and he's telling fans to dont support it :(

This was written on his facebook page today, He's a friend of Joes

Been lurking since 09, never signed up because I wasnt fully a beLIEver yet
I have been open minded about this whole hoax thing--sometimes I think he's dead, sometimes I think he could be alive---but this just hits me hard right now. How could he not be in the know, he's like best friends with Joe Jackson isnt he? Im confused :(

by Majestik Magnificent on Friday, March 11, 2011 at 12:18pm

March 10, 2011

Hello!

This is Majestik Magnificent. I am writing to all of you about some things that are very disturbing. First of all let me say there has been a video floating around stating that Michael Jackson is still alive and this video is being sold online. PLEASE DO NOT support this video. It is very heartbreaking and very low for Michael’s three kids to have to hear someone say their father is still alive and yet he does not contact them. This is very hard on children and very hurtful for them to have to hear this.

Second, Katherine Jackson, Michael’s mother, has so much to worry about and so much to think about she doesn’t need someone to say they have proof that her son is alive. Once again it is very disrespectful and very unfair to the entire Jackson family. Unfortunately, it is not true. Michael Jackson has passed. Michael Jackson is not here anymore. That is the truth. So I ask you NOT to support any video which makes someone money off of lying and saying that someone’s father, someone’s brother, and someone’s son who is dead is still alive. I know it is hard for some of you to let go and I am not asking you to let go. Keep Michael’s spirit and what he stood for within you. Carry him in your heart. Carry him in your memory. But please do not spread rumors that he is alive. The children do not need to hear that.

I don’t quite understand why it is that there seems to be a division among you fans. I just do not understand that. If one fan is upset with another fan and another fan is upset with another fan and so on and so on, that has nothing to do with justice for Michael. That has to do with bickering amongst ourselves. Please stop it. That is not what Michael Jackson was about. He was about love and wanted you all in unity. I keep getting calls and emails about fans fighting. I want you to all join in unity and show the world your love for Michael. The way to do this is in large numbers and in unity- like at the trial, I want you to all come out in the thousands, not the hundreds. Michael was bigger than that. It’s up to you to be his voice. It’s up to you to show the world his love through your unity. It’s up to you to show the world, and the press especially, the LOVE you have for the greatest entertainer that ever walked the planet.

I also want to say that the banner that is being flown all over the world is a wonderful thing. Mr. Jackson told me to tell you all that he endorses it 300%. LaToya Jackson told me to tell you that she supports it 300%, and make no mistake that the whole Jackson family loves you and respects you for your endurance, respect you for fighting for justice for their family member, and above all are in awe of the love you have shown for Michael Joseph Jackson. It is not important who thought of the banner, whose idea it was, or any of that. What is important is that there is a banner being flown all over the world simultaneously, demanding justice for Michael. I hate to have to waste the importance of this letter on petty arguments regarding the banner. Once again I ask you to let the whole world see that the fans are in unity and the banner will fly. That is what is important.

I want to say to Trisha Franklin, Antoinette Albert, and everyone else on the team of “A Million Trees for Michael” project that the nearly 20,000 trees that have been donated for the Michael Jackson National Forest is an amazing thing. Keep up the good work and keep fighting for that. Michael loved nature and cared about the planet. He would support this fully.

Please send this letter out to all your friends who are fans. I look forward to seeing you all in great, great numbers at the court. Please keep Michael’s kids and family in your prayers. Prayer is so important in times like these.

I thank you for listening, and may God bless you and keep you.

Majestik Magnificent
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I do not consider this Majestik guy (if this is even his real account) to be in the know about the hoax, the guy gives me the creeps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thankyou for that info.

Finally, someone connected to the family has spoken about the hoax.  Ive been waiting for some comment on Pearl.  

There are times that i beleive Michael is dead and the coincidences are actually there to cover a murder up.  Who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Dancer

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I do not consider this Majestik guy (if this is even his real account) to be in the know about the hoax, the guy gives me the creeps.
Agree...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

~Souza~

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
There are times that i beleive Michael is dead and the coincidences are actually there to cover a murder up.  Who knows.
Can you explain how this could be a murder and how they are covering it up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

many reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He creeps me out too and makes me angry with that letter!!!  I want to post a reply about it but know that wouldn't be the thing to do for US.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

many reasons.
Yeah...so? Which ones?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thankyou for that info.

Finally, someone connected to the family has spoken about the hoax.  Ive been waiting for some comment on Pearl.  

That's what he says! Do we really know he is a friend of the Jackson's family? We have been lied to, too many times. Like Souza says he gives me the creep too.
Do not let this letter put you down, Michael is alive, obviously they do not want us to get to the truth, and we are. This person may not be trusted. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Dancer

I have the impression that this Majestik does not have as much contact to the family as he pretends to have. He may get some informations from Joe or somebody else from time to time, but I think he is not as close as he thinks or pretends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

@Souza.  You have threads on your own forum which discuss the murder theory.  Have you not read them>?????  :shock:
  Why you banging on about me for?  I can believe and think what i want to.  Free thinking.  I dont have tunnel vision on the hoax.  Sorry about that.  There are other possibilities out there.

----------------

@all4loveandbelief.  Yes, i know Majestik is a dodgy character...  but he is around the family.  He is around Joe and Katherine.  He was at Katherines book launch in LA.  So he is in the inside circle to some degree.   He has worked for Joe for donkeys years...  rumour was that it was Majestic that set up meets with girls for Joe and tried to shelter Katherine from the truth of Joes womanising.   I dont know how much truth is in that, but apparently that was Majestiks job in the early days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

@Souza.  You have threads on your own forum which discuss the murder theory.  Have you not read them>?????  :shock:
  Why you banging on about me for?  I can believe and think what i want to.  Free thinking.  I dont have tunnel vision on the hoax.  Sorry about that.  There are other possibilities out there.

----------------

@all4loveandbelief.  Yes, i know Majestik is a dodgy character...  but he is around the family.  He is around Joe and Katherine.  He was at Katherines book launch in LA.  So he is in the inside circle to some degree.   He has worked for Joe for donkeys years...  rumour was that it was Majestic that set up meets with girls for Joe and tried to shelter Katherine from the truth of Joes womanising.   I dont know how much truth is in that, but apparently that was Majestiks job in the early days.
Oh, so that's why he says he is the Jackson's personal magician.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Odd to me that noone from the family has asked us believers to stop saying MJ is alive but yet this Majestik guy has sent this letter.  It sounds to me like he is trying to protect the hoax if he even knows anything about it.  We have been here since June 25, 2009 and this is one of the first things that I have seen even remotely trying to sound like a confirmation from someone close to the family that he is indeed deceased.

So now I am seeing that it looks like Teddy Riley seems to insinuate that MJ could be alive and he worked closely with him for many years and now Majestik is contradicting that.  Who do we to believe?  As for me I am going to continue to trust my gut which says that he is still alive, hence the reason I am still here on this site after all this time. So far my gut has never steered me wrong so I am not going to stop listening to it now!!!

KEEPING THE FAITH  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

RunFaYaLife

Well I googled him and found this weird site that talks about MM and other things related to Michael Jackson.

This stuff makes TS's stuff look like a first grader.
Some scary stuff on there. lol
Long but interesting...to me especially the  second one considering some of the
weird company MJ's has/had fallen into.

Here' is some articles;

Who is Majestik Magnificent?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Book Review: Aphrodite Jones’s “The Michael Jackson Conspiracy” is a Whitewash

Is there an Entertainment Octopus? Partners Anschutz (Michael Jackson®) and Kerzner (Global Gambling Oligarch)

There's a lot more just click thru the headlines at the top.
Some of it is over the top for my tastes...but it just might
be something some of you all would be interested in.
Thought I might as well share...if you guys are not aware of it already.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

If I assumed for a minute that this is not a hoax, but a murder: Why should the murderers leave false clues? To mislead and to distract from the murder? But that doesn't work: I know that even many non-believers read all the hoax-investigation material, because also non-believers realize that something isn't right, and some clues and "coincidences" can be interpreted both as a proof for a hoax or a proof for a murder. So why should  murderers leave clues that draw attention to the fact that "something isn't right"?
I trust Teddy Riley far more than this Majestik guy.
(Sorry for my poor English.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal