gwynnedTopic starter

Re: LIBYAN CIVIL WAR - A HOAX???
March 06, 2011, 06:41:53 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
@gywnedd.  I didnt say Gadaffi killed his own people..  i was replying to KIM and using 9/11 to challenge her perception.

For me to post all my research and reading, and all my sources, etc would take a lot longer than this thread.  Its an ongoing process and i read pretty much all i can when i have the time to do so.  My reading is far and wide.

I enjoy debate and i enjoy this thread.  xx

So back to the subject at hand, what specifically have you read about Kadaffi that has lead you to conclude that, like ALL the other leaders in the world, he doesn't care about his people.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2011, 03:09:10 PM
Quote from: "gwynned"
@gywnedd.  I didnt say Gadaffi killed his own people..  i was replying to KIM and using 9/11 to challenge her perception.

For me to post all my research and reading, and all my sources, etc would take a lot longer than this thread.  Its an ongoing process and i read pretty much all i can when i have the time to do so.  My reading is far and wide.

I enjoy debate and i enjoy this thread.  xx

So back to the subject at hand, what specifically have you read about Kadaffi that has lead you to conclude that, like ALL the other leaders in the world, he doesn't care about his people.

i cant quote specifics.   I read extensively and i dont bookmark all the links so i can then prove to someone what i have read in order to justify my beliefs.  Sorry about that. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

March 08, 2011, 03:46:06 PM
What are you up to, gwynned?

Ghaddaffi is a sane saint, caring for his people? Are you sure? Why? How? And the world is wrong? Excuse me ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 08, 2011, 04:20:42 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

Ghaddaffi is a sane saint, caring for his people? Are you sure? Why? How? And the world is wrong? Excuse me ....

It would be interesting if gwynned would post her proof that gadaffi isnt killing his own people.  Instead she demands i post proof of my belief that all polititians are power cray and have their own agenda.

But they do...  obvious.  Gadaffi funded the IRA.  Then Blair meets him and kisses him.  Now we have Cameron touring the middle east with Arms dealers.   Its all a load of twoddle and i dont believe or trust any of them.

Im not on Gadaffi's side.  He funded terrorism.  Enough for me.  Let alone all of the other things he is accused of doing.  

But the West are no angels either.  All as bad as each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

gwynnedTopic starter

March 08, 2011, 11:27:20 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

It would be interesting if gwynned would post her proof that gadaffi isnt killing his own people.  Instead she demands i post proof of my belief that all polititians are power cray and have their own agenda.

But they do...  obvious.  Gadaffi funded the IRA.  Then Blair meets him and kisses him.  Now we have Cameron touring the middle east with Arms dealers.   Its all a load of twoddle and i dont believe or trust any of them.

Im not on Gadaffi's side.  He funded terrorism.  Enough for me.  Let alone all of the other things he is accused of doing.  

But the West are no angels either.  All as bad as each other.

Miss Peppers, can you prove to me that YOU have not killed anyone?  

But you're right about the IRA.  He looks more Irish to me than Libyan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

June 11, 2011, 05:04:07 PM
Merging.
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "gwynned"
You know, I'm not sure anything of consequence is going on in Libya at all.  In fact, I think it may all be a hoax.  And I'm not alone in thinking that.

It is not a hoax. Khadafi is recruiting soldiers from other countries.
This is a destabilization issue for North Africa.
Just because your media do not report on this war does not make it inexistant, less bloody and less dirty.
Use your instincts and the web instead. It's all there.

gwynned wrote: Please provide links or supporting information on your assertions about Khadfi.

Alstublieft - it is old news picked up from African sources by western main stream media, the subject is still being discussed in forums (in Italian or French):
the mercenaries are hired in Tchad, Soudan, Niger, Mali, Europe.

Background:

If you are a strong one, go to youtube and search the war videos about Libya.
Don't tell me burned bodies were a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

June 11, 2011, 06:44:58 PM
Without a doubt, that it is necessary to read between the lines and scavenging in sources independent of the communicational establishment that controls the flows of information in the world, to find the truth about this conflict only so they can detect the real causes of this Assembly, see those who are behind the scenes and move the pieces in this new "Coliseum of reality"which are the means of communication in the world.

How works all?; It first creates a "media reality" which replaces the true and reality on this matrix that has been built with lies and half-truths real political decisions are taken, diplomat and soldier, who end up pretending to be the consensus of the world, when in fact represent the geopolitics of the capitalist powers, for which Africa, that territory believe exploited by members of the aggressor coalitionIt is vital, (in terms of raw materials and energy), the domain of energy are playing, and therefore they are not shame of the brazenness with which you are lying to the world's population; give laughter see the Obama, Clinton, Sarkozi and all the kind of spokespersons of the European elite condoler for the dead and wounded in the confrontation of internal Libya, when they themselves have caused and continue "Just to the side", causing millions of deaths in Adganisthan, Pakistan, Iraq and Palestine; the dead of Libya you more hurt to the West to the dead Irakies or Palestinians, not sound strange this?

With that boldly tear their robes United States and European Governments, when they themselves motivate conspiracies genocides in the four cardinal points of the planet, Libya is a military reconquest of Africa by NATO, in the middle of the inter-capitalist fight that includes China and RussiaIndia and Brazil.

On Gaddafi, you could say that at a stage of his life was an insurgent, revolutionary, but in recent times, became an ally and usual glowingly of the capitalists, and European Government and us, it was forced to make major concessions, policies, military and economic to be accepted by these Governments with drums and cymbals, estimated that the investments are incalculable for the once radical leaderup shareholder of the Italian football team Juventus is Gaddafi, as well as a financier of the election campaigns of Berlusconi and Sarkocy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2011, 10:53:24 AM
I don't think it is a hoax, but what the medias explain about the reasons of this war it's all fake. This isn't war for democraty and to help some libyans to beat a dictator....  ::)

Libya is one of the country who offer a great technological revolution and some independance to countries of Africa. (Telephony, TV, low cost internet connection, medicine... )
With this point of view, it is understandable that Occident, mainly France who have a lot of interest in Africa, want to beat Ghadafi. Because Occident and France don't want Africa to develop, they want to enslave Africa for mineral resources, oil and implant companies. For exemple, the majority of the economy, telephony, medias, financial activities and mineral resources of Ivory Coast are exploited by french companies.

This is why french air fighters are in Libya with british and some americans. Not for help people against a dictator.

If this is for help, why don't we help Syria ? There are more killed people over there and no french army to help them...  >:( Oh, yeah... Syria is not a danger for french and british interests in Africa...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

gwynnedTopic starter

August 31, 2011, 12:46:21 PM
Whether one believes this war is fake or real, this video sets the record straight on the Colonel and our old friends, the Rothschilds.  Imagine, lending money at ZERO percent interest.  Giving couples $50,000 when they get married to buy a home.   We would all be RICH except for the their thievery....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!

Ya gotta love the Colonel!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

THRILLER in Libya, Filmed in Dubai
September 01, 2011, 10:14:35 AM
 afraid/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!

Interesting that the maker chose to splice in fake Thriller footage into the fake Libya footage.  Whose idea was that?  A coincidence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

September 01, 2011, 10:23:03 AM
gwynned, you really believe that propaganda?
Do you know why there is 0% interest?
I will give you the credit of not having lived in any Arab country.
The more it is appropriate to research before swallowing youtube.
youtube is not promoting truth but freedom of speech.
Free speech may also mean freedom to lie without any consequences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Kim

September 06, 2011, 08:54:53 AM
It´s not a hoax!  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

September 06, 2011, 09:03:33 AM
gwynned, you really believe that propaganda?
Do you know why there is 0% interest?
I will give you the credit of not having lived in any Arab country.
The more it is appropriate to research before swallowing youtube.
youtube is not promoting truth but freedom of speech.
Free speech may also mean freedom to lie without any consequences.

I don't understand what you are saying?  Are you suggesting the zero percent interest is a lie?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

September 06, 2011, 09:16:12 AM
It´s not a hoax!  :(

Proof?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 06, 2011, 09:31:04 AM
Celebrate in advance the "post-Qadhafi era"
The oil and mercenary-NATO are prepared to rule Libya

(IAR Noticias)  23-Agosto-2011

Openly, with impunity granted to them by international complicity, oil companies and bands Libyan mercenaries who work as task force of the coalition land-NATO, and savor a "post-Gaddafi was" in control a collaborationist government in Libya.

Oil companies operating in Libya Before the start of the War Began Preparing for the Challenges Monday to resume production in the country, at a time in the rebel forces Which are closer to take control of the country, adviser on Tuesday The Wall Street Journal.
The actions of Several Italian companies at Libya Exhibiting s, such as Eni and Ansaldo STS, beaten at the Beginning of the popular revolt of the high-pitched country, back Monday with spikes Above 5%, When rebels accessed to Tripoli.
Before the fall of the regime possible of Muammar Gaddafi, the British oil giant BP said on Monday That will return to Libya to continue with STD Programme of farms "when Conditions permit".
A rebel victory Could Pave the Way to replace the production of the country in North Africa, in 2010 Reached 1.8 million barrels per day of oil and Derivatives, According To data from us. howeve, There are still major Obstacles s, such as damage to Infrastructure and the Risk of Instability.

Marathon Oil Corp., headquartered in Houston, have been "preliminary talks" with the rebels on the situation in plants WHERE've Interests, in order to forge a plan to restore production, said a Spokesman for the company.

A Spokesman for BP PLC said on Monday the company WAS That Determined to return to Libya "as soon as Conditions permit", while you have not defined a specific term. Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Total SA and Repsol YPF SA, Also Previously active in Libya , Would not Provide details on when to resume production They Might.

With the largest oil reserves in Africa and Its tested significant role in export markets, The Importance of Libya for the oil industry and Its Future Potential production represents major attraction for international oil companies increasingly Who Have Used to Operate in dangerous Political Conditions Around the World .
Libya have "potential upside," said Lawrence Eagles, analyst of JP Morgan Chase & Co. howeve I added: "There is still a situation in Which no one can say with clarity how" will be the Government. "Basically we Have Before us a blank page ".

Marathon and ConocoPhillips, partners in the Waha field in Libya, said they did not yet have a timetable for the return of workers to the country, where fighting has intensified since early this year between a rebel and Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's regime, and where the battles continued on Monday around Tripoli.
Most of Libya's oil production was closed after the oil companies were forced to withdraw due to conflict and staff the plants are seen caught in the crossfire.

ConocoPhillips said ignoring the extent of damage at the site of Waha, who had previously paid an average production of about 350,000 barrels of equivalent oil per day.
The potential for damage is significant. The bombings have caused great damage and pipelines may be blocked with thick oil after being out of use for months, they said international oil companies and rebels.

Some analysts have compared the situation with Iraq, where it took more than four years to exceed production levels before the US-led invasion in 2003, says the International Energy Agency.

Pairs of Libya in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) have adopted a cautious attitude with regard to conclusions about the restoration of the country's oil industry.
"The situation in Libya remains very uncertain, and the time OPEC will adopt a wait and see," said a delegate of another member of OPEC.

Prepare the government "collaborator"

Meanwhile, French President Nicolas Sarkozy will meet Monday with the executive board chairman of the CNT (the coalition "rebel"), Mahmoud Jibril, who wait "in Paris in the coming days," said French Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alain Juppe.
Jibril Mahmoud studied in the U.S. and graduated in Egypt. He was a member of the Libyan government. led the think-tank 'economic regime until Qaddafi turned his steps to liberalize the economy and resigned. then lived much of his life abroad working as a consultant until his recent return.
President Sarkozy also called for the "coming days" at a meeting of the countries allied with the rebels, who have been recognized by 30 countries as the legitimate authority in Libya.
Seek to design a "roadmap" for the National Transition Council Benghazi, the 37-member secret-to prevent power from falling apart by tribal and religious differences between Sunni, Shia and Bedouins in Libya.

The 20 countries of the contact group be used to support and finance the rebels until now. France, Britain, Italy, USA. UU., Norway, Denmark and Qatar, among others, are now ready to prepare for the day after Libya is not "iraquíce" and make the same mistakes as in Baghdad.
They do not want to see a "Western hand" in the later and the new authorities recommend not to dissolve the police or the army. Abdul Jalil said that the oil and gas licenses will benefit the countries that helped.

British Prime Minister Cameron said the Libyans will be released frozen funds quickly to help in reconstruction.

Cameron and Sarkozy also spoke by telephone on Monday with the leader of the Transitional Council in Benghazi, Abdul Jalil, who had confirmed that "the rebels were under the control of most of Tripoli" but had "pockets of resistance throughout the country" . 'They agreed to respect human rights during the transition process, "said Cameron.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions