Re: Charlie Sheen Being Labelled As Mentally Ill
February 28, 2011, 01:28:39 PM
Charlie wanted a live interview with TMZ...at 26:28 they talk about Michael...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Check this out.

Charlie sheen had a drugs test...  blood and urine... and he PASSED.   He is DRUG FREE!!

I cant help but think of how they labelled MJ as a drug addict.

i know Charlie has admitted to taking drugs and alcohol in the past.  But i cant help finding his anger and his willing to disprove what people are labelling him as interesting....
[youtube:30yim06d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIL7Nnlw1LI[/youtube:30yim06d]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

If Charlie sheen is not on drugs, then I am sorry, he is suffering from mania.  I am a clinical social worker- meaning a therapist, and work in a mental health clinic.  I see that look only too often and I know the tone of voice, the rapid, pressured speech, the affect..everything.  
The fact that he made like 4 morning shows in one day also screams mania.  When I saw him on Today show, my first instince in the first ten minutes was Bipolar Disorder.  If you diagnose people daily, and treat 8-9 clients a day, you develop an eye for the symptoms.  

Why would it be so weird or horrible if he was suffering from Bipolar Disorder (I mean of course, beside the fact that he has to deal with the symptoms) ?  Many creative, famous people do- what's the big deal?  Why is it so taboo to say, this person might be suffering from Bipolar Disorder?  To do so, further perpetuates the stigma connected to mental health issues.  

Ok, sorry...getting off my soap box now. And getting back to the hoax. Much love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

RunFaYaLife

ignisaeternus
If Charlie sheen is not on drugs, then I am sorry, he is suffering from mania. I am a clinical social worker- meaning a therapist, and work in a mental health clinic. I see that look only too often and I know the tone of voice, the rapid, pressured speech, the affect..everything.
The fact that he made like 4 morning shows in one day also screams mania. When I saw him on Today show, my first instince in the first ten minutes was Bipolar Disorder. If you diagnose people daily, and treat 8-9 clients a day, you develop an eye for the symptoms.

Why would it be so weird or horrible if he was suffering from Bipolar Disorder (I mean of course, beside the fact that he has to deal with the symptoms) ? Many creative, famous people do- what's the big deal? Why is it so taboo to say, this person might be suffering from Bipolar Disorder? To do so, further perpetuates the stigma connected to mental health issues.

Yeah I agree...sumthin's up awright.

I dunno if it is bi polar ...the definition pretty much fits...some manic action is definitely going on there.

I was wondering if perhaps since he has a history of repeated heavy drug use...considering the KIND and amount he has admitted to as well as the drinking.
Just Perhaps
he is having a mental meltdown.
From all that he says it is bound to have fried some neuron's, neuro tansmitter's and other things in his brain.
Maybe something set it off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

Charlie sheen had a drugs test... blood and urine... and he PASSED. He is DRUG FREE!!

Yeah...but the thing about that is ...he can be drug free for a few days and some of the drugs will go out of his system...
not to mention they make "kits" to cleanse your system of drugs.
People use them when they are afraid they are going to be random drug tested or
are going to be tested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
Charlie sheen had a drugs test... blood and urine... and he PASSED. He is DRUG FREE!!

Yeah...but the thing about that is ...he can be drug free for a few days and some of the drugs will go out of his system...
not to mention they make "kits" to cleanse your system of drugs.
People use them when they are afraid they are going to be random drug tested or
are going to be tested.

i actually believe Charlie when he says he is off the drugs.  He took this test to prove to everyone.
Im not sure why he should have to prove that anyway.  its his life and his body.  Why should we care anyway?  Whatever makes him happy.

But he has proven he is clean....

dont know what more he has to do...

and as for diagnosing him with a mental disorder, just from watching a few videos...  MAN... that is so wrong on so many levels.   :shock:

Maybe he looks "manic" because he is majorly piddled off...   and stressed...   who the heck knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

i actually believe Charlie when he says he is off the drugs. He took this test to prove to everyone.
Im not sure why he should have to prove that anyway. its his life and his body. Why should we care anyway? Whatever makes him happy.

It may be his life and his body...but at the time...he was trying to prove he is straight...because he is going up against the big wigs at CBS that canceled his show.
Because of his "alleged" drug use.
He is trying to build a defense case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well why didn't the public and the media CARE enough to give MJ one of those 5150's to evaluate his psyche a long time ago?  No.  All they wanted to be was make fun of sweet Michael.  If the world had shown him an ounce of concern like they are doing with Charlie, Michael might be alive and WELL!  I know Charlie Sheen is not happy with his life and neither is Christina Aguilara or any of these other pitiful, pathetic celebs who have everything .... and nothing.  This excludes MJ, of course, becuz the poor man was just trying to get a good night's sleep.....but the rest of them are just out partying their lives away with all the money they make while us working stiffs carry the load.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
If Charlie sheen is not on drugs, then I am sorry, he is suffering from mania.  I am a clinical social worker- meaning a therapist, and work in a mental health clinic.  I see that look only too often and I know the tone of voice, the rapid, pressured speech, the affect..everything.  
The fact that he made like 4 morning shows in one day also screams mania.  When I saw him on Today show, my first instince in the first ten minutes was Bipolar Disorder.  If you diagnose people daily, and treat 8-9 clients a day, you develop an eye for the symptoms.  

Why would it be so weird or horrible if he was suffering from Bipolar Disorder (I mean of course, beside the fact that he has to deal with the symptoms) ?  Many creative, famous people do- what's the big deal?  Why is it so taboo to say, this person might be suffering from Bipolar Disorder?  To do so, further perpetuates the stigma connected to mental health issues.  

Ok, sorry...getting off my soap box now. And getting back to the hoax. Much love!

You are right but, He is an actor  ;)

There are some movies out there where the actors seem to be really in drugs or having a real mental disease or break down. Good actors. Besides, some people can fake mental disorder symptoms very good as well and know the disorder to extreme detail which in itself, it´s a mental disorder as well..

This man is the best paid series actor right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
i actually believe Charlie when he says he is off the drugs. He took this test to prove to everyone.
Im not sure why he should have to prove that anyway. its his life and his body. Why should we care anyway? Whatever makes him happy.

It may be his life and his body...but at the time...he was trying to prove he is straight...because he is going up against the big wigs at CBS that canceled his show.
Because of his "alleged" drug use.
He is trying to build a defense case.

Not on national TV he doesnt!!

Since when was that a pre-requisite????

I find it appalling that he has felt the need to do that!!   To recieve a drug test on national TV, and have the results read out live.  How is that entertainment?  This is someones life...  someones medical records.   Charlie should NEVER have felt the need to do that and the TV bosses should be ashamed of themselves that they allowed that to be filmed and aired.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "chappie"
No comment.
[youtube:12pjo68h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYRAC-2A_4s[/youtube:12pjo68h]

Chappie

Thank you for this video Chappie! This has really opened my eyes.
I see a fuller picture of what is happening to him now.....Wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

The truth is that Charlie has been a bit animated for quite some time. Seems to be his personality type.  He also revealed that he does not sleep, sometimes for days.  Seems that would be a clue to a bit of his irritability to me.  Maybe not all of it, but certainly a factor .

BTW, Two and a half men is ranked as one of my top 3 shows on the tube.  Hate to see it go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

i honestly don't know much about what's going on with Charlie Sheen, but they are OVEREXPOSING him. I see/hear his name EVERYWHERE, just give the guy some damn privacy! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

16 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Charlie Sheen told TMZ ... the reason he's taken up Twitter is simple -- it's a "cash cow."

0302_charlie_money_01

Sheen told us ... his primary motivation behind the new ramblings is that he can score a fortune through advertising.  To give this some context, Kim Kardashian is reportedly pulling in $10,000 per tweet.

We pressed him more, and Charlie interrupted by saying, "Mike, I'm unemployed!"

In just 48 hours, Charlie has attracted 1.1 million followers

REALLY????  ANYONE gets paid to tweet????  Is this true??  How???  I really don't figure twitter out.  NO one ever msgs. me back....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

:roll: remember the good ol days when people had personallity traits and character flaws ;)  today everything is an opportunity for diagnosis of some mental illness that can most likely be managed by some medication  :cry: scares me to think how far it all can go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal