MJonmind

I just watched a related video with MM in it where Joe Jackson is being interview before MJ's "death". They both get very ticked off that the British interviewer asks if Joe would be happy if MJ got a boyfriend or girlfriend, implying MJ might be gay. Just MM's reaction is interesting. He seems rather a loudmouth contrasted to Joe who is calm and few words to the point. He just gives me the impression of impulsive, angry, and maybe MJ doesn't trust him to be in on the hoax. Just a thought.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay, I rented Pearl's documentary...it was just an hour, but crammed full of the typical stuff we know.  
I'll just write things you may know, but I didn't because I took 4 pages of notes :)

I guess it never occurred to me that Michael was identified by a dr. lic stating middle name JOE and then they gave the AR with Joseph.  
She used the Pepsi vid which makes me wonder if fam. let her  ;)
Marlon wore an FBI hat after the "death" for days
The Queen of England sent Michael an invite with the name of Michael Joe Jackson.
When Pearl typed Michael's info at Forest Lawn it comes up NO match for interment there
Elvis was "buried" at Forest Lawn also (in Memphis)
MJ had been house hunting 6-08 and got Carolwood, maybe because of the "witnesses" of tour buses, fans camped out, map sellers...
Hoax may have formally begun 12-25-08 with a DJ prank of saying "Michael Jackson died of a drug overdose", then the Enquirer article.  Were these planted?
channelnewsasia.com article of Michael saying when he dies he wants his unreleased songs released, issued Mar 2, just two days before TII announcement.
Why a neck BRACE on in amb?
The ambulance WHEELS are different on the ambulance leaving Carolwood than the one arriving at UCLA.!  (that surprised me)
Lou Ferrigno talking about Michael putting mannequins in an ambulance to escape the paps.
Body leaves UCLA with straps around it.  Inside helicopter shows two bodies, one w/o straps.  They take "MJ" out, now w/o straps and with the body sheet "tied" at the top!!  (another surprise.  There are videos's of everything she speaks about)
Michael and the old man...and Marlon's reference then of MJ disg. as old man before.  
Quincy attended his own "funeral" before...(hummm)
According to the Office of Personnel management of Los Angeles, the number 71 is a request for leave or approved for absence.  
TII shirt is 777 on it (I didn't know.. :? )
The owner of O2, AEG, and the LA LIVE theater is the same man.  And ironic that the LA LIVE theater took 14 years to open, and coincidentally, MJ just died and happened to have film for a movie, and they used it to premiere and OPEN the LA LIVE theater at the same event!  Just after the release of Michael pic behind the camera with the July '11 on it signed my MJ.
The TII   choreography of the historically famous Billie Jean dance was CHANGED.  (how can a historic dance change?) and was shown as Michael moving to show him now dancing to the motions of, "putting on a mask"..."taking of sunglasses".."I'm going underground"..."I want you to see"...(I suppose you'd have to watch it)..understand the hints here in CHANGING his dance routine?
Thome Thome was the "physician" up until just 11 days before MJ "died" when suddenly Murray took over.  Thome is not registered to practice in the USA.  (HUMMM..)
Way back in '94 World News headline..."Michael Jackson Planned to Fake His Death"...WOW...what's up with that??  (was he talking about it back then...)
The "Elvis Alive" book that Michael's Death hoax follows play by play, and LMP even said Michael's death was a play by play of her father's....
An island possibility for escape...some island Brando owned..Atatarora?  as Miko was all over after death, and the estate director for Marlon Brando, Irena Metavoy WAS at UCLA that day...
Did Michael use Joey Skaggs, who is the ultimate HOAX planner?  He did plan "The Final Curtain" hoax...
I guess I blocked out that Breaking news is number 7 on the cd...and that it says Faking Breaking News...

So, there is some of my findings, that you all may already know, but we have so much info in here that I missed these things.  There was tons more...mostly ordinary clues we know, but will help newbies.
I'd like to own it so I can keep going back to research.

Let me know if you can elaborate on any of these findings "I" didn't know about ...:)) LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is a great list fordtocarr, thank you!

Thome Thome was the "physician" up until just 11 days before MJ "died" when suddenly Murray took over. Thome is not registered to practice in the USA

wow.  is this true?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Thanks so much for the resume!

Way back in '94 World News headline..."Michael Jackson Planned to Fake His Death"...WOW...what's up with that?? (was he talking about it back then...)
That´s new to me  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
channelnewsasia.com article of Michael saying when he dies he wants his unreleased songs released, issued Mar 2, just two days before TII announcement.
Thome Thome was the "physician" up until just 11 days before MJ "died" when suddenly Murray took over.  Thome is not registered to practice in the USA.  (HUMMM..)
Way back in '94 World News headline..."Michael Jackson Planned to Fake His Death"...WOW...what's up with that??  (was he talking about it back then...)

Thank you for the info fordtocarr. And the above are new to me. I think Tohme Tohme was going to be in on the hoax as the doctor who "killed" Michael but for whatever reason they changed their opinion and got Murray in instead. hmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Gema"
Trying to put the peace into this forum?  :lol:  :lol: Stearing the shit won´t help much.

Back to topic; does anyone know the connection between Pearl and Twiggi?

Who is stearing shit. Or do you mean stirring shit??  If you are insinuating me think again .. Don't start a fight please. Not in a mood, and I will not answer you. I may have misunderstood, what you tried to say,  but I think I understood...

We need to put the L.O.V.E. back into the world we need to learn to connect and LOVE each other MJ TII

BRING BACK LOVE TO THE FORUM NOW!!!!! end of -  dont attack me I LOVE YOU ALL I REALLY DO and IM 57 next month so come on guys  where is the L.O.V.E.

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well said.  Guys you can argue as much as you like over in the negativity thread, that's what it's for.  Let's try and stay on-topic and on-mission.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

suspicious mind

was majestic or pearl either one , one of the so called in the know people who were on all of the tablied media shows in the beginning? i am pretty sure the lawyer gregareous (sp) . i tend to want to write these people off right away. come to think of it i am pretty sure this taborrelli (sp)guy was on them too, wasn't he? i myself was guily of watching them of course , but i that time i didn't know any better :( . just wondering about trustworthyness here . know what i mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: Dancer
I have the impression that this Majestik does not have as much contact to the family as he pretends to have. He may get some informations from Joe or somebody else from time to time, but I think he is not as close as he thinks or pretends.

I don't think he was that close to the family either. If the Jackson family wanted the fans to stop saying Michael was alive, I think they would have said something. Until someone from that family says so, I think we should keep believing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Perhaps the Jackson family feels they simply wouldn't ever dignify a response or acknowledge anything about the idea of a "hoax"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Guest1"
Perhaps the Jackson family feels they simply wouldn't ever dignify a response or acknowledge anything about the idea of a "hoax"

I dont think the Presley family ever did, did they?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

I don't know.  The internet wasn't around then either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions