Doctor Conray Murray into one, too.  Lol

I knew when Thome supposedly gave that money (5.5M) back to the Estate that he was in on the Hoax, and not on any bad side.  NO, he and Jermaine didn't plan MJ's demise.  MJ thought quick on his feet, so he planted an article proclaiming that Thome gave back some money he was holding for MJ to buy Wonderland in Las Vegas.  Lol  He knew that there were stories out there stating that his mother depended on him for her keep, so he wanted to make sure the public thought that this 5.5M came into being just in time to keep her and his children ok.  Please!  

Thome was so-called quoted saying that he was the closest to Michael.  I believe that, and especially if he is MJ.  Lol  On second link, he supposedly sat down with the AP.  Anyone can write an article stating that they sat down and spoke to someone at the AP or anywhere else. And notice that the links no longer work on 2nd link as it pertains to his so-called website.

MJ planted EACH AND EVERY DETAIL pertaining to this fake character IMO.  I ascertain that there is suppose to be twists and turns in any good 'ole fashioned murder mystery, indeed.  I think this aspect is a very important one in this alternate Reality Game (ARG).  I think MJ wants more than a little bit for folks to find the discrepancies and contradictions, rule this one in or out - and basically come up with the fact that, no murder was comitted.  Period!  It'll take the trial to do that.

I hope MJ testifies as DOCTOR THOME-THOME.  Wouldn't that be a riot?  MJ can change his speaking and singing voice.  He is truly good at it.  

Some think Jermaine and this Thome planned MJ's murder, and so on.  I saw MJ at Planet Hollywood with Jermaine.  From jump street, I never believed that mess.  Some have made videos claiming that Jermaine and family sacrificed MJ for money and fame.  I never watched them, but know about them.  Many from the Hip-Hop community and young men and women at colleges believe it.  If nothing else, MJ has caused a lot of people to think about it.  Many thought he was murdered from the moment they heard the Breaking News - that MJ had "passed."  

MJ, you are the Best in the West.

THE BEGINNING ADVENTURE FROM A MASTER OF EXCELLENCE - BEGINNING ADVENTURE MASTER (BAM)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2011, 01:14:21 PM
It's the third link where Thome's website is mentioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2011, 01:33:44 PM
How about these two articles?  Read the last sentence from 1st link.  I posted it below.  LMBO

Now, for the ones of us that Know that MJ is alive and kicking, do these articles make any sense except to MJ and his players in this movie?  Lol
Because we know he is alive, what in the world could be up with this planted information?  

Especially, when considereing all of the places MJ has been seen since 6-25-09.  How about his as Mr. Magoo at the 2010 Grammy Awards, after Paris and Prince spoke?  Remember how this character stood up like he was making foolery to clap heartily for the lad and lassie?  Lol

Notice how the Access Hollywood one, has the same info.  MJ has contacts with them.

^^^^^^^And he (Thome) remembered Jackson’s last words to him that day: “I love you.”^^^^^^^

Is this a drama or comedy MJ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late