• 8 Replies

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company
    • Show all replies

Re: Keep Da Faith

• on: March 17, 2011, 05:29:17 PM
Quote from: "Flowergirl"
I for one am glad (supervision) was called out.  Thank you, thank you, and thank you.  She has some nerve with the BS she's always posting about.  Then she and a couple others try to lure people to that (visions) thread.  I mean, doesn't she know by now that if people want to read that stuff she and others post in there, then they will.  They need to stop trying to recruite people to that boring thread.  

Who cares what visions she and others have about Michael?  Those visions have nothing to do with Mike other than in their own heads and visions.  Mike has enough to do to keep up with his own visions.  Lol.  Get over yourselves visioners.  

Are some of you just plain dumb? MJ can give his siblings money if he wants to. It is his business. Who else is he supposed to share with if not family? Worry about your own broke butts and your lack of creative ability.

Some people have not connected the DOTS, have no CRITICAL THINKING skills, and never will.

That's what is going on in the universe right now as we speak, for real. People had better choose if they haven't already. Good vs. evil, God vs. Satan, Right vs. wrong, and so on. Don't even think that the words you write are not written in God's Book, that on Judgement day, He won't be able to weigh your hearts with a feather. Many of you (haters and losers) will be punished for your evil hearts and thoughts.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

So again, I'm a KNOWER
 :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 17, 2011, 06:12:31 PM
Quote from: "RACHEL1958"
And yes, we start having in mind ... Michael lives. I do not understand is how someone can doubt that Michael lives.

The proof that many fans, many more than "believers", are still mourning Michael and asknig for justice shows that is not easy to believe that he would fake his death.

He plays a character, which he invented to hide his true personality. In some ways helped him his makeup, because the "role" not only played the front camera, but in front of certain people, and at times he wanted to do that.

What if the "invented character" became the main personality?

But if he  may appear, if ever really can

I don´t think that would be happening. Only a very little procentage of fans and supporters believe that he is alive. The reactions can be very negative.
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 17, 2011, 08:45:55 PM
No, Flowergirl is a very good marketing gal! a bit sectarian in the methods, but can pass.

1st, let´s open the thread with a catchy message. Keep da faith.

2nd, let´s start the post with a controversial subject (this takes hours of forum lurking..eeehhhh), ganging on the latest banns! it will catch the attention!

3rd, create guilt: talk about the family and how stupid people can be not understanding what we all already know btw.

4rd, inflict fear...you will be punished by no other than God..(well, God right now, looking at the world news, has more important issues to take care of than "connecting the dots with critical thinking")

5th, go on with the flow, repeat what we all already know since the hoax started, gain trust

6th, tell you are the one to trust, you are the knower

7th,(the magic number) promote your forum at the end of the final post  :D hopefully the catch will be a success

Voilá...clicks are achieved!and with some luck, members as well.
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 18, 2011, 10:13:54 AM
Totally Trustno1  :D

It´s all for attention  :)  A.T.T.E.N.T.I.O.N , attention  :)

Re;visions thread

They need to stop trying to recruite people to that boring thread

Who cares what visions she and others have about Michael?

Get over yourselves visioners.

The visions thread had too much attention??  :o  It has nothing to do with SV´s controversial posts  ;) It has to do with all the attention that the thread and the members got -negative or positive- ;)

Tell them that his human natureeeee
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 18, 2011, 03:28:48 PM

This thread is becoming like the visions thread  :o  :o but way more cultish  :o

Yay!
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 18, 2011, 03:30:54 PM
Remember what our parents said: don´t share your info with strangers
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 18, 2011, 04:25:34 PM
U R
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 18, 2011, 04:53:21 PM
I mean, here is another thing. MJ SINGS ABOUT DOCTOR MURRAY - on his record Smooth Criminal, which I didn't notice until watching (MagicalXscapism's) video. Now, he must be on the inside IMO. See when I connect a dot, I keep it connected. C'mon now! Molasses is not my middle name.

It says: Mouth to mouth resucitation  :lol:  not Doctor Murray

I'm just a friend of MJ's and family from 1969. That's how long I've followed them. Tis' all. I love them all. No one is perfect. God is our ultimate judge. And so on and so forth.

On a very serious note. If anyone here is related to MJ and/or is close to him, (TS), please speak to the family about moving everyone to Las Vegas or somewhere.

If you are a friend, tell him directly. Why to ask for a MJ relative in this hoax forum to "save Michael"?  :lol:

You seem to love pulling our strings don´t ya  8-)
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back